Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's restless and feeling the need for attention and fawning on her looks, so she posts another 'poor me' i look old, but posts a selfie of her so her sheep will correct her and tell her you look beautiful bla bla bla..and she manages to scapegoat poor Safiya :(
She is a super witch mother. I hope when they are teenagers they make her life bloody hell.

Reactions: 9
Poppy darling, come up stairs........

No no, mummy darling, stop admiring your “abs” in the mirror, stop rolling your eyes when she calls you and get your flat arse down stairs to get your 2 year old who has been left alone, roaming around the house. She’s 2!!!!! She’s a baby. Sad to say but it’s going to take something terrible happening to one of these girls for her to learn to stop leaving them alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No it was more like this.

A recently turned 15 year old Rebecca was playing in the river, as 15 year olds do.

A 19 year old MAN was randomly down the river too. His name was is Lee.

Lee, the 19 year old takes a shine to Rebecca.

Throws her in the river. Apparently this passes for flirting?

And there began the romance of Meldrum.

As you can see - it was a truly romantic story. Of the man who pulled a 15 year old school girl.

Nice.
Would Lee be happy if the same happened to one of his 3 girls I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Poppy darling, come up stairs........

No no, mummy darling, stop admiring your “abs” in the mirror, stop rolling your eyes when she calls you and get your flat arse down stairs to get your 2 year old who has been left alone, roaming around the house. She’s 2!!!!! She’s a baby. Sad to say but it’s going to take something terrible happening to one of these girls for her to learn to stop leaving them alone.

It’s honestly like she’s missing the maternal instinct- that thing inside you as a parent that wants to do everything & everything to protect and care for your children. It’s like she just doesn’t understand why it’s wrong to do things like this. Poppy is practically still a baby, she’s just turned 2. 2! She has no
Concept of danger or how to keep herself safe - that’s what parents are meant to do.
I have a child the same age as Poppy. I have him with me in every room I’m in. If I go upstairs- even just to grab something quickly - i take him up with me. If I go to the loo, he’s in there with me. Because he’s 2 - if I take my eyes off him for a single second he’s climbing on the furniture (and could fall &
Hurt himself) or he’s trying to grab at the TV or he’s trying to put something in his mouth or whatever. Kids that age cannot just be left alone to please themselves because it’s not safe!
How can’t she see that? Is she really that thick?

If I was Lee or any of the grandparents/ family I would be horrified & terrified at her complete lack of care and at her disinterest in those kids. She only gives a tit if she’s making money out of them. Otherwise she seems like she really couldn’t give a damn about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can have Botox to stop your lips coming up so high when smiling so therefore showing less gum, I THINK that’s what she has had done.

Reactions: 5
Had to join,,, she’s becoming a parody of herself. I reckon the ‘questions’ answered tonight were all made up to ‘address the roumers’ on here. Bringing up the lips, Elemis, the tan.. so obvious!!! Pathetic Rebecca, really pathetic.

Reactions: 22
Had to join,,, she’s becoming a parody of herself. I reckon the ‘questions’ answered tonight were all made up to ‘address the roumers’ on here. Bringing up the lips, Elemis, the tan.. so obvious!!! Pathetic Rebecca, really pathetic.

We all know her & Lee (and Granny Cannon) read these threads on a regular basis.
None of them have the balls to actually just come out and say it and discuss the things we talk about on here though. They are all gutless.

Reactions: 16
We all know her & Lee (and Granny Cannon) read these threads on a regular basis.
None of them have the balls to actually just come out and say it and discuss the things we talk about on here though. They are all gutless.
Yeah they do.

Pat man, tell us how that curry turned out you bleeping tease.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Comment under her Instagram post saying she s aged.... Even blaming Poppy... I love this comment and the usernsme. Couldn't screen shot .

jeremyclarksonwisdom
It’s not ‘you’ that’s aged though love, it’s the bleached hair and fan that's ageing. Sorry
8mReply
5 HOURS AGO

Search
Search
ABOUT USSUPPORTPRESSAPIJOBSPRIVACYTERMSDIRECTORYPROFILESHASHTAGSLANGUAGE
© 2019 INSTAGRAM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have been reading but not commented for ages- but can’t not say anything about this. What upset me about the video is the fact Poppy may not have realised where her mum was. Did she think she was alone? That really upsets me the thought of a child thinking they were by themselves. Reb wasn’t talking very loud- what if Poppy didn’t hear her? REB, Please go to your child when she’s calling like that so you can check she’s okay but also so she is reassured you are in the house! Lee had just gone out with the girls and she could have thought everyone had left her. Like I said that really upsets me.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Who is she trying to kid pretending that she uses appropriate sun care when she’s on holiday? Her face was burnt to a crisp the last holiday they went on! More like she wacks on the factor 4 Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil.

