Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The worktop looks like it’s been painted too, but really badly. If you zoom in on the breakfast bar in the bottom left of the photo you can see streaks!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Star_seeker

Blimey , I am actually shocked by the playgrounds not being secure, it’s not just about kids going missing, but I would be worried about who can easily walk in. I know it’s very very sad to think that way, I remember Dunblane and it was so horrific, when my daughter started school I had nightmares about something similar happening. I guess ultimately you can’t guard against everything, it just seems so normal where I live to see playgrounds very secure.
There is always a few adults supervising the playground, yes anyone can walk through the playground but I know I personally only walk through at the weekend or after school if we've been to the shops and are walking home (for example). I'd never take my kids there to play, there are 50million play parks locally

Zippy

The picture with poppy on her shoulders is either a fake background totally or its fake sky. I have that app! The filter she uses is awful.

fireflies

VIP Member
I follow an interior page on Instagram where the owner pained her much smaller kitchen and it took her weeks to complete and get a decent finish so I smell more than just paint fumes with this #giffed DIY kitchen.
She hasn't even had a full day to concentrate on painting as she has had the girls and gym so either they have had help or the job is really bad and it is just clever photography /filters that make it look better than it actually is.
A freind did her kitchen half size it took weeks scrub the doors sugar soap, sand, 2 coats primer then 2 coats egg shell.
Read varying results in painting tiles.
Tiles would require primer and different type paint to the units if she's used the same it might not wear well.
Shes still on the beg for the floor I think.
Will she paint the window frame and the pantry cupboards/ skirting boards white also?
It's too much white a different neutral beige, sage, light grey would have looked better similar to her last kitchen which was a greige.
Wonder if poster company and decorating online got any complaints working with her.
The ASA really need to act bow must be numerous complaints.
Why does the picture if Ramis work out say gifted.
It's the dishonesty I can't stand.
I'm glad no one gifted them a new kitchen.
Imagine being so tight you can't even buy paint.
Maybe Lee's mum again.
So many sneaky ads and lies again last few days with passive aggressiveness and woe is me thrown into the mix.
Is she still getting free nails so thats at A.D. too.
Did she order the prints or randomly gifted?
Idiot companies in baffled how she been any advantage to the unit gym

Attachments

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I’m sure someone (known to the seller) mentioned previously that the original shed had been removed, so that would have been a new shed.
I don’t believe that, when looking at the photos online about the murder it shows the shed, the so say new one is identical 🤔even down the the roof!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Clm1977

Chatty Member
I've taken screen grabs taken to send to HMRC as undeclared earnings, and to brands who have gifted to her.

Selling stained clothes is absolutely vile. A charity shop wouldn't even accept those.
Good cos I did wonder if she had made this page so she could accidentally forget to declare to the tax man now its not on her business page. Is it linked to Mrs Meldrum brand pages in anyway? why wouldn't she call it mrsmeldrumpreloved oops just realised that what I used to think I guess I preloved her god I was thick back then.

Reactions: 3
Watched her vlog and she left the kids in the car whilst she got changed & wrapped the present.
I hands up have done similar on more than one occasion. My 10yr old also sits in the car when we go shopping if she CBA coming in - she does have a phone with sim card to call us if she needs. I also remember my mum and friends mums doing this with us regularly, though we were quite rural with no passing traffic etc. And also of course, not on tinterwebs.

Lexi_58836

£4 p&p!!! It would cost her just over £1 in a medium envelope to post them! That’s just greedy and the clothes are dirty. No effort whatsoever again but no surprise there
I posted a baby baker baby grow out last week that sold on eBay and it cost me £3 odd in postage. I couldn’t believe it!

• Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Haven’t been on these pages for a while thought I’d see how they got in with their ‘life’ changes. Personally think it’s bang out of order to sell clothes you’ve been given. It would be nice to offer it up to your followers or just request postage. Most kids clothes for large letter so it’s not a lot to send.
On the ‘staingate’ im on a few Boden selling pages and it’s not unusual to have marks and stains. Those items get sold for cheap (like a £5) as playwear. It looks like some stain remover and sunlight would get it out and doesn’t look filthy to me!

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Tiles have def been changed not sure if just painted as she hasn't said anything the worktops I dont think have changed I think it's just the lighting is making them look different

Last edited:

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Not sticking up for them but you actually dont need to be able to see out the back window legally, when we go away our car is the same boot full my partner doesnt mind driving like this as hes driven trucks and they dont have a rear view mirror but I wouldn't like to and never have.
Yeah I drive a van. I always forget to use the rear view mirror in cars now but my van does have big wing mirrors so it’s easier.