Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 4266

So. When reb had poppy I messaged her a couple of months later to say that my baby had died the year before and it was so lovely to see that poppy was ok, and that I was so glad that someone got the happy ending my son was denied. She read it. Ignored it. Didn't even bother to click the little heart. So yeah, she really cares about her followers 🧡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Redbreast

VIP Member
I’ve had time to reflect on the last few days and actually what I was doing here when I first joined. As you’ve all said she really needs to address this properly. She is trying to use the sympathy card to gain more support. I would like her to address these subjects:

1) Why did you give one reason for lying about Disney and suggesting you made a boob but later on said it’s because you didn’t want to rub it in people’s faces that you get these things and they don’t? Which is it? You seem to trip yourself up with continuous lies.
2) Why do you delete and block anyone who has a genuine, polite question? You are still doing this now. I was once a very loyal follower. People are blocked for asking if it’s snowing, if something is an AD, about yoga, replying to whether they like your log pile or for just giving you a different opinion to your own. Have open discussion on your page and things will change for you.
3) Why did you turn up to a food bank empty handed and accept payment got said trip In regards to Ella’s kitchen?
4) Why do you get so upset and offended by your followers wanting to know if something is an AD? Many don’t care, which is fine, but is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why don’t you and Lee respect that instead of sniggering at us and leaving passive aggressive comments saying “this is an AD fyi”. Why belittle my right to know if there is advertising going on? You just make people angry.
5) Why can’t you label ADs properly? It’s not hard. I don’t care if you have to make a living by selling me something, good on you for living a full life and making money, but why can’t you see I just want honesty? One lie and people will always doubt anything you say. Just be 100% honest and upfront.
6) Why are you so flippant and uncaring towards people’s feelings? You say you’re not this person on your video that we are making you out to be yet your actions have said otherwise. You say you apologise yet you do the opposite. After people having genuine upset over your octopus picture, instead of thinking that we all have different views you put a story up in a really nasty voice “why are people so bothered by a fucking octopus?”. After past events you have also uploaded posts saying you don’t give a shit and no fucks given. We can only go off what you present to us and that is not very nice behaviour is it and disrespectful to your followers?
7) Why, after the whole KKK incident did you try and cover it up and then not address the shielding using candice? Your apology was only written to keep your followers in the dark about the whole story. You came back from your break with no mention of it. It comes across as arrogant and dismissive once again.
8) Why did you use a post about a breast cancer scare to advertise Next? Why can’t you apologise for the people you have genuinely offended with this?
9) Why can’t you see that if you just addressed each problem as it came along and respected different opinions in the first place that you would never be in this mess? It is your arrogance and uncaring attitude that brought people here.
10) Why does your husband passively aggressively inbox people instead of being a mature adult and respecting others polite, genuine questions ( not offensive or trolling ). If I ask Katie Ellison a question I get a kind, level headed response. If I ask you or Lee I get blocked or mocked! Being mocked will only make people angry. How can you not see where you’re going wrong?

I’m sorry for this long post but needs must. Unlike what she has said, I have not formed this whole other version of her which isn’t true. I have only gone off what she has presented to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

meetmeinthemiddle

I think enough is enough too.

She's clearly struggling, and she doesn't know what to do. There are some 'constructive criticism in here' especially around liftgate, and she acknowledged that there. She does need to be absolutely transparent with her advertising, I don't why she wasn't with the cinema, it is just setting herself up for a fall, whatever the ASA guidelines are or what the brand did or didn't ask her to do, she needs to be 100% transparent. As I say time and time again, the brands also need to tighten up how they work with influencers and they should definitely be making sure whoever they use are adhering to ASA guidelines.

Personally speaking, I don't want to be part of making Mrs M's life a living hell, whatever other people's thoughts on her are, I think it is time for lots of people to reevaluate what they actually are trying to achieve by being on her back and anyone she works with 24/7. Right now, Im thinking of those girls and hoping this doesn't negatively impact them. She's clearly in bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Helen

Administrator
Hi all, sorry to have to post publicly again on this thread but it seems like this infuencer has incited their followers to come here and we've already had death threats sent to members. Please do report if you get any PMs like this as they will be delt with, but admin can only see it you report.

Tattle life has very strict rules and does not allow messages that are hateful, abusive, threatening or anything that compromises privacy. There does seem to be a smear campaign to spread misinformation on what has been posted here. Please report any posts you have a concern with and they will be investigated.

