Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Up to recently I've done loads of camping, got all the decent gear. I could never see her camping.

Reactions: 5

Jade33

VIP Member
I thought the whole point of going camping in general was to get closer to nature and appreciate our natural environment...god knows they've got gorgeous wildlife and scenery within minutes of where they live..they do not need to be packing all that plastic tat for ONE NIGHT away 🙄....they could have used that time to show the girls about making a fire/bbq eating s'mores...and you most certainly don't need a travel cot and duvet for gods sake!...ever heard of sleeping bags?...they should have used this night away to get away from materialism and consumerism...we don't need more plastic crap in this world and those packs they've got the kids just highlight what is wrong in this world...less not more Rebeggar
To be fair we camped all the time when I was a kid, we didn't have sleeping bags, just took our duvets, few blankets under u and u can barely tell you're sleeping on the ground! 😂

I imagine that’s what Lee’s manly legs look like 🤭
Me too, although I can't see the shit tattoo so must be some one else?! 🤔

Jade33

VIP Member
To be fair though she never said it was, she said she paid £3.99 or something for it.
Yeah the chart she showed on stories the other day she did, but a couple of weeks ago she was doing an "I'm bored jar" with different ideas for something to do when the girls say they're bored. She didn't credit anyone. I assumed she'd copied it from Emily Norris, I'm sure she did similar with lolly sticks a while ago!

SalmonSlither

Is anyone else wondering how the fuck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
Looks like they’re missing a middle car seat again too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fair enough. It’s only the meldrums I see him discussing. He once said he didn’t come on here (Tattle) though and I immediately smelt BS. Just a bit bemused by him, that’s all. No issue with what’s being said.
Initially I thought it was a bit random but I think he’s quite funny and I like that he’s completely calling them all out and that it’s winding them all up!!! I personally don’t believe him when he claims to to read tattle but I guess that up to him!

Sayitso

VIP Member
Is anyone else wondering how the fuck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
My first thought was a sudden brake and some of that stuff is going to catapult forward

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She’s doing a giveaway with the small business who gave her the flowery prints

Called liberty prints
Using ‘liberty of London’ In their bio

Is this the real deal? Are Liberty aware?

Or is there more dishonesty going on with Meldrum promoting it?

Timewaster19

I wonder what today’s photo will be? A shot of her with
Hi guys sorry been quiet today.
Its my birthday so living my best life minus gifted Fairmont and racist chums at the spa.
I havent watched the last few vlogs but watched latest I agree the crotch post was very unflattering, neglecting the kids but leaving them unsupervised and general mess everywhere even crap on floor on her landing.
Imagine being the party mum and seeing how little effort she made into wrapping the present.
Is the babysitter a teenager?Hows that money saving.
Why cant she cut down on gym in holidays it's only 6 weeks and do at home exercises.
Seems any excuse off load them or do anything else than spend time with them.
Shes a cold fish they seem like total inconvenience.
I expect they will find it hard lee going maybe upset or act up she needs to be prepared for this. Is poppy in nursery now?
Grandparents been quiet.
Whats happpend with messiah live whys it gone. He also said they covered influencers on loose women.
Do I assume shes blocked most tattlers or none of us bother commenting so any negative commments are coming from actual fans.
doubt there was enough tape on that gift to get it to the car! No doubt from the gifted stash!

Emoji

Chatty Member
You only need to be able to see out of two of your three mirrors so as long as the wing mirrors are ok, it’s road legal (afaik).
Really, I always thought you had to be able to see out back window. My apologies.
It's still dangerous, as another poster said, they suddenly brake and the stuff goes flying forward.

She’s doing a giveaway with the small business who gave her the flowery prints

Called liberty prints
Using ‘liberty of London’ In their bio

Is this the real deal? Are Liberty aware?

Or is there more dishonesty going on with Meldrum promoting it?
They use genuine liberty fabrics in all of their prints, I dunno how that would stand with the brand 🤷🏻‍♀️

honeyimhome

100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!
Even pale strawberry blonde wee Poppy looks tanned on her latest pic with the ridiculous filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tamara

VIP Member
Long time Tattle lurker enjoying all the banter (although have to confess to not knowing who most of these "wonderful" human beings are in the threads!); I've not stuck my head above the parapet before now and I'm not following the delightful Mrs M but the thread got me curious so I had a wee look - holey moley what a #carcrash.

So many thoughts/questions, but for now wanted to know if anyone had spotted in the comments for #faceappchallenge post whether anyone was brave enough to say "the future is bright, the future is Orange"?? That filter/fake tan combo is god awful.

Oh and I'm pretty sure that the photo in today's post was from their local garden centre (car park) not a park.
Your correct it’s Raemoir garden centre car park.

Hollysmum

The orginal shed was knocked down I think? Maybe body was in the wheely bin inside the shed, cant remember. I know he was killed in the utility room I would think of that every time I used the washing machine!

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Why do you feel sorry for Lee?!!!
He’s been just as involved in this whole sorry mess! He’s every bit as bad as Rebecca - don’t be fooled!
He’s been living the life of Riley for the last few years, going on umpteen free holidays, enjoying all the perks - thousands of pounds worth of free stuff etc
He’s an absolute weapon and it will do him good to get back to reality, back to the real world of work and having to actually graft for money.
Only in the sense that he has to live with this woman I can’t even bear to look at, yes he was enjoying the influencer lifestyle and took full advantage I see your point 😊