Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a deeply loving husband post a distressing image on his IG stories. Support and love her without repeating her mistakes.
I honestly cannot fathom the dynamic here.

He’s her husband and her business partner (he’s registered as a director of Mrs M Ltd) and as such I don’t understand what he’s playing at.

If she’s been reading tattle for months and it’s been getting her down why hasn’t he talked to her? Helped her see the constructive feedback and helped her to make changes to better the business? He could have taken over for a while to give her space? Or he could have recognised the upset this job was causing her and said yknow what - enough is enough - il go back to work and we can take a step away from social media so you don’t have the pressure.
I don’t know why he let her post those stories or that you tube video this weekend and I’m baffled as to why he then shared it on his own Instagram - my husband would never ever share footage of me upset let alone is I was claiming to be at rock bottom. He should be protective of her and want to keep her off line if she’s in such a fragile state.
I just don’t understand them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly cannot fathom the dynamic here.

He’s her husband and her business partner (he’s registered as a director of Mrs M Ltd) and as such I don’t understand what he’s playing at.

If she’s been reading tattle for months and it’s been getting her down why hasn’t he talked to her? Helped her see the constructive feedback and helped her to make changes to better the business? He could have taken over for a while to give her space? Or he could have recognised the upset this job was causing her and said yknow what - enough is enough - il go back to work and we can take a step away from social media so you don’t have the pressure.
I don’t know why he let her post those stories or that you tube video this weekend and I’m baffled as to why he then shared it on his own Instagram - my husband would never ever share footage of me upset let alone is I was claiming to be at rock bottom. He should be protective of her and want to keep her off line if she’s in such a fragile state.
I just don’t understand them.
Lee has no emotional intelligence. Simples! He is basically taking the piss posting her video. His much loved wife at rock bottom - I'll use this for content. Seriously, WTAF??? She needs to get rid of him as a spouse (always father to his offspring), but the evidence suggests he is providing nothing. "My wife is at rock bottom as a result of being the sole wage earner for heavy household costs." Also Lee: "not looking for a job, she'll ride this my wordly babe of a wife that she is. My silverback is all thanks to her." He is an absolute disgrace. I would be deeply ashamed to recognise him as my spouse.😡

Reactions: 12
I’ve had time to reflect on the last few days and actually what I was doing here when I first joined. As you’ve all said she really needs to address this properly. She is trying to use the sympathy card to gain more support. I would like her to address these subjects:

1) Why did you give one reason for lying about Disney and suggesting you made a boob but later on said it’s because you didn’t want to rub it in people’s faces that you get these things and they don’t? Which is it? You seem to trip yourself up with continuous lies.
2) Why do you delete and block anyone who has a genuine, polite question? You are still doing this now. I was once a very loyal follower. People are blocked for asking if it’s snowing, if something is an AD, about yoga, replying to whether they like your log pile or for just giving you a different opinion to your own. Have open discussion on your page and things will change for you.
3) Why did you turn up to a food bank empty handed and accept payment got said trip In regards to Ella’s kitchen?
4) Why do you get so upset and offended by your followers wanting to know if something is an AD? Many don’t care, which is fine, but is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why don’t you and Lee respect that instead of sniggering at us and leaving passive aggressive comments saying “this is an AD fyi”. Why belittle my right to know if there is advertising going on? You just make people angry.
5) Why can’t you label ADs properly? It’s not hard. I don’t care if you have to make a living by selling me something, good on you for living a full life and making money, but why can’t you see I just want honesty? One lie and people will always doubt anything you say. Just be 100% honest and upfront.
6) Why are you so flippant and uncaring towards people’s feelings? You say you’re not this person on your video that we are making you out to be yet your actions have said otherwise. You say you apologise yet you do the opposite. After people having genuine upset over your octopus picture, instead of thinking that we all have different views you put a story up in a really nasty voice “why are people so bothered by a bleeping octopus?”. After past events you have also uploaded posts saying you don’t give a tit and no fucks given. We can only go off what you present to us and that is not very nice behaviour is it and disrespectful to your followers?
7) Why, after the whole KKK incident did you try and cover it up and then not address the shielding using candice? Your apology was only written to keep your followers in the dark about the whole story. You came back from your break with no mention of it. It comes across as arrogant and dismissive once again.
8) Why did you use a post about a breast cancer scare to advertise Next? Why can’t you apologise for the people you have genuinely offended with this?
9) Why can’t you see that if you just addressed each problem as it came along and respected different opinions in the first place that you would never be in this mess? It is your arrogance and uncaring attitude that brought people here.
10) Why does your husband passively aggressively inbox people instead of being a mature adult and respecting others polite, genuine questions ( not offensive or trolling ). If I ask Katie Ellison a question I get a kind, level headed response. If I ask you or Lee I get blocked or mocked! Being mocked will only make people angry. How can you not see where you’re going wrong?

