Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way they have had time in the last week or so to take all those doors and drawer fronts off, painted them all, painted the tiles and cooker hood and get it all back on. Lee has been on courses and Rebecca has been a "full time mum". Someone else has done all the work - I would put money on it!

Reactions: 21
Just a thought about the kitchen if they have used people to do it for them they wouldn't want to be instagramming vlogging with the possibility of them being seen and since they announced doing it Reb has been out alot more than normal with the girls in the past she would have the girls potter around the house maybe go for a walk in the woods then back to mooching on the sofa.
Also they has been stuff mentioned like the bit about painting I think it was the fridge handle but not showing they normally show everything that goes wrong.
But the biggest thing that has me wondering is this must have started about 5/6th July as she talks about starting it in the 7th July vlog and it's completely finished on the 12th July that's a max of 7 days all of which they have 3 children Lee's been on courses for about 4 of those days, played football been golfing and Reb has been out with the girls doing stuff all day alot of that time it just all seems a little fishy.

Reactions: 22
So ridiculous, just say you had help, I can't see anyone thinking any less of them for getting help, what people do hate is when they lie, is it still not going in?

I do like the kitchen now although the tiles could do with being a different colour and I think the floor looks better with the lighter colour but I don't care how you got it done I'd be more interested in that it can be done, what is the process (primer /paint wise).

You have 3 kids and it is the school holidays, I can't see anyone begrudging you getting someone in to do it, just be honest Rebs, otherwise you risk making other mums if 3 feel inadequate when they can't do even half what you have by themselves... Because it isn't realistic and your half story causes that

Reactions: 19
That's it its the lies, not being honest, trying to mislead and not following rules that people dislike, oh and not just owning it and saying sorry when you mess up. Everyone messes up but how you handle it and move forward is more important than when you actually mess up especially if you use them as learning experiences.

Reactions: 17
So ridiculous, just say you had help, I can't see anyone thinking any less of them for getting help, what people do hate is when they lie, is it still not going in?

I do like the kitchen now although the tiles could do with being a different colour and I think the floor looks better with the lighter colour but I don't care how you got it done I'd be more interested in that it can be done, what is the process (primer /paint wise).

You have 3 kids and it is the school holidays, I can't see anyone begrudging you getting someone in to do it, just be honest Rebs, otherwise you risk making other mums if 3 feel inadequate when they can't do even half what you have by themselves... Because it isn't realistic and your half story causes that

They are habitual liars.
It comes as easy to them as breathing.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They are habitual liars.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.
And all this taking a step back......lies

Afiliate links so i can earn a few pennies for my children....lies

Reactions: 17
Reb will no doubt have been involved in painting the first few doors so she was able to fill a vlog with nonsense and splatter herself in paint for Instagram. As someone above said she has hardly been home to get that whole kitchen done, blatantly done by someone else. But she cannot give anyone else the glory, princess Reb must take all the praise. Also, she knows she would not get away with another undisclosed ad 😉

Reactions: 12
No wonder she s miraculously been taking the girls out and about for days... It's not to suddenly immerse herself into full time mum hood,... Peeling tangled nose growning longer by the minute... It was because they had the kitchen people in. Like other people on here have said who have genuinely done similsr, what she's claiming is physically bloody impossible. She really is a bloody stupid idiot to think no-one would figure out her duplicity😡

Reactions: 18
I follow an interior page on Instagram where the owner pained her much smaller kitchen and it took her weeks to complete and get a decent finish so I smell more than just paint fumes with this #giffed DIY kitchen.
She hasn't even had a full day to concentrate on painting as she has had the girls and gym so either they have had help or the job is really bad and it is just clever photography /filters that make it look better than it actually is.
A freind did her kitchen half size it took weeks scrub the doors sugar soap, sand, 2 coats primer then 2 coats egg shell.
Read varying results in painting tiles.
Tiles would require primer and different type paint to the units if she's used the same it might not wear well.
Shes still on the beg for the floor I think.
Will she paint the window frame and the pantry cupboards/ skirting boards white also?
It's too much white a different neutral beige, sage, light grey would have looked better similar to her last kitchen which was a greige.
Wonder if poster company and decorating online got any complaints working with her.
The ASA really need to act bow must be numerous complaints.
Why does the picture if Ramis work out say gifted.
It's the dishonesty I can't stand.
I'm glad no one gifted them a new kitchen.
Imagine being so tight you can't even buy paint.
Maybe Lee's mum again.
So many sneaky ads and lies again last few days with passive aggressiveness and woe is me thrown into the mix.
Is she still getting free nails so thats at A.D. too.
Did she order the prints or randomly gifted?
Idiot companies in baffled how she been any advantage to the unit gym

Attachments

Reactions: 4
They are habitual liars.

Exactly this, I'm not on a budget but I'm putting off getting some storage stuff from IKEA because I have a child starting senior school and it's bloody expensive (6 years since I last did it and this one is more expensive) I certainly wouldn't be doing a room makeover if I had to pay.

I'd never heard of the melds until directed her from another site so I've never been taken in by any of it, but I can imagine those that were and maybe felt tit that they weren't up to the same standard, the refusal of some sheep of admitting that she's just in it for the money is a tough pill to swallow, so it's easier not to.

Reactions: 8
Jesus.....pass me the sick bucket.
Yes this is what social media should be about, but as long as Rebecca remains a lying cocunt, then she brings these mediums into disrepute.
79771FAD-518D-40B2-9CF9-E6CB143A4E4A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I really like the kitchen. It's a massive improvement. Not sure I would have painted the tiles white as well as the cupboards though. Maybe a pale grey so it flows down to the black granite tops. A little bit too clinical all white but still absolutely loads better than all that wood.

Reactions: 11
I follow an interior page on Instagram where the owner pained her much smaller kitchen and it took her weeks to complete and get a decent finish so I smell more than just paint fumes with this #giffed DIY kitchen.
She hasn't even had a full day to concentrate on painting as she has had the girls and gym so either they have had help or the job is really bad and it is just clever photography /filters that make it look better than it actually is.
It'd be much more orange if she'd used her usual filter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah grandad. Grandad obviously has a few quid. Didn’t hear much about grandad until recently. Cynic, moi? Non!

Reactions: 11
Not had one comment from her sheep about that I am a little disappointed I was ready for verbal onslaught !! 😀
I’ve noticed this a lot of late. Can she limit the audience on comments? So, bas
The comment on the skin post “didn’t realise Scotland had such good weather” 🤣🤣🤣 bloody brilliant. So close to liking the comment but I know I will just get blocked and no longer be able watch the shitshow fall apart 🤷🏼‍♀️
i suspect foul play. Is she able to limit what her followers can see? Anyone a follower and able to see the post? Makes no sense that these idiot sheep have just stopped with the defensive comments.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.