Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goflorrie

Any word on what campsite the orange one is gracing with her presence this weekend? We are going camping to one that was mentioned quite a lot by the sheep and don't want to have deal with these two cocunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.
My mum was the same but she didn’t bleat on about being a solo parent. she knew nothing else so got on with it as did many of her friends and my friends mums it all we knew! Even after the crash in the 80s and my dad being at home it wasn’t hard when my dad went back offshore if anything it was better as my mum wasn’t used to having him around all the time getting under her feet 🤣

Rebecca_lily

But when hes offshore she is solo parenting. As in she is doing the parenting for that time solo, he isn't there to parent. She isn't single parenting as the kids have 2 parents. So I guess it just depends on the terms she uses - seems either are going to piss folk off as people see the use of the phrases differently. (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/...for-a-week-that-doesnt-make-you-a-single-mum/ )

I am a child off an offshore parent for my whole childhood. Some times my mum went up to 4 months alone parenting us whilst my dad was away in the middle east. She was solo parenting all that time - dad had no input, she had no help and got no break (and we were shits when dad was away, i wont deny it). Now yes she had his income supporting her/us, but in all she parented us herself for about 60-70% of our lives when you add up the 36 years my dad worked offshore.
Totally agree tbf I say ‘I’m riding solo today’ when hubby is at work, he works 13/14 hr days so the kids are in bed when he leaves for work and when he gets home. I personally don’t think there’s an issue with using the term solo parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Catwoman

VIP Member
Wonder what her buddy Sarah mammalife or whatever thinks of Reb's version of solo parenting? 🤔

Destybaby

Urgh im
Sorry but she absolutely loves herself.
Posting a boomerang video of herself today - apparently when she’s just woken up (aye,right) but making sure it’s a full body shot of her in a skimpy bra top and shorts - basically posing in her undies. 🙄💤

She must seriously rate herself.

I think she needs to sort her diet out - she looks far too thin - she’s got the body of a 10 year old. Nothing womanly or attractive about it.
She is pure butters
My man would hate me to be that slim
Don’t get me wrong I’m not fat I’m a size 12 and curvy
She looks ridiculous like a child!
Why would we want to aspire to that

fireflies

VIP Member
Yes I’ve said the same on here before. Also, all the outside shells of the kitchen cupboards attached to the walls will have had to have been painted. Why would you say you’ve done all of that with 3 young children at home and your husband out all day? It would be so easy just to be honest, people would like and trust her so much more for it. I think it’s a professional job. I’m sure Lee’s mum has sold her house and left the country🤔
Lol shit Lee's going back to rigs.
Rebecca will expect me to have kids all the time.
Quick well up Scottish home apparently was on the market and move Spain full time.
Mummy cannon seems less hands on.

stuffata

I looked through her Instagram last night and couldn’t believe I ever found her relatable! It must have just been that we were pregnant and due at the same time.

What hit me when looking back is how much having poppy was so obviously a business decision. It was all for engagement (which obviously worked as I found her) and whoever above said that she was just a prop from when she was a blue line was so correct. It’s heartbreaking!

If you compare hers to my non influencer Instagram of my journey with my little girl I know which life I’d pick and it’s not the free sleepyhead one. It’s the one where I love being a mummy. I love my still flabby belly because it grew my amazing baby. It’s the one where my little girl is my whole world and is showered with love. I feel really sad for poppy.
This is so true..so obvious and terrible for that little girl.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Poppy has been used as a prop since conception.

Oh god - imagine old Rammi coming to
murder heights for a private home PT sesh. That would get the curtains twitching down Inchmarlo! 🤣🤣🤣
and Lee would be the butt of many a wind up offshore too if that's what happened. 😂😂😂

Jeez even sykes cottages fawning over her... Cross them off the list 😂

Last edited:

Alightened

VIP Member
That's exactly what i thought!!! No way she would spontaneously spend a long period of time out of the house with her children for no reason.

It Will come out...it always does..any locals want to tell us what they know?
I bet Grandad and her mother have been roped in to do the painting whilst she mooches around doing bugger all. She did say on her Instagram that she was up until nearly midnight with Lee painting the doors🤔. Do we believe it or not?😏

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Exactly - I still cut fish up for my youngest because I check for bones when cutting.
Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.

Attachments

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Blimey , I am actually shocked by the playgrounds not being secure, it’s not just about kids going missing, but I would be worried about who can easily walk in. I know it’s very very sad to think that way, I remember Dunblane and it was so horrific, when my daughter started school I had nightmares about something similar happening. I guess ultimately you can’t guard against everything, it just seems so normal where I live to see playgrounds very secure.
Both schools my children have been to, both Scotland although a different part to the melds, the playgrounds are secure. Parents are not allowed over a certain point in the playground or past the school office unless signed in by staff. School grounds are not accessible out of hours or in holidays.
Just to give another example that it’s not the whole of Scotland.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Just seen this comment on her NO MAKEUP 😂 pic. “Who needs makeup when you have a magic filter”
You took the words right out my mouth!
Not had one comment from her sheep about that I am a little disappointed I was ready for verbal onslaught !! 😀

• Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Thank you for your post!
My boy is starting school in sept and I’m so grateful for your words of wisdom ! Enjoying this next month and holding him tight 😊 I haven’t seen her school vlog and I’m not going to as I’m sure it’s full of moaning and shit advice 😫
Having 3 kids in school system all started different schools its not as bad as expected.
School here have visits before summer holidays.,Home visit.,Staggered starts for a few weeks.
My son went part time until he turned 5 my choice i was so worried about him being with preschool freinds.
In reality his closest friends were people he dident know.
Being a school mum fairly logical schools give out new parent's guides, websites wealth of info plus texts letters and emails.
All they have to have is thier uniform/ pe kit and bag plus coat and hat so covered all weather's. Water bottle each day too.
Label stuff as it will go walkies.
There maybe tears but they usually stop very quickly..The class teacher will have a ta too.