I’m sorry for this long post but needs must. Unlike what she has said, I have not formed this whole other version of her which isn’t true. I have only gone off what she has presented to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Also, how does she know people are on Tattle from 7am to midnight and it’s ‘relentless’? There’s no messages going directly to her, so if she knows that info, it’s because she’s here too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She won't ever change.

She's pulled the same act of blaming everyone else so many times. Remember when she went out of her way to gaslight people with the DLP free trip? Then cried on video to say her holiday (which was work) was ruined by trolls.

Nothings changed, she's slightly more honest about ADs for a few weeks every time she has a backlash then goes back to being shady.

I hope someone from parliament reads tattle then they'll understand is what needs to change is more rules and regulations against instamums using their children as props for work.

Reactions: 21
Just watched Messiah Kaeto do a live and someone said in the comments that Lee was there watching on his business account.
Messiah did ask him to join in but got no response.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just watched Messiah Kaeto do a live and someone said in the comments that Lee was there watching on his business account.
Messiah did ask him to join in but got no response.
Lee meldrum definition of a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuinely concerned about @Kermit, what a horrible situation. I haven't seen @Mummyof2 post recently either. I hope they're both ok!
I was thinking the same about mummyof2
Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I’ve had time to reflect on the last few days and actually what I was doing here when I first joined. As you’ve all said she really needs to address this properly. She is trying to use the sympathy card to gain more support. I would like her to address these subjects:

1) Why did you give one reason for lying about Disney and suggesting you made a boob but later on said it’s because you didn’t want to rub it in people’s faces that you get these things and they don’t? Which is it? You seem to trip yourself up with continuous lies.
2) Why do you delete and block anyone who has a genuine, polite question? You are still doing this now. I was once a very loyal follower. People are blocked for asking if it’s snowing, if something is an AD, about yoga, replying to whether they like your log pile or for just giving you a different opinion to your own. Have open discussion on your page and things will change for you.
3) Why did you turn up to a food bank empty handed and accept payment got said trip In regards to Ella’s kitchen?
4) Why do you get so upset and offended by your followers wanting to know if something is an AD? Many don’t care, which is fine, but is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why don’t you and Lee respect that instead of sniggering at us and leaving passive aggressive comments saying “this is an AD fyi”. Why belittle my right to know if there is advertising going on? You just make people angry.
5) Why can’t you label ADs properly? It’s not hard. I don’t care if you have to make a living by selling me something, good on you for living a full life and making money, but why can’t you see I just want honesty? One lie and people will always doubt anything you say. Just be 100% honest and upfront.
6) Why are you so flippant and uncaring towards people’s feelings? You say you’re not this person on your video that we are making you out to be yet your actions have said otherwise. You say you apologise yet you do the opposite. After people having genuine upset over your octopus picture, instead of thinking that we all have different views you put a story up in a really nasty voice “why are people so bothered by a bleeping octopus?”. After past events you have also uploaded posts saying you don’t give a tit and no fucks given. We can only go off what you present to us and that is not very nice behaviour is it and disrespectful to your followers?
7) Why, after the whole KKK incident did you try and cover it up and then not address the shielding using candice? Your apology was only written to keep your followers in the dark about the whole story. You came back from your break with no mention of it. It comes across as arrogant and dismissive once again.
8) Why did you use a post about a breast cancer scare to advertise Next? Why can’t you apologise for the people you have genuinely offended with this?
9) Why can’t you see that if you just addressed each problem as it came along and respected different opinions in the first place that you would never be in this mess? It is your arrogance and uncaring attitude that brought people here.
10) Why does your husband passively aggressively inbox people instead of being a mature adult and respecting others polite, genuine questions ( not offensive or trolling ). If I ask Katie Ellison a question I get a kind, level headed response. If I ask you or Lee I get blocked or mocked! Being mocked will only make people angry. How can you not see where you’re going wrong?

