Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope not many sheep fallen for her latest cleo app push.
She doesnt explain she earns 5 quid each referral

I cant beleive companies still gifting her think elemis given her lots.
Not sure about birch box.
She said in questions hair at salon every 6 weeks.
Gym 3 times a week
I assume free nails least twice a month and thats a blatent ad how many times has she tagged lush lashes or her nails.
Shes really not relatable to me and all that if she paid would cost a fortune.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is no excuse for leaving Poppy alone downstairs. It’s under no circumstances acceptable. I don’t care if the kitchen is neon green white or yellow. Childrens safety is above anything. My only hope is that someone close to them teaches her befor anything bad happens.
I’ve seen people saying Lee was downstairs with her. No he was out driving!

Reactions: 14
Just watched her last ‘boomerang’ on stories. Poor Poppy! She’s become just a prop for that vile woman! Obviously S&F are not so ‘ickle and cute’ anymore which means she’s got to pimp out her baby for the viewing figures. My God she’s a disgusting woman! That poor child won’t know how to smile without a camera in her face or someone saying cheese as she grows up! Get a flipping grip Reb! Look at what you’re doing to those poor children!

Why call it "addressing roumours", why not just be honest and call it addressing Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why call it "addressing roumours", why not just be honest and call it addressing Tattle
Because the more she mentions tattle the more people come over here to see what’s being said and then some of them realise what she’s really like.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's because she knows someone will rumble her, that's why she's posted this. She only says it wasn't professionally done, not that they didn't have help

• Heart
Agree that ignoring Poppy was terrible. She comes across as a stroppy teenager rather than a mother of three. Especially as she was busy admiring herself in the mirror at the same time Poppy was shouting for her. Get a grip of yourself! I’ve also wondered how bad things are off camera if this is what she shows to the public. Heaven forbid poppy climbing up and getting caught in a blind cord or pulling down a piece of furniture on top of herself or something like that. I don’t get why she wouldn’t just go and get her and plonk her down with some toys in her bedroom as she gets ready.

Reactions: 23
I think it's because she knows someone will rumble her, that's why she's posted this. She only says it wasn't professionally done, not that they didn't have help
Very sneaky with the words she uses. Tells you everything! Someone else other than her & Lee did it. I’m guessing it was his brother and/or his mother. Seeing as they did the painting of the rooms in the new house, I assume they are pretty good at painting/decorating so it would make sense.

Reactions: 12
Very sneaky with the words she uses. Tells you everything! Someone else other than her & Lee did it. I’m guessing it was his brother and/or his mother. Seeing as they did the painting of the rooms in the new house, I assume they are pretty good at painting/decorating so it would make sense.
And since it was probably them, she's slagged off what a bad job they've done on the internet. Charming

Reactions: 12
Dear thick woe is me Rebecca. You have sore knees and are looking for sympathy. Eh you went for a cycle yesterday morning. Sore knees in afternoon? Coincidence?

Reactions: 10
I’m done with her bed head morning whinges. In the real world Rebs mums up and down the country just get up and on with it. Small people need fed and cared for. And you know what? Grown ups wear big girls pants and put their kids needs before their own. You should try it one day.

Anyway best get on as I’m “solo parenting” today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It takes seconds for a kid to choke on something, fall and crack their head, climb up on a work top and get a knife or pair of scissors. It’s bonkers that she considers it acceptable to leave a two year old to their own devices like that. It is not okay. Yes accidents happen, but our role as parents is to try our best to ensure that we do all we can to avoid this, not put them in the way of danger.

It takes seconds for a kid to choke on something, fall and crack their head, climb up on a work top and get a knife or pair of scissors. It’s bonkers that she considers it acceptable to leave a two year old to their own devices like that. It is not okay. Yes accidents happen, but our role as parents is to try our best to ensure that we do all we can to avoid this, not put them in the way of danger.
This woman courts controversy....it as critical to her as breathing. She left the footage of her daughter alone, in the Vlog because she knew it would be picked up on here. Lo and behold....Tattlers are so outraged they all go over to the Vlog...hey presto; she gets exactly what she manipulated....increased views.

Reactions: 19
Dear thick woe is me Rebecca. You have sore knees and are looking for sympathy. Eh you went for a cycle yesterday morning. Sore knees in afternoon? Coincidence?

Maybe her doctor will tell her that her poor form in the gym has hammered her knees.

I’m done with her bed head morning whinges. In the real world Rebs mums up and down the country just get up and on with it. Small people need fed and cared for. And you know what? Grown ups wear big girls pants and put their kids needs before their own. You should try it one day.

Anyway best get on as I’m “solo parenting” today.
Lol. Also in the real world on days we work we don’t have the time to post sympathy fishing wingers on line, we are too busy trying to get out the door!

Poppy tries to get Rebecca's attention since the beginning of the vlog and the first time Rebecca gives her attention is to tell her to stop shouting! Is it any wonder she's shouting? It's the only way she can get attention. She's been trying to talk and you've ignored it. No wonder she misbehaves, poor kid 😩

Reactions: 17
She’s so embarrassing trying to defend her herself about leaving Poppy alone in the comments. She’s not a helicopter parent guys!!!!!! She trusts her parenting decisions!!!! One minute she’s calling Poppy feral and the next minute she saying she can be trusted to be alone downstairs 🤣 I’m bored of her, think I need to unfollow now.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.