Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like that picture of S in that wedding dress😧🙄, why does she not keep does pictures private?! Maybe it’s just me🙄

Reactions: 17
I really don’t like that picture of S in that wedding dress😧🙄, why does she not keep does pictures private?! Maybe it’s just me🙄
Exactly! She is a complete and utter hole who has no concept of private family moments. Moments which only the family ought to look back on and reminisce over...instead 93k people will have been party to such a sweet memory. What is it? Showing off, bragging.....honestly, WHY????? Why does anyone outside of immediate family need to see this! duck this crap. It's wrong, on every level.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t think it was appropriate to share that photo of S in the wedding dress.

How tiny must Shady have been when they got married?! She’s tiny now so she must have been ridiculously thin, like, unhealthy thin. Lee needs to shut his bloody mouth - no wonder she’s obsessed with counting calories and eating tiny portions if that’s the way he carries on.

Reactions: 22
Hey, back! Knew I couldn't stay away for long. My nose has been bothering me 😂. Had a "mooch" on pat's insta. WT actual F is he doing talking about how "thin" edgy is and was etc infront of 3 daughters, what a prize twit!! Nothing changes....

Reactions: 26
Yeah I don’t think it was appropriate to share that photo of S in the wedding dress.

How tiny must Shady have been when they got married?! She’s tiny now so she must have been ridiculously thin, like, unhealthy thin. Lee needs to shut his bloody mouth - no wonder she’s obsessed with counting calories and eating tiny portions if that’s the way he carries on.
Get out ya wedding suit Melds.....see how you like the discussion in relation to its fitting....or not! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. Just watched Pat’s stories with the wedding dress. There’s so much wrong with that 1 minute of footage. That poor child. Her Mother laughing at her because she was crying at something. I think edgy had better go and give that YouTube video on kid’s mental health that she made a good old watch. It just gets worse and worse.

Reactions: 25
I consider myself quite organised - is she now a comedy channel! She was rushing to wrap a present the other day and went to the gym at the wrong time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. Just watched Pat’s stories with the wedding dress. There’s so much wrong with that 1 minute of footage. That poor child. Her Mother laughing at her because she was crying at something. I think edgy had better go and give that YouTube video on kid’s mental health that she made a good old watch. It just gets worse and worse.
Yes absolutely! Now this is the women who knows ALL about children and their feelings!!! Yeah Right!! She talks so much bullshit!! Expert on EVERYTHING. She really needs to practice what she bloody preaches!

Reactions: 15
She consider herself quite organised?!?? 😳🤣
I wonder who wrote her the manus/script for tonights video 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Children deserve respect and privacy they may as well go and hand photos out to strangers in the street basically the same thing!!! Have they not heard of online safety !!! Are they really that naive regarding protection of children, in a few years time when all these mummy vloggers children are older it will rear it’s ugly head!!!!

Let's never forget the vile new year insta stories with the very sick baby. Broadcast to the world so obviously to get Lee home from a night out. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I consider myself quite organised - is she now a comedy channel! She was rushing to wrap a present the other day and went to the gym at the wrong time!!!

We all know from past experience Rebecca doesn’t watch her own vlogs 😉
If she did, she might laugh at this line with us (and avoid previous slightly questionable editing choices)
But seriously she has no self awareness at all has she.
She’s so use to people just buying what she’s selling 😎
Both verbally 🤔 and on her “second hand Meldrum” account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I really don't think that photo of the eldest in the wedding gown is at all appropriate for sharing to a world of creeps, psychos and mad fans. UNBELIEVABLE. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 19
Jeez Rebeggar, you're missing a trick! Aff pink anyone? 🤣

PS one of my bugbears..... STATIONERY spelt with an E (think envelope to help you remember Princess Pinnochio), you're welcome. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is this aimed at?
Hi guys,
I actually don't EVER reply to messages, never have really. Summer holidays or not, I don't like any of you and I can never be arsed with anything that takes an effort, consideration of others or honesty. You're all just here for me to mislead, lie to, rip off, delete and block. I will however continue to peddle my offspring, particularly the youngest.
So off you go now fuckity duck.
Rebeggar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't believe her latest video....she is sooo fake!!!

And setting herself up as a parenting expert...yeah right!!!

There is so much wrong with her parenting i literally don't know where to start.

She is a classic narsacist setting herself up as either a hero or victim of every situation....she really should be studied!!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.