Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I type this from my soft office my bed and i have to leave for school run which i consider serious work and some fab networking opportunities in the play ground.
Mrs M is busy working, didnt you know! She is clearly a busy bee!

Reactions: 2
So after banging on about how amazing it is to have an open fire she now wants to swap it for a wood burning stove???! And of course (hint hint) they’re too expensive so we’re “saving” which is Reb speak for “waiting for someone to kindly gift one to us

Reactions: 15
“Cut the top of this bad boy’ ???????? is there a Tattle therapist in hand for us???

@Redbreast1982
Welcome and Im happy you opend your eyes to how the buisness is. Sorry to hear about what you been through and hope you are Ok now!

@Kermit If you find yourself getting overexcited about eggs, cracking out a few holes on the belter of a local golf course or looking at 90s kids tv presenters for style inspiration, you know you need help, ok?

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her face on her latest insta story when S is talking ? she’s trying so hard not to say ‘shut up!’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.