Is she bleeping seriously trying to blame her child for her old leathery face? duck off dear. It’s your love of sunbeds and the afore mentioned tanning regime that’s added the years to you.

If you have to delete the Instagram app on a Sunday to stop yourself from going on it then you have a serious problem. That’s just crazy nonsense. (But today is Sunday so clearly hasnt deleted it today?!)

I think she really does need a full on social media/smart phone detox. She’s fully lost her grip on reality completely. It’s not normal to be constantly filming yourself or looking at yourself through the lens on your phone. It’s not normal to be so obsessed with sodding Instagram that you have to delete the app to stop yourself looking at it. She’s so far down the rabbit hole she’s lost herself within the fake world of Instagram and “influencers”
She needs to get a grip on herself. She wound seriously benefit from just putting a stop to it all and getting a part time job in the real world just to give her a sense of reality and so she interacts with real people.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know I can’t say she is a bad mother on here without being shot down but she just needs to take a good hard look at herself. She is a bleeping disgrace.
Well I'm going to be happily shot down I think she is a bad mother, I mean you could hardly call her a good mother, she is certainly not a great mother so what's left.
Now in my job ive sat through many child protection cases and I'm not saying she an abusive mother or one that I would call SS on (although that night when P was ill I certainly thought about it).

Rebs however is a bad mum, bad mums can love their children (even some parent who abuse their children love them in their own warped way) just because Reb feeds, clothes, provides a home, keeps them clean doesnt mean shes not a bad mum. Yes we all mess up as mums, we make decisions that dont always turn out to be the best but generally as mums we make those decisions based on trying to do what's best for our children. Can we really say Reb does this I cant she makes decisions based on what's best for her and only her. An example of this is the whole name thing with Florrie has she decided Florrie should be called Florence because that's what's best for Florrie???? No of course not what parent changes the name a child has been called for almost 5 years because there is another child in the class with that name.
So I'm sorry to anyone that thinks I'm wrong but I dont see anything other than a bad mum.
Reb however does have one thing going for her and is that although she is coming across as a bad mum I do feel if she took onboard some of the criticism and really looked at her parenting ways and the way she is with each child she could turn it around, after looking back at old vlogs I cant say she was ever the greatest mum but she did used to be far better, she needs to start realising that yeah me time is good but as a parent you often have to give up on me time for the sake of your children/family especially as in the scheme of things it's such a short part of our lives when we have children I mean Miss 30 year old Reb let's say 16 more years until P is 18 that makes you 46 that leaves you alot of years to have 24/7 me time.

So yes Reb your a bad mum but you could and should change it, accept what you've got, enjoy what youve got and realise how quickly the girls will grow up put down your camera and enjoy your 3 wonderful children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can’t hate watch this bleeping muppet anymore. I’m tapping out.

The absolute tit she comes out with and the way she leave her 2 year old doing duck knows what AND the way she talks to her kids (through the camera of course) has just really pissed me off

I know I can’t say she is a bad mother on here without being shot down but she just needs to take a good hard look at herself. She is a bleeping disgrace.

Thank you tattlers for the laughs you’re all a great bunch , for now goodbye 😘😘😊
She’s a bleeping appalling mother.
Lee isn’t much better in the parenting department.

Those kids are going to have serious issues in the years to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Well I'm going to be happily shot down I think she is a bad mother, I mean you could hardly call her a good mother, she is certainly not a great mother so what's left.
Now in my job ive sat through many child protection cases and I'm not saying she an abusive mother or one that I would call SS on (although that night when P was ill I certainly thought about it).