Sorry for the interruption and thanks all for staying well within our stringent rules.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Star_seeker

Genuinely concerned about @Kermit, what a horrible situation. I haven't seen @Mummyof2 post recently either. I hope they're both ok!
I was thinking the same about mummyof2
Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm proper 🤣🤣🤣 at the thought of tattle being discussed in parliament! Hilarious! Looking the mrsmeldrum threads ( as well as others obvs) and seeing us gossiping about fake tan, guinea pigs, mysterious holes and dippy eggs 🤣🤣🤣 and then lots of actual useful advice for our Reb!
Jacob Rees-Mogg: "Oh Boris, have you heard about Meldrum and her village? No? How about that part time working mummy and her crew? No? Oh you must have heard about Chris Ingham then?"

Boris Johnson: "Hmm, no. I will take a look."

*Boris starts a trash thread about Michael Gove*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Eightysix

This is all getting ridiculous now - NO ONE should be made to feel bad for ‘playing a part’ in her demise. Nor should anyone be made to feel bad for contacting brands! We are the consumers we are quite right to have an opinion on how products are marketed to us!

1. Lee chose to give up work, when she had a very precarious ‘career’ in an industry that is not well established at all - so it’s not our fault they’re down to zero income. They made a poor choice

2. The kids will be fine. They don’t need to wear Boden, George is perfectly acceptable for many of us. They don’t need 6 holidays a year, many children have none in 6 years! They will just need to adapt to living like how many ‘normal’ people do - getting by from month to month and saving up for treats. The children won’t go hungry or undressed - they have grandparents on hand to support them

3. It was very obviously a stretch and a huge gamble for them to buy that house. They could downsize if they needed to get regular jobs. They have some equity. They could buy a reasonably sized house outwith Banchory for half the cost of their one.

She just doesn’t want to give up her ‘insta’ lifestyle. She thinks she is above living like us. That is why she is fake crying on YouTube. As someone mentioned, in the troll video, she only shows real emotion when talking about money, brands not working with her etc.

Keep reporting folks. She has never shown any consideration towards the mental health of the vulnerable consumers she has been misselling too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60

WillowM

I don't follow Mrs Meldrum, I haven't watch any of her videos and don't know anything about her.
But I have something to say ..
I watched her Trolls video this morning as it came up on my YouTube suggestions.
First of all I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that her hubby doesn't work. What?! Are they for real? How can they sleep at night realising that none of them have a normal job with a solid income.
After watching this video I couldn't help but feeling that Mrs Meldrum actually doesn't care so much for trolls writing bad things about her, but she is more upset about the fact that they contact brands and complains to them hence she is now making less money because brands are listening to ''trolls'' and offer her less jobs. So at the end it is all about money to her.
I was also reading some comments from her followers who suggested for her to make official complains in order to get tattle life taken down, because if this will continue someone will eventually commit a suicide or people will get bad depression. In my opinion, Tattle life does nothing in comparison with social media sites like Instagram, YT - thanks to these sites people have depressions and low self esteem because they are seeing how other families have perfect life's, they have perfect homes ( mostly because of scamming viewers with constant ads that are not genuine ) , they have their sh*t together you know.. Young girls are badly influenced by Instagram models, perfect photoshopped bodies, Kardashians and what not..
Instagram and YouTube are the real threats to peoples emotional state and wellbeing. Why not take down those sites then? Ha ha, tattle life is like a drop in the sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted shit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

avabella

VIP Member
Well done guys, I applaud each and every one of you. You have finally broken your victim. Under the guise of constructive criticism and quest for ad clarity you have beaten your victim to submission. A woman, the main family earner, doing her best to provide for her family, reaching for a dream that many of us can’t or don’t have the courage to go for! I sincerely hope that you are all completely satisfied in your quest, that you can all sleep soundly and bringing up your kids/grandkids knowing that you are all women who did your bit to encourage and promote another woman in such a positive way. What now for The Meldrums eh? Coming off social media is something that can happen in an instance, but when it’s your income, that’s not so easy. In your concern for her children, how do you think that her and Lee will be able to provide for the girls in the interim? Are you all so well off that if you or your partners were to lose their jobs tomorrow you’d still get by without any trouble? Once again ladies (I use the term extremely lightly) well done. Yes I’m from the same village, no I don’t know them and I’m not a family member. I’m completely and totally disgusted that in this day and age there are still women out there that can and will do their utmost to bring another woman down. Hang each and every one of your heads in shame. On another note have any of you read the short story “An Inspector Calls” ? It gives an insight into how even what seems to you as being an insignificant comment or action can have a catistrophic effect on a person!!! Congratulations once again folks I hope each and every one of you are proud of the stance you have taken and can hold your heads high knowing that you have taken a part in breaking a fellow Mum, wife, daughter, grandchild and fellow human.

