Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that hard up for cash that she’s trying to flog soiled baby clothes?
Seriously Rebecca- give it up!
Get yourself a proper job, have a bit of self respect.
Sad isn’t it but I bet she is one of those who look down on benefit Claimants I am genuinely poor but I have never sold clothes mine or children’s I handed them to friends or family I never even knew people did this let alone someone in their position how can they claim to need money when she is paying for a babysitter so she can go to the Gym !!

Reactions: 19
Sad isn’t it but I bet she is one of those who look down on benefit Claimants I am genuinely poor but I have never sold clothes mine or children’s I handed them to friends or family I never even knew people did this let alone someone in their position how can they claim to need money when she is paying for a babysitter so she can go to the Gym !!

The babysitter is likely a friend or family member I’d say.

Reactions: 7
Selling stuff I wouldn't even send to a charity shop I'd have binned them stains all over

£5 for a lovely completely ruined stained outfit with postage £9 unsold at the moment

A Boden set tops got stains so I'll only charge you wonderful sheep £7 so only £11 with postage bargain and someone has bought it.

And love her terms of sale must pay within an 1 hour and will combine postage up to 3 items why not combine on however many people buy I used to sell old clothes on Ebay and always combined on whatever people bought often it didn't cost anymore for 2 or 3 items more anyway because of weight but of course you are a Greedy Shady Scumbag it's all about the money with our Reb 🤑

Screenshot_20190717-194045_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
🎶 Never, ever have I ever felt SOLO 🎶 very fitting all saints song 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She literally told Poppy to not get angry at her when she was crying as she bumped her head. She wasn't angry, she was upset.
Hasn't she recently done a video about helping children with feelings and emotions? More proof that mummy floggers are not qualified to give advice on half the tit they do
This is the bit I seriously dislike the most about mummy floggers. I know you think you’re showing parenting in good and bad lighting - but show some compassion for your child and don’t film them when upset.

Reactions: 13
Are these sheep really that bleeping stupid that they pay their hard earned, possibly benefits cash to this greedy mare when in all likelihood these items were never actually paid for in the first place 😡 she really is the lowest of the low!

I’ve just donated to a local charity also local to her and she will have seen the Facebook posts, who are desperately trying to help a family in need who have literally nothing!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Are these sheep really that bleeping stupid that they pay their hard earned, possibly benefits cash to this greedy mare when in all likelihood these items were never actually paid for in the first place 😡 she really is the lowest of the low!

I’ve just donated to a local charity also local to her and she will have seen the Facebook posts, who are desperately trying to help a family in need who have literally nothing!!
I hope they are paying goods and services on PayPal otherwise the tax will like MrsM Ltd. 🤔

The Boden stuff is for sure all gifted. As is the Jo Jo Mama Bebe stuff.
Who honestly pays for stained items? Come on!!!!
She’s utterly shameless.

Also I’d say the addidas gym wear is possibly gifted too as there’s no danger she would pay for it herself!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
A) I wondered if the “bow” on the crotch area was actually something she left uni with. 🦠
B) leaving the kids in the car is highly irresponsible. Regardless of where she lives, middle country Scotland or central London, anything could happen. 100k people know where she lives. Accidents. Freaks. Anything. Use your noodle Rebs.
C) no shower in the morning. How can one not shower after a sweaty gym sesh? Plus put on clean clothes to go to a party. Come home, still not shower. Jesus Christ that’s really grim. Really, really grim.
D) no mention of the kitchen vlog.
E) let’s not forget liftgate.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET LIFTGATE
AND WE WONT LET REBECCA EITHER

Reactions: 28
The Boden stuff is for sure all gifted. As is the Jo Jo Mama Bebe stuff.
Who honestly pays for stained items? Come on!!!!
She’s utterly shameless.

Also I’d say the addidas gym wear is possibly gifted too as there’s no danger she would pay for it herself!!!!!!
Meldmorabilia😂some folk are so sad🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she videoed all those clothes lying in a crumpled heap on Poppy’s wardrobe floor, took them out to lay on a no doubt grubby rug and posted them for sale, stained and creased at overinflated prices and the sheep have flocked to buy them? More fool the sheep then, absolute wallys.

Reactions: 17
Who would buy used swim nappies 🤮🤮
Why is this a thing.
Exactly...you wouldn’t share a swim nappy with a stranger at the local swimming pool. Times must be hard....she needs to spend less time selling dirty clothes on instagram and get back to solo parenting.

Reactions: 8
As my mum would say, Wid that no' gie you the dry boak.
Also just cleared some old clothes out and anything stained or badly worn is in the bin. Only clean and gently worn items are moving on to charity.
Again will not give the majority of followers or potential AD leads that warm cosy feeling. Just shows how money grabbing and desperate for dosh she really is. Selling through Insta also avoids the charges she would need to pay if sold on EBay and the fact that this is monitored (sales value).

Reactions: 13
I wonder how long she will stay on the books with channel mum for now. If she’s not generating income for them via adverts then I’d imagine they will bin her off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.