Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Ellison, mummy in the know/ash mama reid/sj strum and sarah this mama life have always messaged me back promptly as themselves.
Only ptwm maybe Emily has a team or help.
I expect lee did a lot. Who will read emails or delete and block when shes busy.
Cant be arsed give her latest crap vlog a veiw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fine, say you're not able to reply to the pathetic sheep, but to say other people only reply because they have someone to do it for them!!!!! duck of Grabecca you vile nasty bitter cow!!!!! It's always got to turn around to you, woe is you. God forbid you reply to the very people who are buying your filthy dirty rotten cast offs so that you can afford to paint your kitchen and get your nails done!!!

Reactions: 19
She’s never replied to anything I have said or messaged. Katie Ellison, Emily Norris, Mummy in the Know have all replied to me and engaged in a convo. Meldrum does not give a tit about her followers, it’s all about the money

Reactions: 30
I think it's time for her to stop vlogging altogether and just be a normal mum. The girls won't stay young forever. Especially now Lee is going back to work and they will have his income. She is so different to how she was 3-4 years ago when I started watching her. Such a shame. Get out while you can and before you invade the girls privacy even more.

Bloody hell!!! She’s awful! I hope every mummy vlogger who has always responded to their audience and does it on their own stands up and says so! How dare she make such a blatant put down remark.

Her latest video is so uninspiring, it’s all just common sense of this advice she is dishing out. Every parent knows how to get their child ready for school. Also the whole video she constantly spoke negative of the girls, especially Safiyah.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So Poppy, what was your first word, was it Mummy or Daddy? Or was it Cheese😏. That poor child, forever being dragged in to perform for Edgy's sheep 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell!!! She’s awful! I hope every mummy vlogger who has always responded to their audience and does it on their own stands up and says so! How dare she make such a blatant put down remark.
Could not make her up. Why not just make the statement on her own behalf without then dragging in other influencers and insinuating they have assistance and throwing them under the bus. Have never had an issue with other influencers responding, just this lazy mare, who has had untold assistance over numerous months monitoring, deleting and blocking.
She is a total disgrace to other professional influencers and I hope they in turn 💩 on her, as much as she has done on them.

🎵 It’s all about the money, it’s all about mel-drum, drum, drum, drum, drum, drum 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who is this aimed at?
Surely her stupid sheep can see what a nasty, obnoxious and egotistical bint she's being putting that out there. Practically telling them she can't be arsed with them and to sod off. That is until she puts an Aff Link up for them to be swiping up on😡😡. She's unbelievable, she really is. Will the sheep realise that their leader is a twit🤔🤔. No, of course not. As you were sheepies baaaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked her this yesterday and her response was that she needs the money....!

Thing that makes me laugh is there’s no way in hell she would EVER buy second hand clothes- and no way would she ever buy second hand clothes that had minging food stains all over them.

Absolutely pathetic. And more fool the morons who are actually paying money for this tat. bleeping idiots.
She’d sell her soiled keks if it meant making money.

I wonder how long it will be til she does a charity shop haul to prove to tattle that she does do second hand 😄
But then will return them to the shop and ask for a refund. Or sell them 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’d be pissed off as an ‘influencer’ reading that statement. No Edgy, it’s called kindness, attentiveness and consideration that people like Katie and many more have for their followers. It’s time consuming but they still do it because they put a lot of time into their business. Suggesting they manage it because they have a team Is downright insulting! God she’s vile. So all the lovely conversations I’ve had with Katie and the others weren’t from them I was talking to a member of their staff.

Fuuuuuucccckkkk ooooooffffffffff. She just insults people, left, right and centre with such ease. How arrogant is she???!!!

Stupid idiot has a team for deleting and blocking but not for replies to followers. Lies, lies and more bleeping lies 😡

• Angry
I must have missed this, what the hell happened?
Lee was at the pub, Poppy was coughing and struggling to breathe (like phone 111 and they will likely send an ambulance struggling) and Rebecca goes on stories in a strappy top in bed with Poppy asking her followers for advice. Doesn't seem to take her for medical attention at all for a few days.
As a parent of an asthmatic child, a child who is coughing every breath and struggling needs help asap, they can decline super fast. Shouldn't be used as a ploy to guilt your husband back from the pub or broadcast to ~80k followers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s not what she is saying. It’s how she is saying it. It’s awful.
There is no softness or niceties at all with her. Her tone is all wrong.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.