Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Safiyah wanted her mum to take her on her birthday outing?
And why do you think that? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having her dad, he takes them swimming does he not? So why not take her out on her birthday when her mum had already taken her for a birthday treat of a milk sake and cookie? So why not him?

Reactions: 1
Look you’re all missing the point, Reb NEEDS to be in London, she needs to go and show some edgyness to the other floggers!!! I mean, she is now at 100k, queen bee amongst the sales team!

Reactions: 4
And why do you think that? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind having her dad, he takes them swimming does he not? So why not take her out on her birthday when her mum had already taken her for a birthday treat of a milk sake and cookie? So why not him?
I don't know, just speculating and giving Mrs M the benefit of the doubt? I know that as a girl, if I was going out with my friends to the cinema to see a very girly film, I'd much rather have my mum go with me. Everyone seems to think that Rebecca can't stand Safiyah and doesn't care but then slates her for doing things with her? That's not fair.

I have no issue with Lee saying home to take care of the kids while Rebecca goes off to work considering, despite what it says in paper, she is the breadwinner. My husband doesn't like to leave our girls when they're sick but he is the breadwinner in our house so he has to. I agree that they've been dubious and shady recently when it comes to transparency but I would never have a go at them for how they run their family dynamics. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

Reactions: 3
I imagine it is because it was a thing arranged with other mums of girls in her class, and the other mums were there too for the pizza express/cinema. Maybe the other mums dropped the kids off and went shopping - but imagine S maybe just invited a handful of girls from her class, was a mum social thing too.

The whole mummy guilt post just looked like a reason to show off she was going to London youtube and meeting up with Kate M and Emily. I don’t get why they need to post a blow by blow account of every thought that enters their head, and everything they wear, remembering those #AF link.

Most people would say to their OH “I feel bad leaving her when she’s not well and the kids are off school tomorrow”, not post it publicly online for sympathy.

He left his job so she could do this full time, they were fannying around with The Meldrums, he was doing majority of it come the end. I get he is a director in the company but I think he is far too involved with it all, compared to the mummy floggers oh’s, he needs to take a step back - but can keep updates on his culinary creations!! ? mmmm curry soup

Look you’re all missing the point, Reb NEEDS to be in London, she needs to go and show some edgyness to the other floggers!!! I mean, she is now at 100k, queen bee amongst the sales team!
Sorry, I forget all about that, silly me?

Chickem supreme is in stories.
Hes done lots
Pops is still unwell
His mums been over shes a legend and hes having a fairly fancy lunch.
This poor little soul had HFM and was clearly unhappy all weekend (according to stories) but that didn't mean that the friends were cancelled. Instead, theybstill came and she was parked in a buggy in a drizzly garden whilst they all "gardened" for instastories before having to take part in the 100k saggy balloon photo shoot. I have 3 very small DCs so I knkw what it can be like but I'm shocked at the number of unrecognised illnesses there seem to be

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't know, just speculating and giving Mrs M the benefit of the doubt? I know that as a girl, if I was going out with my friends to the cinema to see a very girly film, I'd much rather have my mum go with me. Everyone seems to think that Rebecca can't stand Safiyah and doesn't care but then slates her for doing things with her? That's not fair.

I have no issue with Lee saying home to take care of the kids while Rebecca goes off to work considering, despite what it says in paper, she is the breadwinner. My husband doesn't like to leave our girls when they're sick but he is the breadwinner in our house so he has to. I agree that they've been dubious and shady recently when it comes to transparency but I would never have a go at them for how they run their family dynamics. Not my monkeys, not my circus.
Think it's just in response to the 'mummy guilt' post. That was my issue anyway, she could have done it differently if she was that bothered about leaving Poppy.

Reactions: 1
That team photo of the instamums makes me realise how different they must look in real life rather than carefully edited photos.

Reactions: 9
That team photo of the instamums makes me realise how different they must look in real life rather than carefully edited photos.
I think that a lot. Stories can be quite flattering as you can stick on a filter, arrange your chins and position your phone up high. The you see vloggers in shots they don't have control off and they still look perfectly pleasant but quite different. I really like sparklesandstretchmsrks as she doesn't bother with any of that!

Reactions: 2
That repost of a Thomas cook is an ad but isn't declared. Even if it's obvious it should still say it I think?

Can someone please tell her that a flight that takes less then two hours and departs early morning is NOT a red-eye flight.

