Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words messages don't make me money so I won't be bothering.

Wonder if any sheep will have the epiphany that she is not your friendly neighbourhood mum just muddling through like she makes out, but instead a business with staff giving generic replies, intent on making money with no consideration to those who line her pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine in any other job saying, I’m not going to reply to any messages or emails because I get so many every day and it takes too long....... and I don’t have anyone to do it for me. So obvious that she’s never worked a proper day in her life and has zero discipline when it comes to work ethic. Surely her sheep will see how rude and ungrateful she is now? Imagine they told her that they were no longer going to engage with her?????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I'll give the vlog a miss, doesn't interest me and she's by far no expert... unless she's the 'how not to do it example'. I remember one of the early vlogs I saw was her winging she hadn't been giving S enough attention and she'd be off to school after the holidays so she was putting all her effort into one to one time with her as F would have mummy all to herself soon 🤢
Of course, she never did and people called her out in it... Looking back, she was full of tit even then.
Me too I can’t bear to watch her anymore but giving advice about parenting is beyond ridiculous she is beyond ridiculous she is so so angry that she has lost her personal assistant because she is now not the sole earner she can barely hide her fury at losing her power resorting to begging and selling stained baby clothes how the mighty have fallen I feel a little sorry for the bairns they have no choice but to put up with moody mammy but I have zero sympathy for this spoilt madam she has been the master of her own demise greed is ugly and she is reaping the rewards of her own making will she learn from her mistakes? No because she is never wrong , everything is someone else’s fault I do feel a little sorry for Lee I bet he is looking forward to going offshore for a break , I predict another meltdown is imminent !

Reactions: 17
Me too I can’t bear to watch her anymore but giving advice about parenting is beyond ridiculous she is beyond ridiculous she is so so angry that she has lost her personal assistant because she is now not the sole earner she can barely hide her fury at losing her power resorting to begging and selling stained baby clothes how the mighty have fallen I feel a little sorry for the bairns they have no choice but to put up with moody mammy but I have zero sympathy for this spoilt madam she has been the master of her own demise greed is ugly and she is reaping the rewards of her own making will she learn from her mistakes? No because she is never wrong , everything is someone else’s fault I do feel a little sorry for Lee I bet he is looking forward to going offshore for a break , I predict another meltdown is imminent !
Why do you feel sorry for Lee?!!!
He’s been just as involved in this whole sorry mess! He’s every bit as bad as Rebecca - don’t be fooled!
He’s been living the life of Riley for the last few years, going on umpteen free holidays, enjoying all the perks - thousands of pounds worth of free stuff etc
He’s an absolute weapon and it will do him good to get back to reality, back to the real world of work and having to actually graft for money.

Reactions: 23
In other words messages don't make me money so I won't be bothering.

Wonder if any sheep will have the epiphany that she is not your friendly neighbourhood mum just muddling through like she makes out, but instead a business with staff giving generic replies, intent on making money with no consideration to those who line her pockets.
Her sheep will still blindly follow her🙄. They'll be replying with...."we totally understand that you're too busy to reply to us now you're a solo parent, just take care of yourself and make time for yourself at the gym. We love you, remember that🤣. Just keep being you and doing your Swipe Ups"😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The school prep vlog... 🙈

Uses it as an opportunity to slate poor S. If the poor kid is so disorganised then maybe that’s down to you Reb.

Also - most parents don’t spend the school holiday laying in bed and watching tv with a cup of tea..... cheeky cow! Most of us are out early in the morning going to this mythical place called WORK. You don’t have any concept of what that is,I know.

Also pretty sure it’s not encouraged to allow people to play in the school grounds during holidays...!

Honestly. 🙄🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched her latest video. She just consistently puts down her children, especially Safiyah ‘that’s just how she is’. C’mon Rebecca, you should know that putting a child down will affect their mental health.

Then just left them to argue in the garden, unsupervised most likely where they have access to woods and can quite easily just walk down the drive. Considering how much Rebecca’s compromised their security anyone can just walk in.

Reactions: 13
The school prep vlog... 🙈

Uses it as an opportunity to slate poor S. If the poor kid is so disorganised then maybe that’s down to you Reb.

Also - most parents don’t spend the school holiday laying in bed and watching tv with a cup of tea..... cheeky cow! Most of us are out early in the morning going to this mythical place called WORK. You don’t have any concept of what that is,I know.

Also pretty sure it’s not encouraged to allow people to play in the school grounds during holidays...!

Honestly. 🙄🙈
Schools in England have high fences around their grounds and gates that are locked i assume that's the case in Scotland.

Reactions: 6
Why do you feel sorry for Lee?!!!
He’s been just as involved in this whole sorry mess! He’s every bit as bad as Rebecca - don’t be fooled!
He’s been living the life of Riley for the last few years, going on umpteen free holidays, enjoying all the perks - thousands of pounds worth of free stuff etc
He’s an absolute weapon and it will do him good to get back to reality, back to the real world of work and having to actually graft for money.
Only in the sense that he has to live with this woman I can’t even bear to look at, yes he was enjoying the influencer lifestyle and took full advantage I see your point 😊

Reactions: 5
Any word on what campsite the orange one is gracing with her presence this weekend? We are going camping to one that was mentioned quite a lot by the sheep and don't want to have deal with these two cocunts!

