Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh FFS she’s been in loft and is probably getting more stained crap to sell.... and she’s got her bloody wedding dress on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Argh FFS she’s been in loft and is probably getting more stained crap to sell.... and she’s got her bloody wedding dress on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jesus Christ!! She really is desperate for cash! She'll be selling all her old crap. They are cash poor. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's that desperate, she'll be selling tickets for a tour of her "Well Known" mansion soon👻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@mrsOohPreloved

One slightly stained, much loved jumper,
Starbucks coffee stains (affiliate link for Starbucks coffee pods)
Hanger from Next not included (affiliate link)
Wardrobe from the Range (affiliate link)
Wardrobe Painted with farrow and ball (affiliate link)

Sending to a new home for £10 (plus postage £5.56)

This Jumper is beautiful however it does NOT cure depression like jules.
Jules affiliate link in bio for brand new, depression curing jumpers.

60B2B6B7-91D5-4C0F-A318-13A1AAFB5E22.jpeg

All links allow me to earn a few pennies to spend on my gym wear.
Sweaty-ass-Brenda affiliate link above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's such a bleeping total cocunt. Her friend is posting her wedding photos with 2 of the girls as flowers girls....oh, oh, I'll just run upstairs and get MY wedding dress and put it on to deflect from the photos of Steph. Love Pat's comments...."I can't believe you can't get into it, you're super thin just now. Gee whizz!". & the blondest most lovely worldy babe...ha ha ha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Clearly not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's that desperate, she'll be selling tickets for a tour of her "Well Known" mansion soon👻
Haunted house tours. She can get dressed up in the wedding dress - splash some ketchup all over it, be like a day out at the London Dungeons (the inchmarlo dungeons) charge a few quid for a tour of the house, the utility room and the shed. Get an Instagram photo booth set up in a wheelie bin 👍

Also - what kind of ridiculous business strategy is that? Make the selling page private?!!! duck sake!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍 good one Reb. Good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is that the real season she is not disclosing it is all a big tax Dodge?

That skying holiday alone must have been 5k!!!!

And my Next question is how do i contact hmrc to make sure they are aware?
Yeah the Neilson holidays would easily be £5K or more. Obviously I have no idea about her tax or financial affairs but id be shocked if they were declaring and paying tax on all the gifted stuff they gave been given.

Reactions: 9
Haunted house tours. She can get dressed up in the wedding dress - splash some ketchup all over it, be like a day out at the London Dungeons (the inchmarlo dungeons) charge a few quid for a tour of the house, the utility room and the shed. Get an Instagram photo booth set up in a wheelie bin 👍

Also - what kind of ridiculous business strategy is that? Make the selling page private?!!! duck sake!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍 good one Reb. Good one!
With her make-up left on from the night before too...she won't need to bother to match her face! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a bleeping total cocunt. Her friend is posting her wedding photos with 2 of the girls as flowers girls....oh, oh, I'll just run upstairs and get MY wedding dress and put it on to deflect from the photos of Steph. Love Pat's comments...."I can't believe you can't get into it, you're super thin just now. Gee whizz!". & the blondest most lovely worldy babe...ha ha ha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Clearly not!!!
Oh duck me! I’ve seen it all now
Slim Shady ain’t so slim after all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Them Ramming sessions are a waste of time and money.....oh yeah duh, she didn’t pay

• Haha
I still feel like lee is the kind of person to comment on and pressurise a woman about their weight/blondeness/clothes etc.
Also their ability to make pretty stripes in the carpet with the hoover 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still feel like lee is the kind of person to comment on and pressurise a woman about their weight/blondeness/clothes etc.
Also their ability to make pretty stripes in the carpet with the hoover 🙄😂
Lee's a complete dick without accounting for any of those things. Toxic male; end of.

Reactions: 22
The face of “I’m embarrassed stop filming me”

Isn’t this the women who has literally just done a YT video on kids feeling and emotions??? She is LAUGHING at her daughter for being upset at growing up and not being able to fit in her old clothes!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

At least Lee seemed a bit like “awww bless her” duck me rebecca you need to sort yourself out

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.