Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to women helping women? All your so so lovely Channel Mum "friends"? Not very empowering being passive aggressive to other accounts who actually work hard and appreciate their followers, as opposed to Grabecca who just sees them as cash cows. What happened Rebs, none of them lend you a couple of quid for an Amino shake so now you've got to sell your old manky clothes and have a dig at them, all the while playing the sympathy card? Aww diddums, you're actually going to have to pull your head so so far out your rammed ass to be a parent...at least for the sparse times theres not a babysitter or a granny around to do it for you.

Solo parenting on her solo brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor poppy... Nagged to eat 4 stone cold quarters of toast with claggyy crunchy peanut butter... Urgh... She d had half a banana which is a carb... At least give her some little fingers of toast maybe with jam or a little bowl of rice crisps or frigging cornflakes. She s a bloody toddler !!! Make some little squares of eggy toast ( pat has trained them into the egg habit after all!!) I know it seems harsh to criticise a person parenting skills but when she poked that vile look ing toast ( cheap white bread I note... Nothing wrong with that by the way but she tries to appear healthy living eating family.....felt really sad for Pops . We also don't see what she is really like with them off camera when grumpy solo parenting. Rebs Aldi and Lidl do lovely seeded breads dead cheap since you claim to be such a health nut!!

Reactions: 14
What happened to women helping women? All your so so lovely Channel Mum "friends"? Not very empowering being passive aggressive to other accounts who actually work hard and appreciate their followers, as opposed to Grabecca who just sees them as cash cows. What happened Rebs, none of them lend you a couple of quid for an Amino shake so now you've got to sell your old manky clothes and have a dig at them, all the while playing the sympathy card? Aww diddums, you're actually going to have to pull your head so so far out your rammed ass to be a parent...at least for the sparse times theres not a babysitter or a granny around to do it for you.

Solo parenting on her solo brain cell

😂😂😊 solo parenting on her solo brain cell ..

I’M DEAD 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The orginal shed was knocked down I think? Maybe body was in the wheely bin inside the shed, cant remember. I know he was killed in the utility room I would think of that every time I used the washing machine!

Reactions: 5
Haunted house tours. She can get dressed up in the wedding dress - splash some ketchup all over it, be like a day out at the London Dungeons (the inchmarlo dungeons) charge a few quid for a tour of the house, the utility room and the shed. Get an Instagram photo booth set up in a wheelie bin 👍

Also - what kind of ridiculous business strategy is that? Make the selling page private?!!! duck sake!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍 good one Reb. Good one!
Put ketchup all over it then sell it

Reactions: 1
I can't believe her latest video....she is sooo fake!!!

And setting herself up as a parenting expert...yeah right!!!

There is so much wrong with her parenting i literally don't know where to start.

She is a classic narsacist setting herself up as either a hero or victim of every situation....she really should be studied!!
Well I cant quite believe all the tit she spouted in that vlog Ive worked in schools in the early years for over 20 years and about the only thing I would say yes try to do is the dressing themself as it will be helpful during PE but having worked in many schools part of the PE lesson in the first term tends to be practicing changing and organising where to keep everything and even near the end of the year staff are still happy to turn clothes the correct way etc.

Yes the reading but thats something that parents should be doing not prep for school same with toileting the wiping themselves should have been practised for nursery really well in education nurseries as most wont accept children unless medical reason for not being toileted.

I find it very hard to believe that any school would say come and play on our grounds while we are closed at least none ive ever worked at would encourage this.

The organisation thing made me laugh not sure what Reb feels shes organising or how shes organised, yes you could try practicing this but skills like that come in time and are also dependant on the specific child some children are great but others like S if we believe Reb lose and forget everything mind it does show how little time Reb spends at the school thats she replace all S labelled lost items when the school lost property box/cupboard is probably full of it all.

But the thing that annoyed me most wast teach them their full name, in schools we register their full name but we always call them and label books, pegs etc with the name the child knows and parent say they are called. The she cant be Florrie as there is another Florrie in the class bullshit I think its more to do with Reb doesnt want another child sharing the name. I once worked in a class where there was 5 Mia's 3 were Mia on birth certs but the other 2 were an Amelia and the other Mia was her middle name but they called them Mia so thats what we used we didn't say you can not be Mia we already have 1.

My advice would be enjoy your summer with them dont put loads of pressure on them talk about school in general conversation but just be relaxed about it, the summer before starting school should be a time to enjoy relax and just share the moments you can with your child as once they start school they grow up so much faster.

