Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
I think this is her idea of a joke ... you know so she doesn't wear the naughty ramming vest at the gym ..
Oh duh! My bad - I'm wrong and Edgy is right! Makes a flippin' change!
I should have known of course, coz that woman is total jokes!

I think this is Rebecca trying to be funny, like “ohhh shhhh no, wasn’t me eating an ice cream!”

She’s a right joker that one.
My bad- actually I didn't see the emojis coz of the tears streaming down my face at her funny, funny joke!

Silly cow!

Reactions: 5

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I'm fuming Bobux have sent her free shoes. I've been buying their shoes and sandals for my daughter for 3 years.
Now I'll have to find another brand that don't work with twats like Mrs M.
My daughter is too old for these kind of shoes now but if she was of an age to wear them I would email the company and tell them why I was no longer buying from them.

mbeamethyst

Because shes a compulsive liar so its garden centre with play area?
Did anyone realise bobux sent her 3 pairs free shoes they £45 each non sale price.
Noticed organised motherhood likes their brand page.
I imagine a few pissed off customers as they one if main barefoot brands.
Shes gets so many free shoes for her kids in sure Clarke's next and joules gifted her.
Why the heck have they picked her and wonder if she approached them or vice versa.
We also discussed when shes not having a meltdown her engagement v number of comments is low compared to followers so hundred messages a day as well as 7000 emails slight exaggeration!
I've only been a couple of times so not sure if it even has a play area. The car park has lots of planted up areas so that's what gives that impression of being a park. Pointless sneakiness.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Don't forget the ridiculous meal size portions that were hers she posted a while ago and tattlers commented on!!

Reactions: 4

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
When did they get a new sofa? Their old one wasn’t even that old 😳 can get a sofa but what about the curtains? Oh can’t forget about the carpets either 🤷🏻‍♀️

fireflies

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up. Has ambassador asked the gym open early for her to have a private workout .
I guess the tents old tent gifted by halfords but maybe camping accessories and site will be free.
Its very unbelievable they did the kitchen themselves.
Maybe via vlogs we see a more close up finish as just taking off each door cleaning sugar soap sanding 2 coats primer and 2 coats paint take ages between drying time.
Wonder if they painted the inside of doors too.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s quite obvious that they painted it themselves...it may look professional but that’s the joy of taking a photo from a distance. It’s a shame that the paint was ‘gifted’ instead of them using their YouTube money. I wonder if the tile paint was also free. It does look good mind you.

stuffata

All of the gifted stuff should have been declared to the HMRC because it’s classed as income earned and as such would be taxable. I think the only exemption is if they are sent stuff to the PO Box - things they get without an agreement in place.

The holidays/make up/clothes/furniture/gym membership & PT sessions/electronics etc all should be logged as income.
The tax man would have a field day I think because old Shady won’t have declared bugger all.

I don’t think the Meldrums are rich. I think the Cannons have money, I think Daddy Cannon has helped them out a lot financially. I think they have had a lot of free stuff over the last few years and have had to pay for very little. They like to give the impression that they are well off but look at what they actually spend money on - they food shop at Aldi, never go out as a family or do anything other than things they get as freebies, don’t buy anything for the house, don’t buy any clothes aside from Primark cheap tat. It’s all fake - their entire existence is a complete fabrication.
So is that the real season she is not disclosing it is all a big tax Dodge?

That skying holiday alone must have been 5k!!!!

And my Next question is how do i contact hmrc to make sure they are aware?

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Exactly

Mind you it’s no wonder it’s a foreign concept to her - she’s not exactly been a hands on mum the last few years.

Can’t wait to see how she gets on in a couple of weeks when Lee’s away.....! Should be interesting.
🍿🍿
The gift that’ll keep giving

• Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
The next thread is thread 50! 🎉

Does tattle award influencers with anything special when they reach 50 threads, you know, like the play button on YouTube? 😂

Just wanted to get that off my chest 😀 As you were...back to ramming, tanning and solo parenting...Mrs M is on fine form today!
That would be brilliant. Like a rotten tomato award. Send it to her PO Box.

• Haha

BERLINGO1

The house is a state. Don’t get me wrong - my house isn’t immaculate but hers is just in a constant state of mess, stuff everywhere. Why can’t she put laundry away? Always dirty washing strewn around the floor. Put your dirty kecks away in the wash for the love of god!
And did you notice how much washing she took out of the washing machine and rammed in the dryer! No way that was washed properly it was about 3 loads in one 😱

Alightened

VIP Member
F had been in the school nursery for the past year, so name recognitions, going to the toilet on their own, on and off own shoes is something they would have been doing in a school nursery. She would know that if she ever had done a stay and play at nursery and not down the gym rammin.

My kids nursery had some playtimes with the whole school and their p6 buddies before breaking up for the holidays. Being able to turn clothes right way round and doing buttons is something that they have had for homework in P1.

So were the kids outside on their own while she was upstairs filming??
Most probably🤨

• Wow