Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's no different to what was shown on their instastories.
They got up early, met characters, breakfast, few rides, lunch, rides, clearly met snow white to show off f&f clothing. No mention of VIP guides.
Gin before bed.

Reactions: 3
Contemplating whether I should watch the latest vlog or not... :unsure:

Con's:
It will count as a view
#notanadjustafreebie #polishfamilydeclaredit #complicatedcontract #sorrynotsorry #triggered
12 minute and 36 second sacrifice of my life

Pro's:
That coat that looks like a duvet

Can anyone add to my pro's and con's, help a fellow tattler decide what to do...?
I have debated the same, but I LOATHE Disney, the whole thing and its characters etc creep the hell out of me. I have decided to show my 9yr old those vids mentioned in the last post (or the one before, I have lost track!) about the fake reviews, just to increase her scepticism of the whole YouTube thing.

I can't get my head around family vlogging, especially with kids that are too young to give consent to their image being used. Its a whole level above pics on insta and Facebook for the family to see. And of course, knowing that footage will be out there for all (even if its deleted) to see then you hav to present this image, and force those wee people to fit that image. I refused to fit my mothers mould and I am thankful for it! My sister did and is now a crazy, image obsessed, manipulative, self entitled biatch who thinks that she can do what she wants to preserve the way the world sees her. And its not healthy or pretty!

There may be nothing wrong with Rebs parenting off camera, as remember we actually do not see that much and I know that if I vlogged my day and had to edit it then I'm not sure id even get 5 mins let alone 10 of my kids and I being something I would be happy to leave for all to see. But that is the problem that is pissing Reb off, we judge what we see and everyone has differing standards.
I do wonder how many of her subscribers are the types that should the government or an MP lie to them they would be up in arms, but its ok for anyone else to. Some are probably the type to buy and believe Juice Plus....And I bet Reb wouldn't try to flog that as she would realise how dubious that is.

We just have to realise some are not as enlightened as us lot.

It was a boring video.
A few minutes of speaking to the camera, the rest just footage of the kids hugging characters or wandering around the park
If, as she claims, there was no contractual obligation to post said footage then I really don’t know why she has? There’s nothing in it that you can’t get from a 2 min Disney ad on TV or any of the millions of promotional videos Disney have on their official site or likely on YT
I’m not being nasty - I’m genuinely not sure why it’s been uploaded?

Reactions: 5
Contemplating whether I should watch the latest vlog or not... :unsure:

Con's:
It will count as a view
#notanadjustafreebie #polishfamilydeclaredit #complicatedcontract #sorrynotsorry #triggered
12 minute and 36 second sacrifice of my life

Pro's:
That coat that looks like a duvet

Can anyone add to my pro's and con's, help a fellow tattler decide what to do...?
It will be 12 minutes you will never get back....

Reactions: 2
it had lots of Reb loudly shouting woohoo throughout which was very annoying. I watched whilst washing up so as not to actually waste time :)

Chickem supreme is in stories.
Hes done lots
Pops is still unwell
His mums been over shes a legend and hes having a fairly fancy lunch.

Reactions: 1
I had to put my 2 pence in after lurking here and seeing Lee's Instagram.

How do us non instagram and youtube stars manage when Lee moans at the difficulties in life when they have two say at home parents and grandparents on tap always helping them out!

Have to say I thik it's unfair people judging about her going to work because poppy is ill. At the end of the day no one would berate a father for going to work when his wife was a stay at home mum and there to look after the kids, no one would say he should be there too. So it should work both ways. Lee really won't of been invited to YouTube. Her channel is called Mrs Meldrum, its essentially her business. He will be down as a director so he can take a wage and dividends to make themselves more money that's all.

Reactions: 13
Have to say I thik it's unfair people judging about her going to work because poppy is ill. At the end of the day no one would berate a father for going to work when his wife was a stay at home mum and there to look after the kids, no one would say he should be there too. So it should work both ways. Lee really won't of been invited to YouTube. Her channel is called Mrs Meldrum, its essentially her business. He will be down as a director so he can take a wage and dividends to make themselves more money that's all.
I agree.

The little one is ill but it’s not serious, she’s at home with her Dad. I really don’t see the issue there? And I also think it’s a bit of a double standard- men go to work leaving sick kids at home with Mum and no one would be batting an eye lid or calling him an unfit Dad for doing that.
I agree with highlighting issues/mistakes/grievances but I don’t think it’s right to literally start pulling apart every single thing she says or does ??‍♀ (Just my two pennies worth!)

Reactions: 12
I agree.

The little one is ill but it’s not serious, she’s at home with her Dad. I really don’t see the issue there? And I also think it’s a bit of a double standard- men go to work leaving sick kids at home with Mum and no one would be batting an eye lid or calling him an unfit Dad for doing that.
I agree with highlighting issues/mistakes/grievances but I don’t think it’s right to literally start pulling apart every single thing she says or does ??‍♀ (Just my two pennies worth!)
I think it’s only because she seems to do it all the time, even when on holiday, she was out yesterday and left her with Lee which had to go shopping with a poorly baby?with an infectious disease, if today’s outing couldn’t be avoided then she should’ve staying home yesterday with the poorly baby and give him a break no? No one is pulling her apart, it’s her actions that cause comments nothing else. We just commenting what we see nothing else, no one is making things up and it’s just an opinion.

As soon as I heard “hello troops!” I was clicking out. Nope, I just can’t anymore.

I had to put my 2 pence in after lurking here and seeing Lee's Instagram.

How do us non instagram and youtube stars manage when Lee moans at the difficulties in life when they have two say at home parents and grandparents on tap always helping them out!
Welcome! So pleased that it took tittle tattle and bitching about Lee for you to finally take the leap and comment; as opposed to, you know; the important issue of advertising ethics, company director obligations and over-use of children in social media. ?

I agree. But he also does the drone filming and I would imagine he is behind the camera a lot of the time? But yes, the business is mainly hers in terms of her being the figurehead, I doubt whether Youtube are interested in how exactly they film stuff and not bothered about meeting the cameraman.
He is obviously a very hands on dad, she is the main breadwinner. Good for them.

Welcome! So pleased that it took tittle tattle and bitching about Lee for you to finally take the leap and comment; as opposed to, you know; the important issue of advertising ethics, company director obligations and over-use of children in social media. ?
A warm welcome ?

Ha ha I like the name @soupy curry ??

Reactions: 1
How on earth does Lee call himself a broken man.....we’ve got a friend who’s had to keep hold of the family business and work all hours to pay the bills and keep the stock fed and yet deal with his child in hospital potentially dying of cancer and Lee says he’s a broken man. Lee boy you do come across as one wimp saying that. Man up would you ??‍♀ Look beyond and see what all the men in the world are actually doing. You’ve got surgeons saving lives every day, seeing patients in their clinics who they can’t operate on in time and in so much pain due to lack of funds and staff in our nhs to make them better quicker and worrying about those patients, yet still going home and night and being family men and dealing with the same issues with kids not well or sleeping men making huge financial decisions on multi million pound companies etc and still going home to kids. It’s the real world mate. It’s watching him say this that makes me compare my own OT and realise he’s superman in comparison.

Last edited:
I think it’s only because she seems to do it all the time, even when on holiday, she was out yesterday and left her with Lee which had to go shopping with a poorly baby?with an infectious disease, if today’s outing couldn’t be avoided then she should’ve staying home yesterday with the poorly baby and give him a break no? No one is pulling her apart, it’s her actions that cause comments nothing else. We just commenting what we see nothing else, no one is making things up and it’s just an opinion.
Maybe Safiyah wanted her mum to take her on her birthday outing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.