Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emoji

Chatty Member
I posted a baby baker baby grow out last week that sold on eBay and it cost me £3 odd in postage. I couldn’t believe it!
I know, Royal Mail rip off!
I sent a kids sleeping bag last week. Not the camping kind, a grobag. £4 2nd class signed for delivery!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Timewaster19

Not had one comment from her sheep about that I am a little disappointed I was ready for verbal onslaught !! 😀
I’ve noticed this a lot of late. Can she limit the audience on comments? So, bas
The comment on the skin post “didn’t realise Scotland had such good weather” 🤣🤣🤣 bloody brilliant. So close to liking the comment but I know I will just get blocked and no longer be able watch the shitshow fall apart 🤷🏼‍♀️
i suspect foul play. Is she able to limit what her followers can see? Anyone a follower and able to see the post? Makes no sense that these idiot sheep have just stopped with the defensive comments.

Somerville12

VIP Member
But she was holding the plate whilst filming it with her stupid shark gym sweaty leggings in shot and saying " I m joining the kids for dinner" infering that was her plate??

Jade33

VIP Member
But she was holding the plate whilst filming it with her stupid shark gym sweaty leggings in shot and saying " I m joining the kids for dinner" infering that was her plate??
Plastic plate tho, I assumed it was the kids! She did say she was having the same tho

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Having not watched the vlog I take it we didn't get the Kitchen reveal, did we see any evidence of Reb Shady painting anything shes got me on the edgy of my seat waiting to find out if she painted 😂

Reactions: 2

Lexi_58836

Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)
Is Kelly’s shop not different to Reb’s affiliate link / swipe ups?

Bumbleroftheberries

A new thread? Blimey I had a busy day at work and this thread flew by!

Anyone been in touch with the print company who is doing the most recent post and sponsoring the giveaway?

Zippy

Good cos I did wonder if she had made this page so she could accidentally forget to declare to the tax man now its not on her business page. Is it linked to Mrs Meldrum brand pages in anyway? why wouldn't she call it mrsmeldrumpreloved oops just realised that what I used to think I guess I preloved her god I was thick back then.
Where is she selling this stuff, want a nosey? Please

Reactions: 1

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Yeah the chart she showed on stories the other day she did, but a couple of weeks ago she was doing an "I'm bored jar" with different ideas for something to do when the girls say they're bored. She didn't credit anyone. I assumed she'd copied it from Emily Norris, I'm sure she did similar with lolly sticks a while ago!
Sorry, I misread the first bit of your post!

MrBull

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s focused that much on the Meldrums recently. He was rightly pissed off with liftgate etc and continues to call the Meldrums out on the shady affiliate links etc but other than that he’s been discussing PTWM, Sparkles & Stretchmarks, FOD etc
Fair enough. It’s only the meldrums I see him discussing. He once said he didn’t come on here (Tattle) though and I immediately smelt BS. Just a bit bemused by him, that’s all. No issue with what’s being said.