Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, first comment but “oh wow look at my abs”.

Seriously who says that out loud never mind to an audience. It’s like something someone might say about themselves whilst drunk then when they remember about it the next day cringe so badly as everyone must think you love yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suffering with her mental health? Thought the reiki, crystals, Boden and ramming cured the anxiety days after she got it? So she's suffered with it and the tit she sold didn't work? What a surprise!

Reactions: 7
If I was Lee I would be worried sick going away and leaving her in charge of those girls. That was just unbelievable leaving that 2 year old on her own downstairs all that time without a thought in the world to what she could have been getting up to. My blood runs cold to think of the many hazards in a home for an unsupervised two year old. I hope he has strict words with her before he goes away again.

Reactions: 10
Hmmmmmmm, I don’t know why we don’t believe Rebby about her natrue
Al tan!???🤔🤔 Seems not only has the sunreally really aged her skin in the last two yuurrsss but, it seems to have permanently stained her skin!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s not a natural tan, she looks so much better paler. I think now she looks awful, bad orange tan, old, straw scruffy hair.

Reactions: 12
Al tan!???🤔🤔 Seems not only has the sunreally really aged her skin in the last two yuurrsss but, it seems to have permanently stained her skin!
She really has aged a lot this last year. Living a shady life will do that to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am absolutely stunned at the start of that vlog! Poor Poppy! She is 2 years old! And Reb is shouting to her to just come upstairs,,,,, how about you go and get her Reb you selfish good for nothing lazy cow! More interested in admiring your non existent Abs than caring for your child.

Lee's little round up at the end about his off shore crew,,,, 'it's not very often you get a crew where everyone is great etc, there is usually a few "wankers" (his words). Well I'm just wondering if non of them are your rigs Wanker then I wonder who it could be 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh another lie , Natural Tan 😂😂😂😂 she looks like a oompa lumpa .Why does she think we are all fucken stupid that we are going to believe her PORKYS 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, Im sure everyone is asking where is it from, 5 minutes to answer, more like 5 minutes of aff links. Deleting Instagram on Sunday but must go back and make some coin of course 🙄 is there even ONE DAY where there are no aff links on her stories??

Of course you look old, you should wear sunscreen everyday and not only when you're on vacation! But I understand, must keep that sweet natural tan.

Gosh im so glad I found this website, really can't stand he way she treats poppy, poor child always craving her mom's attention, it's the only thing that makes me feel sad that Lee had to go back to work, for sure she has no patience for her, should've stopped at Florence. None of them deserve a childhood like this, even more Safiyah, which soon will start to understand the actions of her mother and how bad she treats her and P and how she lives for Florence.
At least show the good parts and not you leaving your child alone.

Reactions: 14
The end of that vlog, Lee puffing that he is so lucky he has landed with a great crew, there’s usually one or two wankers etc but there’s none there.

Lee. I hate to be the one to break it to you. But have you considered that maybe you haven’t met the token wanker in the crew, because you are the token wanker? Just a thought 🤭
What is it he actually does there? I would love it if my husband bumped into him some time 😂 They are polar opposites (thank Christ).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad the fact she left Poppy downstairs on her own has been mentioned thought it was maybe me over reacting due to my line of work. Now I’m not saying I’d be calling any emergency case conferences over that lol but it really is something she needs to stop doing. And Reb if your reading remember Poppy is the child not you! So please STOP rolling your eyes 🙄 every time she wants her Mummy. Your very lucky to have 3 gorgeous healthy children to love as many don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm shocked that she didn't blame her premature aging on being the sole earner for the past 3 yuuuurs...... wasn't I Lee..... 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but the question on stories just now ‘Where’d you meet your husband? He’s a belter’ was totally sent by Lee. He’s a funny one aye? 🙄 I know she’s said this phrase before but DOWN THE RIVER always makes me laugh: Did they meet in 1765 or something? It makes her seem like she was washing her petticoats against a stone in the river when the handsome young gentleman Sir Lee of Meldrum passed by, spotted her and cried out “Good Morrow my Fine Lady, I doth greatly admire your flat arse, it remindeth me of a peach”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I just can’t hate watch this bleeping muppet anymore. I’m tapping out.

The absolute tit she comes out with and the way she leave her 2 year old doing duck knows what AND the way she talks to her kids (through the camera of course) has just really pissed me off

I know I can’t say she is a bad mother on here without being shot down but she just needs to take a good hard look at herself. She is a bleeping disgrace.

Thank you tattlers for the laughs you’re all a great bunch , for now goodbye 😘😘😊

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I do wonder if Poppy being a poorly baby meant Edgy has struggled to bond with her. Laughing at P sat at the dining table by herself eating her Flake O'Salmon, then turning her attention straight back to her own damned image in the viewfinder. My heart really does go out to Poppy sometimes.

• Sad
Yep to be fair the first few minutes of that vlog is shocking, she is just constantly ignoring her child and to leave her downstairs for that time whilst she’s talking tit is truely shocking.
The fact she has edited the video and left that in definitely causes some concern for her parenting. That vlog made me realise how selfish she really is
Yep. The fact she's telling poppy to just come up means that she didn't even bother to shut either top or bottom stair gate when she went up either! At least if you've abandoned your 2yr old to fend for herself downstairs ALONE, at least make sure she can't try to get up/fall back down the stairs! 🙄 never known a parent so selfish! Can't believe poppy's just allowed to roam about the house unsupervised! (Tho why I'm surprised I'm not quite sure, she's allowed to roam about the garden too 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but the question on stories just now ‘Where’d you meet your husband? He’s a belter’ was totally sent by Lee. He’s a funny one aye? 🙄 I know she’s said this phrase before but DOWN THE RIVER always makes me laugh: Did they meet in 1765 or something? It makes her seem like she was washing her petticoats against a stone in the river when the handsome young gentleman Sir Lee of Meldrum passed by, spotted her and cried out “Good Morrow my Fine Lady, I doth greatly admire your flat arse, it remindeth me of a peach”

No it was more like this.

A recently turned 15 year old Rebecca was playing in the river, as 15 year olds do.

A 19 year old MAN was randomly down the river too. His name was is Lee.

Lee, the 19 year old takes a shine to Rebecca.

Throws her in the river. Apparently this passes for flirting?

And there began the romance of Meldrum.

As you can see - it was a truly romantic story. Of the man who pulled a 15 year old school girl.

Nice.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
[
This is her face. because her 2yr old child needs her!!! She’s not 7 and having a meltdown, she is just 2!! Go and check she’s ok! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She really is s nasty mother. Poor little Poppy doesn’t deserve to be landed with such a selfish self centered mother like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hi all, been busy this weekend so about 10 pages to read. What's the rumour on her vlog? The kitchen? Does she continue to obsess about what we say on here yet no time to answer questions on her SM as part of a job? That's really, really weird. Judging by the tit views, think everyone getting fed up of click bait titles her weeping, wailing and moaning. She's such a cocunt puppet. Why does she care if she it's true they did it? Why she bothered about some tittle tattle? What a borefest but Rebeggar the truth will come out (if it hasn't already in the pages I'm behind).

Cue the Elemis £15 off Code being shared tomorrow...

She doesn’t even have a shower after the gym, yet wants to bleat on about her amazing skincare regime with Elemis that she absolutely loves and then the next thing it’s how much she’s aged... yep the stress of juggling all your lies will do that to you reb.

The bit with Lee talking about his trip offshore... honestly he’s as dull as dishwater.. get him back on that rig pronto.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.