Oh please, you have got to be joking.

Let me ask you some things

Do you like being lied to? Because Rebecca lies. She lies to influence people to purchase things under the guise that she also had.

Do you support casual racism? Because Rebecca does. She hangs around with people who are racist and then puts out content supporting it. She used a black woman as a shield to make out that she has a black friend and therefore not racist.

Do you enjoy seeing people reap rewards (monetary wise), for little effort, and actually, defying all guidelines and law around their work? Did you get annoyed at banks selling you PPI? Or insurance company not paying out? Rebecca Meldrum flaunts all legislation regarding her career, yet still benefits from it. Are you ok with that?

Do you support mothers selling their children's privacy online? Rebecca has filmed numerous times when the girls have asked her not to. She's filmed them in secret through windows and put that footage online.

Do you agree with mothers filming very sick and unwell children and not taking them to hospital even though strangers on the internet can see the child is clearly struggling?

Do you support homophobia? A follower asked Rebecca why there wasn't a non gender specific book available - to which they were blocked!!

There are lots more examples but I really can't be bothered going into them.

If you're happy being a sheep, go for it. I'm not willing to let the wool be pulled over my eyes just because she's a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

ChilliDog

Ok ok ok, just caught up on all the drama!
Took a while because I’d been living my absolute best life with my absolute edgy legend of a husband and the wee kiddos 😉

Firstly #justiceforkermit

Secondly, a few threads back, I gave you all my name and location. My avatar is my profile pic on all social media and a few of you even started following me.

I was happy to give you all that info, because I am not a troll. If I were a troll, I’d want my anonymity.

And even if Kermit had of done the same, which she didn’t, that does not for a second give Rebecca the right to broadcast that information.

Simply put Rebecca, this tread will slow down when you record a sit down video address ing the 6ish mistakes made in the last year, focusing on the broadcast of casual racism. Once you do that, there will be no reason for anyone to talk about it anymore, it will be out to bed.

As always, here if you want an adult conversation 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mrsbumble

Rebecca, if you read this message please just know my intentions for you and your family are the very best. I work in PR and want to give you some advice.

1. Apologise properly to your audience across all channels, your audiences are different and they all need to be aware of the apology.

2. Address Disneyland Paris non disclosure, not taking food to the food bank, Lee messaging people, the KKK comment, declaring the name of the person on here and anything else at all than you can think of. Be sincere, apologise and say you’re SORRY not just ‘I apologise’ be sorry and show your audience that you are sorry. You may feel like you have done this but you haven’t. Telling people you are writing an apology isn’t actually being sorry.

3. Be open and honest with regards to how the issues you are having are affecting your life, not just monetary wise but how it is having an affect on your family, your health and your future. Not so people feel sorry for you but so people understand the detrimental effect their actions may have on your young family. Your children are your priority and their future is at stake if you don’t sort this out once and for all.

4. Be polite and informative, don’t go onto slate this forum, you may not agree with it and the comments that are written but you need to remain professional but personable. Your actions in the past have shown a side of you that people may not like however by reverting back to the way you were a couple of years ago there is a huge difference in the way you act. Of course people change and grow up but your morals and integrity should remain the same and unfortunately this isn’t what people are seeing from you. Remember this when issuing your apology.

5. Your followers have you on a pedestal and will forgive you easily, it is those who feel you have done wrong that will be hard to convince but you really do need to take the time to understand points and criticism those people are giving you and take those points on board. You don’t have to believe what they are saying but you should respect that everyone has an opinion, that’s just life, you have to move on. Do not blame anyone else for your actions, accept responsibility.

I genuinely believe your family are your priority and at the moment you are motivated by only thinking about the financial status of your future however with 3 your children you need to take a look at your mental health and seriously consider taking my points on board. For your sake and your children’s. I wish you nothing but the best, we’re all human who make mistakes just you live yours in the public eye, but remember that is through no choice but your own. Giving this all up and going into a ‘normal’ job isn’t admitting defeat, it’s admitting that your wellbeing and happiness comes first.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

montydonfc

VIP Member
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a fuck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she fuck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
So I’m not even caught up on the last thread but I’m putting my message out there now after that horrendous upload...

