Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I fine really sad is she says she hates her body....it has given her three beautiful little girls and especially after the drama around Poppy the last thing she should be feeling is negativity towards it! So sad and she looks fine! Poppy is 8weeks old!!! She has certainly gone from one thing to another, she used to do boot camp with her mumsy when Florence was small.

i don't understand why its expected that gym is for just weightless?

i only go for improving fitness. and muscle tone......not for anything to do with weightless
That’s all she needed to do, yet she constantly says about calories etc, seems strange.

Reactions: 13
What I fine really sad is she says she hates her body....it has given her three beautiful little girls and especially after the drama around Poppy the last thing she should be feeling is negativity towards it! So sad and she looks fine! Poppy is 8weeks old!!! She has certainly gone from one thing to another, she used to do boot camp with her mumsy when Florence was small.

That’s all she needed to do, yet she constantly says about calories etc, seems strange.
Don’t feel too sad for her - she’s certainly bounced back now! I think that post was just a whinge because she was on holiday, in swim wear and wasn’t quite her size-6 usual self. Bit of bikini vanity.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but the pic of her horrible body in the shorts and black lacey bra top is just a blatant pose! Look at me and my wonderful body, 27000 selfies later and oooh I've got 10 mins to get to the gym. Put your bleeping phone down Grabecca and get some clothes on and give us all a break!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I must be in the minority then, as I think there is quite a big difference between the two pictures in the black shorts... She is defo thinner and more toned now - if you look at her arms for instance. BUT yes I’m saying this while knowing she probably photoshopped the buggery out of the new pic. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Roll on Autumn which is much earlier in Scotland... No Sept Indian summers like down South gets, and see how she lies her donut arse out of still get looking cuprinolled / oranginaed, wotsitized, tangerine dream paint colour sorry nightmare!😆 come on sweaty grabetty give us more tattle fodder ... I will need it when back at work in school. Two more bloody weeks and counting till I break up😩

Reactions: 6
I must be in the minority then, as I think there is quite a big difference between the two pictures in the black shorts... She is defo thinner and more toned now - if you look at her arms for instance. BUT yes I’m saying this while knowing she probably photoshopped the buggery out of the new pic. 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is a difference, for a start she’d only just had Poppy, she’s toned up and fair play to her, I’d never knock anyone for wanting to get fitter. She does however irritate me with the whole ‘ I guess it’s how you prioritise’ crap when other mums say they’d live to go to the gym but can’t because of cost, no grabby, you get it all free, we know how tight you are!! Plus you were on easy street, doing very very little for a lot of money! I really didn’t like that come back from her, not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at me look at me I’m so skinny look at me I look amazing ‘I woke up like this’ 🙄 oh give over already jeez. If you’re that late for your beloved gym how about not taking 20 gazillion selfies and editing and posting yourself and instead just go? She’s so far from reality shes doesn’t realise how good she’s got it living her kid free millionaire life with everything she does for free. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So much for that ‘rock bottom’ you were at, you’ve no idea what rock bottom is and you couldn't be further from it! Typical ungrateful privileged ‘influencer’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes theres a big difference but she had literally just had a baby a few weeks previous by c section on the first photo so they should be a big difference and shes wearing the same shorts 2 years later so are obviously pretty much her size after having my 3rd child by c section same as Reb I couldn't have worn stuff I'm wearing now (my lo is 3) and I didn't put on a great deal of weight with my 3rd but was still in maternity bits or a couple of sizes bigger clothes that I'd bought when I was pregnant for a a good few weeks after especially as I wasn't allowed to exercise for 6 weeks.

Also like you said the photo today probably photoshopped as I've notice some days she looks alot more toned than other also shes posing for the perfect look at me shot. The one with tiny Poppy is a natural new mam shot no posing, no sucking in your tummy, no photoshopping it to death tit just natural mum shot.

The first photo is a one that says look I'm a mum with a little baby and she should be proud of that no airs and graces it's natural and what her follows should get, instead she now wants to put out the look at me poses I'm so tiny, im perfect and I'll throw in a cute kid so it looks like im being a mum but hey dont look at the kid look at tiny tiny me.

Now if shed be honest and say look I've been going to the gym because although after Poppy I could still fit in my pre pregnancy sized clothes but they had become a little tight so I want to lose a little weight then tone my body so I felt more comfortable in my clothes, I would say fine that's what loads of mums want but no she bangs on about how it's not for weightloss it's to give her a big bum etc and then constantly says look at the calories I've used etc and then the sheep say how great shes doing and buy into the tit that her body is changing loads all from hard work when really she puts in little effort because whether its genetics or not she is naturally thin and I'm not calling her for that I wish I was naturally thin but be honest about it and dont fake things such as the transformation reveal.

