Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't seriously say to teach them their full name?! 😂😂😂 would that be safiyah, fiyah or darce/darcey?! 😂 Jesus she's so full of tit!
yes she did cos Florrie thinks her names Florrie of course she does thats what you call her Reb.
But instead of saying to the school we want her to be known as Florrie, Reb wants her called Florence because she cant be Florrie as another child has that name in the class.

That what all these insta mums need to think about when giving all these different names to the children its the same with the Conways calling the children different names, how mixed up do they want them to be call them their name by all means call them their middle name or a short version whatever but pick a name and stick to it how hard is that.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and the little gem of Safiyah being emotional before school and crying and Rebby asking in a really patronising voice “what’s the matter darling...talk to the camera” 😳 Talk to the camera? Poor little girl and she wants us to take her parenting advice 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She must have a bleeping comfy bed, because I really don't know how she sleeps at night😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don’t get is that I THINK she used private nursery, as do I, no shade, but I WORK. So why is it such a big deal planning for transition, nursery help with that?! It’s hardly guru skills .
F had been in the school nursery for the past year, so name recognitions, going to the toilet on their own, on and off own shoes is something they would have been doing in a school nursery. She would know that if she ever had done a stay and play at nursery and not down the gym rammin.

My kids nursery had some playtimes with the whole school and their p6 buddies before breaking up for the holidays. Being able to turn clothes right way round and doing buttons is something that they have had for homework in P1.

So were the kids outside on their own while she was upstairs filming??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
F had been in the school nursery for the past year, so name recognitions, going to the toilet on their own, on and off own shoes is something they would have been doing in a school nursery. She would know that if she ever had done a stay and play at nursery and not down the gym rammin.

My kids nursery had some playtimes with the whole school and their p6 buddies before breaking up for the holidays. Being able to turn clothes right way round and doing buttons is something that they have had for homework in P1.

So were the kids outside on their own while she was upstairs filming??
Most probably🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Children deserve respect and privacy they may as well go and hand photos out to strangers in the street basically the same thing!!! Have they not heard of online safety !!! Are they really that naive regarding protection of children, in a few years time when all these mummy vloggers children are older it will rear it’s ugly head!!!!
tell that to Brummymummy of 2.....anything for the gram including their Childrens privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could not make her up. Why not just make the statement on her own behalf without then dragging in other influencers and insinuating they have assistance and throwing them under the bus. Have never had an issue with other influencers responding, just this lazy mare, who has had untold assistance over numerous months monitoring, deleting and blocking.
She is a total disgrace to other professional influencers and I hope they in turn 💩 on her, as much as she has done on them.
Im sure behind scenes they are annoyed
As lots all faced further scrutiny and been tarnished with the same brush really.
Im so surprised channel mum have kept her on.
I notice hardly any channel mums support now apart from jess and lucy and the bump.
Maybe why she did alliance with part time working mummy and brummy mummy.
I cant work out if they genuinally broke i think they must as why so loyal to Aldi.
What happened to online shopping being a game changer and different shop each week.
Its never too late for an affiliate link.
Where the red and animal print star top from?
No kitchen transformation vlog yet maybe she still has utility room to paint as same cupboards and Orange tiles.
Whys the super duper Samsung smart fridge not in the kitchen.
No word at all where new sofa in family room is from or see how cluttered and messy playroom is.
When lees away she will have to clean out the piggies.
S missed whole term off school last 2 years.
Go florrie missed transitions.
She got inset days wrong, took pics others kids at sports day, forgot xmas jumper for play, does homework last minute and she expects us to take school advice from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor poppy... Nagged to eat 4 stone cold quarters of toast with claggyy crunchy peanut butter... Urgh... She d had half a banana which is a carb... At least give her some little fingers of toast maybe with jam or a little bowl of rice crisps or frigging cornflakes. She s a bloody toddler !!! Make some little squares of eggy toast ( pat has trained them into the egg habit after all!!) I know it seems harsh to criticise a person parenting skills but when she poked that vile look ing toast ( cheap white bread I note... Nothing wrong with that by the way but she tries to appear healthy living eating family.....felt really sad for Pops . We also don't see what she is really like with them off camera when grumpy solo parenting. Rebs Aldi and Lidl do lovely seeded breads dead cheap since you claim to be such a health nut!!
is she still embracing the vegetarian lifestyle? sorry that was last week and she needed the engagment.....she loves her white bread dosent she - poor poppy it just looked so limp and yucky just fit for the bin like the grubby clothes she was trying to flog....

