Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emoji

Chatty Member
Elisabeth Basford has commented on the Adidas leggings 'too large for me' 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
I did solo houseworking today
That’s when you do housework and you’re on your own.
That’s what it’s called.

Not single houseworking, it’s solo houseworking and I dare defy anyone to challenge me on it coz my mate Slim Shady said it so. And she never lies.
A lesson in the English language by our very own potty mouthed you tube jammer
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Rebecca I know you read here and I just want to give you a round of applause 👏👏👏 you have truly out done yourself, you've pissed us all off but more importantly you’ve made yourself look like a PRIZE TWAT 👏👏👏 I’m embarrassed for you.

As for “this gym shit is for my mental health and not aesthetics” would you kindly fuck off down that hole lee banged on about.

How are you 30 with 3 kids?? HOW?????

• Haha

ALMRPM

No doubt it will all become clear in the long awaited "Vlog" she is obviously contractually obliged to make and it'll all kick off again 👀🍿
She'll have learnt nothing.
The company will be inundated with complaints, rightly so.
She'll cry and play the anxiety card.
She'll blame her demise on "the trolls are shouting so loud the brands have no choice but to listen" 👈 her exact words!!!
She'll say she's taking a step back
She'll sulk for a few days
She'll be back with a load of #AF links a back to school video, new nails and a different colour hair 🙄😴😴😴

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I've never commented before but I've read and agreed with a lot of the comments. I'm lost for words with this whole kitchen thing. She's really strung people along with it and hyped her followers up with this cost effective easy way of transforming a kitchen. BUT it's all just been a sneaky promotion for a company. She couldn't even buy the paint herself. I'm sick to death of these infuencers telling me what I should do to have a life like theirs when everything about their life is a marketing campaign and all given to them. Morals of a greedy money grabbing conman dressed up as a little housewife preying on cash poor mums. What the hell sort of society are we living in?
Well said, I am seriously doubting they even did the work themselves her going on about being covered in paint seemed a bit odd to me now I think it was acting no way could I have done all of that with 3 kids and an absent husband she was at the park for 6 hours and entertaining grandad so when did the work get done ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Ok, I don’t tend to watch her vlogs anymore but thought I’d check out last nights one, how arrogant is she! ‘Where there’s a will there’s a way’ 🤬 I cannot wait until pats away and it all goes tits up and she cannot get to her precious gym!!!! She is so bloody obnoxious. No Grabby, for some people, having SO SO much me time is an impossible dream! Yes

• Heart

Gossgirl

I did a 20 min HIIT workout this morning and it wouldn’t even have crossed my mind NOT to go straight in the shower. That’s gross.
Ps I did this at home, with 2 kids joining in (and trying to talk to me!!) and one upstairs in bed 🤣 it’s possible to get fit without a babysitter 🙄🤭

Funmum

The woman actually infuriated me!!!!! Solo parenting.... your being a mum you fucking idiot. My husband works full time I work 6 12 hour night shifts A fortnight with 3 kids to look after afterwards!!!!!!! try fucking solo parenting after a 12 hour night shift.....**** excuse language ***

• Heart

Mamakarma

Sure it is not just me, but this whole merry go round with Rebecca is becoming exceedingly boring.

She pisses people of
She lies constantly
She flaunts the rules all the time
She gets called out
She feigns anxiety and mental illness
She advises she is taking a step back
She comes back 2/3 days later max and mental illness has miraculously disappeared
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, repeat, repeat, repeat.

In addition she has absolutely no decent content in her YT, just the same old regurgitated 💩.

Just give it up Rebecca. You don’t have the professionalism or any decent morals to continue.

Look at me look at me I’m so skinny look at me I look amazing ‘I woke up like this’ 🙄 oh give over already jeez. If you’re that late for your beloved gym how about not taking 20 gazillion selfies and editing and posting yourself and instead just go? She’s so far from reality shes doesn’t realise how good she’s got it living her kid free millionaire life with everything she does for free. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So much for that ‘rock bottom’ you were at, you’ve no idea what rock bottom is and you couldn't be further from it! Typical ungrateful privileged ‘influencer’

• Heart

Emoji

Chatty Member
I can't bring myself to watch her videos or stories as she just makes me angry so I catch up on here.
Isn't is appalling she is selling on the kids clothing, especially as some are covered in sunscreen, that's grim.
I pass my kids clothes on to friends or take them to a local shop that gives them to refugees.
I could do with the money from selling them but I don't as i like to help others when I can.
She has the perfect platform to inform her followers of local places to drop used clothes, toys, books etc but is so greedy she'd rather make a few quid for herself. I don't believe she's that hard up. Selfish to the core that one.

• Heart

Belleeyes

Racism issue aside as I get why he wanted to make a stand on that, but does anyone else think Messiah Kaeto is WAY over invested in the meldrums? It’s a bit weird given his account appears to be about his music. Surely his music related followers would find it odd too?
No?

Why is it weird for him but not Kelly or Lorna? He has a reasonable following and is trying to hold PTWM and the Melds accountable. I think it's good people are doing it.

• Heart