Kermit❤ Please report her, she has put you in danger and I know you have a young family❤

And my message to Rebecca- my love, you need to pack it in now. You’re not doing anyone any favours. If you can not see that your apologises have always been about you and not about actually saying sorry to the people you’ve hurt then you need to get help. If you are manipulating your followers and your family. You need to get help. If you think we are breaking the law by being on here talking about your public life, you need to get help. If you think we are the reason for your downfall, you need to get help. Because my love no matter how much you play the “woe is me” card this is ALL DOWN TO YOUR BEHAVIOUR. You do not adhere to guidelines and rules set out by your industry. You do not take responsibility when you don’t do your job properly. You are 30 YEARS OLD WOMEN. Would you please start acting like it and not like a 15 year old tantruming teenager??

I of course will never want your family or yourself to suffer but JESUS CHRIST LOVE TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY.

And lee- well fuck me I don’t know where to start. How about you sort yourself out and get a job. That will do.

Thanks tattlers, I’ve been on here a while and it’s always been a laugh. Not a horrid place that Rebecca made it out to be. 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

• Heart
  • Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
Hi guys! I’m going to take a break from social media. Buy myself some Boden jumpers and go in search of solving the mystery of what’s in Pat’s hole. I’ve asked admin to close my account. The simple truth is I spend too much time on here. I felt so passionate about influencers deceiving people when I joined but I’ve since come to realise they’ll never change. From one jobless fat slob to another, thanks for the laughs. Look after your hobbits x

• Heart
  • Haha

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Imagine going to your doctors and getting a sick note for depression because your absolutely at rock bottom and have been for 4 months. You’re worried you don’t know what’s going to happen next and you’re not eating or sleeping properly. Imagine handing that in to your employer and your work force go in to shock and rally round to make sure you’re okay, worrying that you will do something stupid & seeing you at rock bottom makes them so shocked they cry with sympathy. Then imagine the next day turning back up to work with a smile on your face saying ‘I’m fine now guys, don’t be worrying about me!’

That’s essentially what she’s done and it isn’t normal. Kinda makes a mockery of anyone out there actually suffering with depression and anxiety!

• Heart
  • Sad

littlemissy

Rebecca, Lee, family and minions —-

No one deserves to be unhappy, sad and every bad emotion you might be feeling. A number of years ago you ventured into this platform called YouTube where you parade your life and children for views which equals money, deals with brands and perks. You chose to expose yourselves and allow the world filled with strangers to peek inside. You’re right. This is your JOB. Your job is to plug things to people, appeal to them so they click on links and videos and make money. When things go wrong and you mess up, those people have the right to object and complain as they are funding your expensive house, holidays, clothes and food. The same way if you had an actual 9-5 job and you’d mess up your boss and or colleagues would have a say. The fact that you have been bullied is sad and no one here agrees with people being mean just for the sake of it but you are a public figure who blocks every comment that is not all teddy bears and worship. You don’t allow an open dialogue with those who allow you and your husband not to have to work like the rest of us. This JOB comes at a price. Exposure comes at a price. You can’t sob and moan cause people don’t like you. Celebs don’t block and moan each time someone has something to say. So make s choice, either do your job well or find a new path in life. This is part of public life, welcome to reality. If someone puts you at risk then deal with it but you cannot shut people up. If you’re not cut out for this, there are plenty other jobs in this world. On a side note, sending your disciples to this website is causing more trouble than anything. You can’t control everything.

And you asked what you can do. Soul search and figure out if this is for you. If it is, do your best not to f up. If you can’t handle it just find a new job. It’s not this or nothing and I know you love the free perks and huge boost to your bank accounts but it’s enough with the moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

avabella

VIP Member
She said "they say I use fake tan, I don't"

I'm crying...! Crying laughing!

A grown woman videoed herself crying about people saying she uses fake tan when she (allegedly) doesn't? Is that true?!

'Hello police? They're saying online that I use fake tan, but I don't Officer, honestly. It's hurting my fweewings - can you arrest them please?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Catwoman

VIP Member
I have a solution to this mess.... 🙄

Rebranding! 👍

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 drumroll...... Welcome to the new channel.......

.🎉🎉🎉...... REBEGGAR MELDRAMA..... 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 44