Reactions: 13
No change there then, she’ll be far too busy reading here, blocking and deleting, no time to engage with her fans🤫does anyone here think that this should be on her grid so that all of her fans can see it? 🤔Not sure that you’ll get any ads with this attitude!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
No change there then, she’ll be far too busy reading here, blocking and deleting, no time to engage with her fans🤫does anyone here think that this should be on her grid so that all of her fans can see it? 🤔
Yes totally put on the grid.
She really doesmt care.
Its almost like lee going back to work shes no longer boss babe working mun shes jjst a normal mum flying solo spinning too many plates and the affiliate make her pocket money to buy the kids treats.
Shes never followed ASA rules.
On side note whys she wearing her wedding dress?

Reactions: 8
No change there then, she’ll be far too busy reading here, blocking and deleting, no time to engage with her fans🤫does anyone here think that this should be on her grid so that all of her fans can see it? 🤔
What she is actually saying, to her followers is "now I am no longer getting the #ads, there is zero reason for engagement with you peasants." She'll soon start replying when she needs them to line her pockets and pay for some treats for the girlies over the holidays; you know, like a NANNY!!!!

Yes totally put on the grid.
She really doesmt care.
Its almost like lee going back to work shes no longer boss babe working mun shes jjst a normal mum flying solo spinning too many plates and the affiliate make her pocket money to buy the kids treats.
Shes never followed ASA rules.
On side note whys she wearing her wedding dress?
Because she's an attention seeking cocunt! She has duck all to do during the day so fannys about in the loft looking for old clothes which provide Pat with an ideal opportunity to exhibit his toxic masculinity, on the Gram! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon they were gifted the sofa but asked to keep quiet? Think it’s loaf?

Reactions: 6
I reckon they were gifted the sofa but asked to keep quiet? Think it’s loaf?
I think it looks very loaf style as they very distinctive as a affluent freind wanted one but went with cheaper made.com one.
Do loaf or made gift?

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet on insta today 😳 no poses I’ve just woken up story or anything.....

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet on insta today 😳 no poses I’ve just woken up story or anything.....
Wait for it. We will be getting updates from the camping trip.... “we have made it to the campsite. We are so so lucky to be staying with {insert camping company name here} for the weekend. We love the outdoors and as a family we really enjoy spending time together, having adventures! We can’t wait to explore and will be taking you guys with us over the weekend!”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How can she possibly have time to feed the sheep when she is so, so busy solo parenting?!
My bad, forgot she was busy solo parenting. Day 5 of “solo parenting” and it has all became too much

Wait for it. We will be getting updates from the camping trip.... “we have made it to the campsite. We are so so lucky to be staying with {insert camping company name here} for the weekend. We love the outdoors and as a family we really enjoy spending time together, having adventures! We can’t wait to explore and will be taking you guys with us over the weekend!”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I forgot they were off “adventure seeking” this weekend. She will be apologising for the “radio silence” soon.

• Haha
Fine, say you're not able to reply to the pathetic sheep, but to say other people only reply because they have someone to do it for them!!!!! duck of Grabecca you vile nasty bitter cow!!!!! It's always got to turn around to you, woe is you. God forbid you reply to the very people who are buying your filthy dirty rotten cast offs so that you can afford to paint your kitchen and get your nails done!!!
1st class Hypocrite!!

Hi guys,
I actually don't EVER reply to messages, never have really. Summer holidays or not, I don't like any of you and I can never be arsed with anything that takes an effort, consideration of others or honesty. You're all just here for me to mislead, lie to, rip off, delete and block. I will however continue to peddle my offspring, particularly the youngest.
So off you go now fuckity duck.
Rebeggar.
well summed up ! and spot on 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.