Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mother was putting away washing, scary how accidents like this can happen and I automatically thought of this family whilst watching.
Exactly!!!!! Everything is a hazard when kids are left alone with them. Would she find it acceptable if Poppy was a nursery and was left unsupervised for this length of time? Don’t think so because it’s unsafe.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s so embarrassing trying to defend her herself about leaving Poppy alone in the comments. She’s not a helicopter parent guys!!!!!! She trusts her parenting decisions!!!! One minute she’s calling Poppy feral and the next minute she saying she can be trusted to be alone downstairs 🤣 I’m bored of her, think I need to unfollow now.

There a big difference between not being a “helicopter” parent and just being completely neglectful.
She’s a stupid cow.

Reactions: 24
Poppy tries to get Rebecca's attention since the beginning of the vlog and the first time Rebecca gives her attention is to tell her to stop shouting! Is it any wonder she's shouting? It's the only way she can get attention. She's been trying to talk and you've ignored it. No wonder she misbehaves, poor kid 😩
Exactly this! You would never know Poppy is her third child, she doesn’t seem to have a clue how to parent her

Reactions: 10
She’s going to see the Dr after one day of ‘sore knees’? Seriously??
Couldent take a baby with chest infection to doctors pronto on 2 separate occasions but her knees are urgent.
Thought rami sorted them.

Reactions: 25
I felt for Safiyah too at her cancelled shop with Mummy. She hardly ever seems to get 121 time with Reb and was probably looking forward to new outfits and some attention. Then Reb just cancels, poor little S.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her blatant favouritism of Florrie is getting seriously sickening to see.

“Oh I’m just so emotional about Florrie starting school”

Oh do duck off you pretentious idiot. 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it was more like this.

A recently turned 15 year old Rebecca was playing in the river, as 15 year olds do.

A 19 year old MAN was randomly down the river too. His name was is Lee.

Lee, the 19 year old takes a shine to Rebecca.

Throws her in the river. Apparently this passes for flirting?

And there began the romance of Meldrum.

As you can see - it was a truly romantic story. Of the man who pulled a 15 year old school girl.

Nice.
That does make me see their relationship in a whole new light. So Lee is a cradle snatcher to put it politely! My daughter is nearly 15 and I’d be horrified if a 19 year old man was creeping around her 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I wonder if he had his creepy goatie at the time. That thing gives me nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the Q & A was all her own work too ? If I was her mum I would be having a serious talk with her about safety and 2 yr olds being left unsupervised does she have any idea how many children are seriously injured or killed in their own homes ? You should Watch your little one as much as you watch yourself you vain , self obsessed , lazy scrounger it’s no wonder your arse is as flat as your personality 😡

Reactions: 16
Agree that ignoring Poppy was terrible. She comes across as a stroppy teenager rather than a mother of three. Especially as she was busy admiring herself in the mirror at the same time Poppy was shouting for her. Get a grip of yourself! I’ve also wondered how bad things are off camera if this is what she shows to the public. Heaven forbid poppy climbing up and getting caught in a blind cord or pulling down a piece of furniture on top of herself or something like that. I don’t get why she wouldn’t just go and get her and plonk her down with some toys in her bedroom as she gets ready.
Exactly ! 👍

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the Q & A was all her own work too ? If I was her mum I would be having a serious talk with her about safety and 2 yr olds being left unsupervised does she have any idea how many children are seriously injured or killed in their own homes ? You should Watch your little one as much as you watch yourself you vain , self obsessed , lazy scrounger it’s no wonder your arse is as flat as your personality 😡
I think this is what really gets me the most
That she left her 2 year old toddler on her own in a different floor of the house so that she could stand around admiring herself in the mirror and talking into her sodding phone, oh and putting bleeping mascara on.
She’s so vain it’s bloody sickening. She’s completely in love with herself.
Poppy, the 2 year old toddler, is on her own screaming for Mum, probably scared & confused because she’s been just left on her own, is apparently a “little madam” - well Rebecca what the hell does that make you? Standing there posing like a bleeping idiot while looking at your own reflection thinking you are Gods gift.
Pull your head out of your arse hole you self obsessed idiot. You are nothing special. Stop eyefucking yourself, stop posing and looking at yourself and start actually looking after your child!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it would be that big an issue if she was happily playing by herself down stairs,
I really wouldn’t fault her for that, you can’t wrap kids up forever,
but she admitted poppy-nugget was angry/upset because she wanted to go out on the bike.
Leaving a toddler on their own is one thing, leaving an angry toddler on their own 😐

Those little buggers can cause chaos in a second! Hurt themselves or anything that gets in their way 😏

Reactions: 12
@diynige has written a blog about use of child images on IG and internet after he discovered imsges of 7 year old twins were illegally used....worth a read!

This is the aspect that bothers me most about 'influencers' / you tubers /vloggers / instagrammers using their children.
If you are attracting followers for your own content - fashion, beauty, fitness, travel.... whatever ! well that is fine. It may be your chosen career and your followers may include the occasional stalker / obsessed fan but that is a risk that as an adult you assess and take appropriate steps to minimise the risk of someone turning up at your doorstep, or worse.

If you decide to constantly include images in the public domain of your children and have tens of thousands of followers then you have potentially lost control. All that matters to some of these influencers is the numbers of followers, views, clicks, likes, £££ regardless of who is lurking in the background harvesting images.

All you need to do is google phrases such as "Do you know where you childs image is" "paedophiles using child images" etc and read the evidence. Blindly thinking 'only happens to someone else' isn't good enough when it is your child. It doesn't only happen to other people - waken up folks!

A close friend in America is a very talented professional photographer and has three beautiful children. Her instagram following was over 100K and as such she was approached by several companies to 'review' their products as although she never shared clients children on her site, she did photograph her own children very occasionally to showcase her work. Around a year ago she received information that harvested images had been manipulated and found on more than one child abuse sharing sites. One had been very professionally altered to photoshop her daughters head onto a naked childs body, another of her eating an ice-cream ........., her sons photo had also been taken.

I have personal experience of an image that permission was given for to used for charitable purposes being taken by someone that had no right to it - I cannot elaborate on that as it became a police matter and as far as I am aware the image had not been shared.

The thought of anyone sitting in front of their computer 'indulging' themselves over an image of their child and trading it with others of a like mind should surely be enough for any parent to re-assess their online presence and security.

If influencers and their families do read this site, I am not at all interested in what colour you paint your kitchen , who did it, why or when. I don't give a monkey's about whether tans are natural, spray on, rub on or filters. If you as an adult have chosen this as your job, do it professionally with integrity and like other career minded adults....don't take your kids to work every day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a laid back parent, I'll leave my almost 2 year old in a different room whilst I put the washing away or cook tea but if he shouts I'd instantly be checking on him. She's not just laid back she's borderline neglectful and it's hard to watch. Poppy is such a bright beautiful little girl and she just wants her mum's attention it makes me so sad.

Reactions: 9
She’s going to see the Dr after one day of ‘sore knees’? Seriously??
What a fuckin princess!
She could have still gone to the gym - upper body workout? How does that involve your knees?
What about a gentle swim?
My PT would always recommend sessions with him and then a gentle session for myself
Oh I know, I'll waste the GP's time with my bloody knees, how self-indulged when she's probably sat in the waiting room next to people with genuine ailments - but then again this is Shady we're talking about, she'll have a dedicated parking space, right at the front door and be whisked through to the Dr, couldn't possibly be sat in a waiting room with the poor people!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.