Reactions: 5
The point of these threads was originally about not being transparent enough with #ADS and #Gifts but it has gone so much further then that. Everything they do or say is being dissected, I’ve seen comments through the threads about her personal style, her ‘birds nest hair’, her interior style (all of which are personal choices - we all have our own taste people! - and go further then just making sure her business is above board) I’ve even seen comments on her weight! Her parenting choices have been completely ripped apart (which at first I completely agreed that I had sometimes seen her be short with S, but today you’ve completely lost me because I’d bet 100% if she had of stayed home with poppy yesterday everyone would be saying ‘lees a stay at home dad, he could look after poppy, of course it would be Safiyahs outing she cancels’ etc etc) people who clearly dislike them are watching everything they say just to tear it apart, at this point they can’t do right and at some point you have got to sit back and think ‘has this gone too far now’. To an outsider reading it you all sound absolutely obsessed and I am still at a loss as to why you are stalking people you clearly hate. At what point will you move on? At a time when preventing online bullying amongst kids is being pushed with such importance, there are grown women sat on the internet for days on end taking the Mick out of a coat another women chooses to wear?! I’m at a loss.

The point of these threads was originally about not being transparent enough with #ADS and #Gifts but it has gone so much further then that. Everything they do or say is being dissected, I’ve seen comments through the threads about her personal style, her ‘birds nest hair’, her interior style (all of which are personal choices - we all have our own taste people! - and go further then just making sure her business is above board) I’ve even seen comments on her weight! Her parenting choices have been completely ripped apart (which at first I completely agreed that I had sometimes seen her be short with S, but today you’ve completely lost me because I’d bet 100% if she had of stayed home with poppy yesterday everyone would be saying ‘lees a stay at home dad, he could look after poppy, of course it would be Safiyahs outing she cancels’ etc etc) people who clearly dislike them are watching everything they say just to tear it apart, at this point they can’t do right and at some point you have got to sit back and think ‘has this gone too far now’. To an outsider reading it you all sound absolutely obsessed and I am still at a loss as to why you are stalking people you clearly hate. At what point will you move on? At a time when preventing online bullying amongst kids is being pushed with such importance, there are grown women sat on the internet for days on end taking the Mick out of a coat another women chooses to wear?! I’m at a loss.
I think you are getting confused, are you thinking of the mumsnet ethics threads? Because this is a gossip site and more can be and is discussed.

Reactions: 9
This is what she and Lee really look like without the filters.

img.jpeg

Hi new member, have you lost your way? This isn't mumsnet.

You being one of them? Sitting for days ona thread on the internet? Taking the Mick as you do call it it’s quite different from bullying someone! She’s not been bullied! Had she not done what she did, had she been more transparent, not blocking people for just asking a question, or deleting honest comments, making herself look like the victim when she’s not, what about coming online, crying and saying her mental health is at stake? Isn’t that undermining, taking the mick of people out there that do suffer from mental issues? Or been dishonest and portraying something that’s not there? I agree with some of or points but we not bullies!

I think you are getting confused, are you thinking of the mumsnet ethics threads? Because this is a gossip site and more can be and is discussed.
I understand that, I just don’t understand why you’d want to or why it’s ok. Seriously, grown women tearing apart someone’s taste, style, grammar, parenting, looks etc. Literally obsessing over Every. Single. Thing. She saids or does. Why keep following? Report for the dodgy ads etc then move on surely? Why keep following, watching and dissecting? And actually, it’s been said a few times through these various threads that it wasn’t a personal witch hunt but a discussion of her business ethics, which is why it’s such a shame that it has in fact become a bit of a witch hunt, because then all credibility goes as well ?‍♀

I agree partly that some things they can't win with. She absolutely should feel no shame at going to work or going to Safiyahs bday yday. I don't see any need to slag off her clothes or appearance and I thought her last house was lovely. I'm just annoyed at the not declaring things which makes other people feel tit as has been said on here by some women. And the non apologies were a complete cop out. Completely insincere and only forced into it because they were caught out and no one believed they only got a free vip guide.

On the other hand though, you can't sit and say whilst online bullying is being promoted to kids etc, because do you not what else is promoted to kids online safety and how she will ever instill that when those kids whole lives have been whored across the internet to the highest bidder is despicable.

Without a doubt, as the mum of a teenage daughter who despises anyone knowing her business or seeing pics etc of her when younger, I'm confident one of the girls will not be happy with their privacy and safety being compromised and their whole childhood shared across the internet for their parents to make a living out of them. That doesn't just apply to the Meldrums, alot of the vloggers are the same. And it's nothing like child actors who played a role then went back to some privacy in their own lives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.