I’m sorry for this long post but needs must. Unlike what she has said, I have not formed this whole other version of her which isn’t true. I have only gone off what she has presented to me.
This ⬆ completely sums up how I feel about this whole situation. The tears on boomerang are anger, frustration and above all GUILT. It's now a complete mess kicked off by the ridiculous but avoidable behaviour of Rebecca Meldrum on her platforms over the last 3 days. The naming of a contributor from here is shameful and dangerous, the video put up on you tube filmed, in my opinion the day prior around the same time as IG stories and is completely one sided. It makes no reference to what MrsM went on to do or just had done. The doxxing, still no apology for that! Both the stories and video were pre meditated, the stories quickly deleted but MrsM you knew what you were doing. The naming of an individual and encouraging tens of thousands to seek them out, IS bullying, IS inviting hate and IS trolling, above all its illegal! Same could be said for directing the same audience towards this platform, where people have now received death threats? You had your little corner of the Internet, we had ours, neither paths needed to cross.
All you've done is send people over here, who, if they have the time will have their eyes opened as I once did.
7 months ago you mentioned this website, I was curious, came in spoke with attitude in support of you, I even saw screenshots of my supportive comments on your IG slated by tattle members. I spent time reading here and the doubts or frustration I already had in how your channel was heading became clear. I was being taken for a mug, I had purchased items on your recemmendation without you declaring your interest, you had pretended to be 'a friend' of followers, try this, try that, it's the best. All the time not declaring, despite industry regulations, what you were doing. I felt a fool but still supported you. Neither of you ever answered dm's, ever! Regardless of the question or subject. Of course, THAT doesn't count for engagement does it? Then... 6 weeks later you both blocked me for asking how the yoga was going. 🧘‍♂️ Seriously? I became another loyal follower treated like tit. Like so many that have come here, our only platform to express, to follow and for the largest part support a change in your channel to how it once was and actually to become better. There are TONS of supportive comments on Tattle for you, absolutely loads!
Finally, to the10k that have signed a petition. Well done. But your efforts would have been better put to demanding firstly and most importantly for an awareness about casual racism and why it MUST be stamped OUT. Shame on you for not considering that and directing your energies to something worthwhile.
10K + to get rid of tattle? But consider this. Your time again would be better spent in ensuring that at the very least that the greedy influencers adhere to industry guidelines for declaring advertisements, paid sponsorships, gifted items. I have no problem in anyone doing ads, none at all, but as a consumer I should have an informed CHOICE, that's all we are asking for. The MrsM channel and others have been deliberately misleading consumers and deflecting attention long enough, it has to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

4) Why do you get so upset and offended by your followers wanting to

know if something is an AD? Many don’t care, which is fine, but is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why don’t you and Lee respect that instead of sniggering at us and leaving passive aggressive comments saying “this is an AD fyi”. Why belittle my right to know if there is advertising going on? You just make people angry.

All pertinent questions which deserve an answer , I wouldn’t hold your breath whilst waiting for an honest response though !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!
I hope you find the strength in yourself and have the support you need from family and friends, we always here if you need, take care, sending hugs xx

Reactions: 18
Is the live she did saved anywhere by any chance? I missed it and can’t seem to work out what got said on it because these threads move so fast lol

Reactions: 2
Is the live she did saved anywhere by any chance? I missed it and can’t seem to work out what got said on it because these threads move so fast lol
I’m sure someone posted it on the previous thread, towards the end if am not mistaken.

I've saved the stories she did Saturday PM and can post if reqd. obvs with the exception of the one where she names a Tattle member.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.