Sorry for the long posted but that vlog shes trying to act like some sort of child/parent/school expert. She doesn't have a routine or organise anything properly during term time but she expects us to believe she will during the summer!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think I'll give the vlog a miss, doesn't interest me and she's by far no expert... unless she's the 'how not to do it example'. I remember one of the early vlogs I saw was her winging she hadn't been giving S enough attention and she'd be off to school after the holidays so she was putting all her effort into one to one time with her as F would have mummy all to herself soon 🤢
Of course, she never did and people called her out in it... Looking back, she was full of tit even then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I'll give the vlog a miss, doesn't interest me and she's by far no expert... unless she's the 'how not to do it example'. I remember one of the early vlogs I saw was her winging she hadn't been giving S enough attention and she'd be off to school after the holidays so she was putting all her effort into one to one time with her as F would have mummy all to herself soon 🤢
Of course, she never did and people called her out in it... Looking back, she was full of tit even then.
I agree, I wouldn't take advice from that stupid idiot, even if my life depended on it🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’d sell her soiled keks if it meant making money.
Omg im so glad she made the page private as the thought of possibly seeing that :sick:

Not sure whats worst seeing the soiled keks or the fact that I thought that was a possibility of something she may do:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t posted on here in a while, and all her non ad (obviously not of choice) content is much more to my taste and I was warming to her again.

BUT her saying she wants amber and Michael back together has undone all that for me. How could you be rooting for someone to get back into a relationship with someone who has been emotionally abusive?

My issue isn’t with selling stained babygros, it’s her love island opinions ha. Maybe that says more about me than anything else 😂
I agree. I'd rather watch my ex eat my last rolo than watch amber and Michael get back together tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other words she just can’t be arsed 😂
So technically this is her job. It isn’t term time, the internet isn’t 39 weeks. Now imagine cracking that one out to your boss/colleagues/people who pay your wages . Sorry lads , cba answering my phone or emails for 6 weeks, ok bye . Man Alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I cant quite believe all the tit she spouted in that vlog Ive worked in schools in the early years for over 20 years and about the only thing I would say yes try to do is the dressing themself as it will be helpful during PE but having worked in many schools part of the PE lesson in the first term tends to be practicing changing and organising where to keep everything and even near the end of the year staff are still happy to turn clothes the correct way etc.

Yes the reading but thats something that parents should be doing not prep for school same with toileting the wiping themselves should have been practised for nursery really well in education nurseries as most wont accept children unless medical reason for not being toileted.

I find it very hard to believe that any school would say come and play on our grounds while we are closed at least none ive ever worked at would encourage this.

The organisation thing made me laugh not sure what Reb feels shes organising or how shes organised, yes you could try practicing this but skills like that come in time and are also dependant on the specific child some children are great but others like S if we believe Reb lose and forget everything mind it does show how little time Reb spends at the school thats she replace all S labelled lost items when the school lost property box/cupboard is probably full of it all.

But the thing that annoyed me most wast teach them their full name, in schools we register their full name but we always call them and label books, pegs etc with the name the child knows and parent say they are called. The she cant be Florrie as there is another Florrie in the class bullshit I think its more to do with Reb doesnt want another child sharing the name. I once worked in a class where there was 5 Mia's 3 were Mia on birth certs but the other 2 were an Amelia and the other Mia was her middle name but they called them Mia so thats what we used we didn't say you can not be Mia we already have 1.

My advice would be enjoy your summer with them dont put loads of pressure on them talk about school in general conversation but just be relaxed about it, the summer before starting school should be a time to enjoy relax and just share the moments you can with your child as once they start school they grow up so much faster.

Sorry for the long posted but that vlog shes trying to act like some sort of child/parent/school expert. She doesn't have a routine or organise anything properly during term time but she expects us to believe she will during the summer!
☝🏻 This! Will not be taking parenting advice from someone who plasters her children all over the internet, compromises their safety, leaves them in the car and lets them wonder off as they please, uses the youngest as a prop for humour and entertainment when she’s acting up instead of showing her the right way to do things, dumping them in childcare all of her holidays and bleeping off to the gym in the day when she could go in the evening....that’s just scratching the surface...the list goes on. I’m not even watching the patronising idiot give me advice on how to parent my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

She didn't seriously say to teach them their full name?! 😂😂😂 would that be safiyah, fiyah or darce/darcey?! 😂 Jesus she's so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What I don’t get is that I THINK she used private nursery, as do I, no shade, but I WORK. So why is it such a big deal planning for transition, nursery help with that?! It’s hardly guru skills .

Reactions: 11
I haven’t read the last few pages so sorry if I’m repeating but that AF she put up saying £8... it’s not. That colour is £12!
I swiped up cause I won’t be buying ANYTHING online until Christmas time so I have no concerns about her making money from me 😂

Reactions: 7
I have no words other than deluded 🙄

Oooooo look, it's nearly midnight and we're having a crafty swipe up Aff Link👹.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.