Reactions: 17
Think she looks good now....what pisses me off is the constant disguising pics using her kids when really she wants people to massage her ego. Also I can’t get over how much her face has changed from that picture when Poppy was a baby. She looks so much more stressed, like she’s had a bloody awful year! Hope all this has been worth it for her! Couldn’t pay me to live her life. Like my privacy and knowing my children and location are safe. Value their happiness and safety above anything else. What a miserable existence. This is why it makes me laugh when people suggest those that are here are jealous. Jealousy is the last thing I feel towards her. Would bloody dislike her life.

Reactions: 21
I’d never heard of the women until I saw that blubbering video but ugh..the women and her husband are just so unlikeable and unrelatable The video where her husband had been to Germany for a stag do and his awkward scratching of his head trying to avoid her questions about it and she was ‘ooh it looked lovely by the river’ ..are you that naive women!
Do you really think a bunch of blokes on a stag abroad care about the views of local rivers 🙄
I know he’s an ugly sod but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d never heard of the women until I saw that blubbering video but ugh..the women and her husband are just so unlikeable and unrelatable The video where her husband had been to Germany for a stag do and his awkward scratching of his head trying to avoid her questions about it and she was ‘ooh it looked lovely by the river’ ..are you that naive women!
Do you really think a bunch of blokes on a stag abroad care about the views of local rivers 🙄
I know he’s an ugly sod but still.
Yes i remember that! He looked like he wanted to end that conversation pretty quickly didn’t he 🤣 I’d be asking him what kind of different sights he saw in the human kind 🤣

• Haha
I looked through her Instagram last night and couldn’t believe I ever found her relatable! It must have just been that we were pregnant and due at the same time.

What hit me when looking back is how much having poppy was so obviously a business decision. It was all for engagement (which obviously worked as I found her) and whoever above said that she was just a prop from when she was a blue line was so correct. It’s heartbreaking!

If you compare hers to my non influencer Instagram of my journey with my little girl I know which life I’d pick and it’s not the free sleepyhead one. It’s the one where I love being a mummy. I love my still flabby belly because it grew my amazing baby. It’s the one where my little girl is my whole world and is showered with love. I feel really sad for poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The woman absolutely adores herself. Poppy is being used as prop so she can read hundreds of comments on how toned her arms are.

Yes they are toned Rebecca and I too would be like Arnold effing Schwarzenegger if my husband was at home 24/7 and I had in laws etc round the corner to help out.

What’s she going to do when Pat goes back to work? I bet ya Rammi or whatever his name is starts PTing her at home
SchwarzeBEGGER

• Haha
Regardless of how ‘good’ she looks in the picture, when is she going to realise that filter just makes her look like a twit... natural tan my arse

• Haha
As someone who has been going to the gym for over two years 3 times a week, I can say that unless you follow a very strict regime (both workouts and foods!) you will not suddenly build a ton of muscle! Or really see drastic changes! Especially as a woman. I myself do not look a whole lotta different but I feel my muscles getting stronger and of course, it does help mentally - even if my dress size hasn’t changed.
So I think we all need to take a step down and stop commenting on her appearance! How is this any better than her skinny-jeans-for-skinny-people drama?

She has decided to use her appearance as part of her business to SELL to the masses.
She’s deliberately misleading people to believe her false claims about her “body transformation” - posting images of what she eats which is hardly anything and then constantly talking about how many calories she’s supposedly burnt at the gym? That’s a dangerous and irresponsible message to send - but she doesn’t care. She’s getting something out of it.

I find it funny that people have no issue with taking about every other aspect of her life/business but for some reason clutch the pears when we start discussing appearances even though she is the one using her appearance for financial or other gain.

Reactions: 15
I think she looks good, thought she did before, however my point was about her saying she wouldn’t post a pic of her in a crop top before, whereas she clearly did!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly Mabelrose!! She’s making out like she’s never posted a “belly pic” before and this is a huge leap for her (come on everyone relate to me) but in fact she has posted stuff like this ALL THE TIME even 8 weeks after having a baby (sometimes the most vulnerable time for women)
Shes either really bleeping stupid or well.. I don’t even know anymore

All I know is yes she looks good but I DONT GIVE A tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree, she’s a business, she makes posts and invites comments, what do people expect? We will all have an opinion, it’s how she makes her money, via engagement!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.