• Haha
bleeping hell how dull was that vlog? I couldn’t finish it. Yawn. I wonder how we ever managed starting school without the top tips from the parenting guru? Jeeeeeeez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Schools in England have high fences around their grounds and gates that are locked i assume that's the case in Scotland.
Nope. It’s not. It’s very open round where I live. No gates, no fences. Playground backs onto a public pathway

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nope. It’s not. It’s very open round where I live. No gates, no fences. Playground backs onto a public pathway
That sounds like a safe guarding nightmare at break and lunchtimes.
Also if florrie was school nursery then shee very familiar with the grounds.

Reactions: 8
Well I cant quite believe all the tit she spouted in that vlog Ive worked in schools in the early years for over 20 years and about the only thing I would say yes try to do is the dressing themself as it will be helpful during PE but having worked in many schools part of the PE lesson in the first term tends to be practicing changing and organising where to keep everything and even near the end of the year staff are still happy to turn clothes the correct way etc.

Yes the reading but thats something that parents should be doing not prep for school same with toileting the wiping themselves should have been practised for nursery really well in education nurseries as most wont accept children unless medical reason for not being toileted.

I find it very hard to believe that any school would say come and play on our grounds while we are closed at least none ive ever worked at would encourage this.

The organisation thing made me laugh not sure what Reb feels shes organising or how shes organised, yes you could try practicing this but skills like that come in time and are also dependant on the specific child some children are great but others like S if we believe Reb lose and forget everything mind it does show how little time Reb spends at the school thats she replace all S labelled lost items when the school lost property box/cupboard is probably full of it all.

But the thing that annoyed me most wast teach them their full name, in schools we register their full name but we always call them and label books, pegs etc with the name the child knows and parent say they are called. The she cant be Florrie as there is another Florrie in the class bullshit I think its more to do with Reb doesnt want another child sharing the name. I once worked in a class where there was 5 Mia's 3 were Mia on birth certs but the other 2 were an Amelia and the other Mia was her middle name but they called them Mia so thats what we used we didn't say you can not be Mia we already have 1.

My advice would be enjoy your summer with them dont put loads of pressure on them talk about school in general conversation but just be relaxed about it, the summer before starting school should be a time to enjoy relax and just share the moments you can with your child as once they start school they grow up so much faster.

Sorry for the long posted but that vlog shes trying to act like some sort of child/parent/school expert. She doesn't have a routine or organise anything properly during term time but she expects us to believe she will during the summer!

Thank you for your post!
My boy is starting school in sept and I’m so grateful for your words of wisdom ! Enjoying this next month and holding him tight 😊 I haven’t seen her school vlog and I’m not going to as I’m sure it’s full of moaning and tit advice 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aberdeenshire has an open gate policy. No gates or fences. I found it very strange when I moved there as I grew up in England but it’s been like that for about 20years. Other parts of Scotland don’t have that policy.

My mum was a teacher in the area and she says if someone was to abduct a child from school a fence wouldn’t put them off 🤷🏻‍♀️
There is always an adult in the playground and a stranger would find it very intimidating trying to approach a child in a playground surrounded by other children. I’ve had countless arguments with her about it but apparently it’s fine to not have fences around a school in terms of safeguarding 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you for your post!
My boy is starting school in sept and I’m so grateful for your words of wisdom ! Enjoying this next month and holding him tight 😊 I haven’t seen her school vlog and I’m not going to as I’m sure it’s full of moaning and tit advice 😫
Having 3 kids in school system all started different schools its not as bad as expected.
School here have visits before summer holidays.,Home visit.,Staggered starts for a few weeks.
My son went part time until he turned 5 my choice i was so worried about him being with preschool freinds.
In reality his closest friends were people he dident know.
Being a school mum fairly logical schools give out new parent's guides, websites wealth of info plus texts letters and emails.
All they have to have is thier uniform/ pe kit and bag plus coat and hat so covered all weather's. Water bottle each day too.
Label stuff as it will go walkies.
There maybe tears but they usually stop very quickly..The class teacher will have a ta too.

Also - what a load of nonsense about having to buy new shoes for S every term because she’s always losing them.
No - you would go to the school to look for the lost item. And frankly if it’s happening every term, there’s something more going on there.

Reactions: 19
Oh blimey that Boden dress is disgusting 🤢 that is shameful. I used to do some volunteer work in the charity shop on our high street and the sheer volume of clothes coming in with stains on just couldn’t be used. We had to throw so much. You couldn’t hang up dirty and stained clothes to be sold no-one would want that. So I wouldn’t even give that dress to a charity shop but she’s trying to sell it 😳 I don’t know why I’m shocked but I am. Such a grabby, greedy and gross way to do things 🤢

By the time you’ve paid £4 postage what is the point anyway 🤦‍♀️
How are baby clothes that stained?! I’m sorry but I remember all my daughters clothes at that age still being immaculate when she outgrew them! They are fit for the bin, to try and flog that for £9 in total is unreal!

is she still embracing the vegetarian lifestyle? sorry that was last week and she needed the engagment.....she loves her white bread dosent she - poor poppy it just looked so limp and yucky just fit for the bin like the grubby clothes she was trying to flog....
Can't understand why she doesnt put a bib on Poppy, the clothes wouldn't get so badly stained then. Just laziness again I suppose.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.