Rebs however is a bad mum, bad mums can love their children (even some parent who abuse their children love them in their own warped way) just because Reb feeds, clothes, provides a home, keeps them clean doesnt mean shes not a bad mum. Yes we all mess up as mums, we make decisions that dont always turn out to be the best but generally as mums we make those decisions based on trying to do what's best for our children. Can we really say Reb does this I cant she makes decisions based on what's best for her and only her. An example of this is the whole name thing with Florrie has she decided Florrie should be called Florence because that's what's best for Florrie???? No of course not what parent changes the name a child has been called for almost 5 years because there is another child in the class with that name.
So I'm sorry to anyone that thinks I'm wrong but I dont see anything other than a bad mum.
Reb however does have one thing going for her and is that although she is coming across as a bad mum I do feel if she took onboard some of the criticism and really looked at her parenting ways and the way she is with each child she could turn it around, after looking back at old vlogs I cant say she was ever the greatest mum but she did used to be far better, she needs to start realising that yeah me time is good but as a parent you often have to give up on me time for the sake of your children/family especially as in the scheme of things it's such a short part of our lives when we have children I mean Miss 30 year old Reb let's say 16 more years until P is 18 that makes you 46 that leaves you alot of years to have 24/7 me time.

So yes Reb your a bad mum but you could and should change it, accept what you've got, enjoy what youve got and realise how quickly the girls will grow up put down your camera and enjoy your 3 wonderful children.
I think me time is important you can’t serve fro an empty cup and a happy mother is a happy child , it’s also good to be healthy and strong particularly when the other parent is away for large chunks of time ,
She just needs to find something fun for her daughters to do , and not fob them off on friends , maybe a nursery for play sessions where poppy can be creative and play with play doh and paints and dress up etc .
The social interaction would be good
I don’t decry any woman for taking some time away , but she needs to stop putting on others and cough up some money .

I haven't watched a vlog for a while because her false hi guys, pretend perfect parenting while ramming every day but so so tired, over worked routine was getting boring.
Tried to watch tonight.
"Ooh look at my abs, great lighting" while her 2 year old is shouting for her.
It's almost like she's asking for the negativity towards her on purpose. Self obsessed, arrogant cocunt.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the most upsetting mothering moment so far , not just the come up to mummy, but the OBVIOUS irritation AND the nerve/ total lack of comprehension of Her response look at me , eyeball rolling that me, what the duck is she like with her lime S off camera with no family who are the babysitters incognito. 😰😰😰

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What did I just watch? I'm a mixture of fuming, absolutely shocked and really quite sad. Did I really just watch a mum speak to her TWO year old like she was a teenager shouting up? Once again, what the duck did I just watch? 😞 Just when I think I can't stand the self absorbed woman anymore she trumps her last crappy move. So just to clarify..... You Rebecca are upstairs talking to a camera, telling yourself how good you look.... While your TWO year old, innocent, baby is shouting out and on her own and you're calling her a "little madam" like she's an inconvenience for wanting to know where mummy or daddy is. You my dear are a despicable parent, yes that's right I think this woman is a pretty awful mother. 1) For leaving her kids when they shouldn't be and 2) For using them to make money and plastering them all over the internet knowing full well the repercussions of this. She is just vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Shut the stair gates woman! I was getting anxiety just watching this video. My 8 year old tells my husband off for forgetting to shut my stair gate, Rebecca is 30 why does she think this is safe

Reactions: 13
Shut the stair gates woman! I was getting anxiety just watching this video. My 8 year old tells my husband off for forgetting to shut my stair gate, Rebecca is 30 why does she think this is safe
There is a part where she is sat doing her make-up while poppy is still downstairs by herself and she's silent for a while and then you hear her screaming again. What is wrong with her? Does she not care that anything could happen to her daughter. I've said before I'm all for giving them gradual independence but not just bloody leaving her while you're upstairs for that long. So unbelievably irresponsible and uncaring. What's the harm in just having her sat near her while she s getting ready so she knows she's ok. Why does she not care?.

Reactions: 19
There is a part where she is sat doing her make-up while poppy is still downstairs by herself and she's silent for a while and then you hear her screaming again. What is wrong with her? Does she not care that anything could happen to her daughter. I've said before I'm all for giving them gradual independence but not just bloody leaving her while you're upstairs for that long. So unbelievably irresponsible and uncaring. What's the harm in just having her sat near her while she s getting ready so she knows she's ok. Why does she not care?.
I completely get what you are saying. Your child's safety should be number one priority, not blogging and doing your make up. My two year old come in the bathroom with me sometimes when I have a shower. Yes it's annoying and Id rather have ten minutes peace but at the end of the day she is safe. I just don't get Rebecca

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.