Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if S actually wants to quit her dance class to do the craft thing with F, or do the 2 clash so she's having to swap so princess florrie gets to do what she wants? šŸ¤” wouldn't surprise Me!

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve been looking at her lips and I donā€™t think sheā€™s had them done , the top would be more fuller in line with the bottom , she has a double lip if you look , I do this for a living and would be horrified if that was the work of a professional , also I donā€™t know why the text has gone slanted wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She cares more for talking to her sheep than her own two year old. Itā€™s game over Rebecca and if you cant see it, then you really fail to see what a tit parent you are. You proclaim to know it all about school now ..yet here you are missing the most basic skill as a parent. Talking to your child. Properly talking not via a phone in her face. Communication is vital in language development and understanding.

Lastly poppy is showing things to the camera as you continually film her for content. She is 2 - and doesnā€™t understand when you donā€™t want her to. And why should she.. sheā€™s 2. Rebecca however is an adult and should know better. And doesnā€™t.

God would one of her friends please sit down with her and explain how much damage she is doing to her kids. And how for once in her life she needs to actually wise up and put her kids needs before her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is Elemis still working with her?
I wondered that too. I use a lot of Elemis but havenā€™t bought anything from them since I noticed how much Grabby uses and Iā€™m torn as theyā€™re one of my favourite skincare brands BUT I HATE that they give her stuff and probably pay her too. The fact that you can save Ā£15 if you mention her name at the Elemis online checkout is so frustrating šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wondered that too. I use a lot of Elemis but havenā€™t bought anything from them since I noticed how much Grabby uses and Iā€™m torn as theyā€™re one of my favourite skincare brands BUT I HATE that they give her stuff and probably pay her too. The fact that you can save Ā£15 if you mention her name at the Elemis online checkout is so frustrating šŸ¤¢šŸ¤‘
I just created an Elemis basket and put Ā£150 of stuff in it. She said enter her name to get Ā£15 off - I tried mrsrmeldrum meldrum rebeccameldrum and none work ... maybe they donā€™t support her any more

Reactions: 8
I just created an Elemis basket and put Ā£150 of stuff in it. She said enter her name to get Ā£15 off - I tried mrsrmeldrum meldrum rebeccameldrum and none work ... maybe they donā€™t support her any more
Maybe itā€™s just Mrs Meldrum? Without the R?

Reactions: 1
she's restless and feeling the need for attention and fawning on her looks, so she posts another 'poor me' i look old, but posts a selfie of her so her sheep will correct her and tell her you look beautiful bla bla bla..and she manages to scapegoat poor Safiya :(
ā€œI wear SPF and sun creamā€. Um..... SPF IS sun cream unless Iā€™m very much mistaken šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. Sheā€™s so stupid maybe sheā€™s putting salad cream on herself. Its the same thing ISNT IT LEE??? That could explain all the leathery skin and wrinkles šŸ‘µšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t even let my just 2 year old go up the stairs on his own, let alone leave him roaming downstairs on his own. Why could she have not filmed that intro downstairs. Bloody woman makes me so angry šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t even let my just 2 year old go up the stairs on his own, let alone leave him roaming downstairs on his own. Why could she have not filmed that intro downstairs. Bloody woman makes me so angry šŸ˜”
Because sheā€™s an absolute fud with no
Common sense who doesnā€™t give a tit what happens to her child?
Sheā€™s honestly an awful parent.
Sheā€™s only cares about herself.

• Haha
she's restless and feeling the need for attention and fawning on her looks, so she posts another 'poor me' i look old, but posts a selfie of her so her sheep will correct her and tell her you look beautiful bla bla bla..and she manages to scapegoat poor Safiya :(
Hey Mrs M instead of taking endless vacuous selfies of yourself looking like an attention seeking eejit, why donā€™t you spend some time with your family in the real world instead of your online fantasy land....youā€™ll look back on this bullshit one day and cringe

• Sad
@EdgyLegend I fully believe that you have proof they didn't do the kitchen. I also believe that the your source wants to be protected.
Have you any idea how long it will be before they give you the go ahead?
My fear is that it's a family member or employee who may never be in a position to do so and, as a result, the Meldrums will have escaped scot free.
They are already on damage limitation by doing the utility and the more time that passes, the less the sheep will be bothered.
N
Me either. It may not have been done professionally but I still donā€™t believe they did it themselves
They didn't get a professional company in

Reactions: 7
God she absolutely loves herself doesnā€™t she? ā€œIā€™m so proud of myself I absolutely smashed it when lee was awayā€.
Did you Reb?? Did you really?? Or did you just moan about it every 5 seconds?

Never known someone so in love with themselves. Sorry but thereā€™s just not one thing I like about this woman; I canā€™t stand her.
Is it really "smashing it" on your own when you've got grandparents helping every day or you dump them with friends?

Reactions: 17
Yep to be fair the first few minutes of that vlog is shocking, she is just constantly ignoring her child and to leave her downstairs for that time whilst sheā€™s talking tit is truely shocking.
The fact she has edited the video and left that in definitely causes some concern for her parenting. That vlog made me realise how selfish she really is

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it really "smashing it" on your own when you've got grandparents helping every day or you dump them with friends?
No itā€™s not. And she is just bsā€™ing. I bet Leeā€™s family did it.
More important thing is I almost feel she canā€™t be alone with her 2 year old. Calling her mum for all that time makes me sick šŸ˜³

This is her face. because her 2yr old child needs her!!! Sheā€™s not 7 and having a meltdown, she is just 2!! Go and check sheā€™s ok! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Her posture in these pics are awful, makes her breasts look like they're down by her stomach! My nana is in her 80's and has a better posture than this!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.