Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI social blade is a good website for anyone interested in learning how much YT video's earn "influencers" etc.

I assume the vast majority of cash they earn comes elsewhere from Brands and advertising.

Thats why its so surprising she isn't more careful in terms of all her ADs and doing them properly within rules.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone has seen their ig stories but Bloom boutique UK (who she has previously worked with) have posted some pics of youtubers wearing their jewelry inc mrs meldrum, wonder if they know about the drama surrounding her
I don't know how they could miss it really, even my hubs has heard of it and he isn't one for YT/Insta.
I don't think people should contact them about it or leave comments either tbh now. She won't be earning money from it i don't think, and we shouldn't be giving any more ammunition.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The usual pity video done last night to her advantage 😭 and she’s bounced back...predictable 😂

Reactions: 15
She'll be back with another AD shortly, she's done this routine so many times. She's genuinely upset, but only over the loss of money and the thought of having to work and not getting all these freebies that make her feel like a celebrity.

Zero fucks are given to actually draw a line over it, just thinks tears for a pity party and to shut down any criticism. The first time I might have bought it, but that trick got very old very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs to stop playing mental health card. How the duck can she be rock bottom
One day and then the next day be feeling a lot lighter and be ‘fine’ shes a liar through and through and I couldn't give a duck if she knows who i am. Shes a liar, manipulative, and she will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have to say I do wonder if the people saying they think shes got another AD coming are correct as she has strayed from her usual messes up, post about it all being the trolls fault then she would normally go silent for a few days but shes already posting how shes feeling better. I cant believe this morning I was actually sitting thinking about how maybe this wasn't her normal pity party and was actual her being truthful I should have known it was all lies🤦‍♀️
Sorry had to crop as it was too big to post
Screenshot_20190624-174705_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s gaining so many more followers now. She knows the pity posts work to her advantage she’s vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Gained over 1.2k followers on insta today already from this, usually only gets a fraction of that.

She knows how to make an engagement goldmine and is probably just padding out her grid ready for the next AD.

Reactions: 22
After what Chris Ingham did Rebecca was so clear in what she thought. She had no compassion for Mrs Ingham or the kids. She meant YouTube should close their channel.
I agree though it should been shut down.
Have to say I do wonder if the people saying they think shes got another AD coming are correct as she has strayed from her usual messes up, post about it all being the trolls fault then she would normally go silent for a few days but shes already posting how shes feeling better.
View attachment 25684
She has a long term with olay aswell so I guess she will chat while using olay soon enough («just got on here to chat with you guys»

Reactions: 6
I thought I would add to the advice that will all be ignored. If I was Rebecca I would do a sit down video directly speaking to ‘tattlers’.

I would start by saying that I completely understand that gossiping is fine and we all do it and this is what I have opened myself and my family up to by sharing my life but it turns out that it is more than I can handle and I’m asking you to please reign it in because I really am hurting.
In return I will open up all of my Instagram and YouTube comments and stop myself from the deleting and blocking that I have clearly taken too far. I will listen to your feedback.
I have made so many mistakes in the last few months and have completely lost myself. I don’t know how this has happened or why but I am asking you kindly to let me try to have a fresh start. Lee is going to get a part time job and I am going to make a video or two a week focusing on the things I want to and try to find my way again. I’m going to take time to educate myself on the issues that have been highlighted through my mistakes. Why being transparent is so important as an advertiser, why casual racism is such an important issue to stamp out.
I will not do any ads for at least a couple of months because until I get myself back on the right path I don’t think it’s fair for the brands, my subscribers and myself.
I’m sorry for all of the drama and please understand that I know that I got myself in this mess and Im just asking for some time and patience while I try to find a way to make this work for me and my family.

It’s not perfect but it’s honestly what I would do. I am a mum of 3 and I am the exact same age as Rebecca and I would not be crying on the internet about my job. 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is what she needs to do!!
Apologise genuinely and admit it’s all went wrong and she’s in over her head.
Take some pressure off being the sole earner and learn about the job she’s doing!!

Reactions: 3
Use, rinse, repeat.

Same tit different day with Mrs Meldrum.

Shameful this constant use of mental health.

Hi all, I normally don't get involved but I felt compelled to come on here after watching Mrs Meldrum's latest video. I genuinely cannot understand why people would take such pleasure in making someone so miserable. It's beyond me. If you don't like her content, why don't you simply stop consuming it? How would you like it if other people did the same to you? Treat others as you would like to be treated!

46 threads are on here not because of her content, rather the way she CHOOSES to conduct herself and her business.

Bye Felicia!

Reactions: 14
Hi all, I normally don't get involved but I felt compelled to come on here after watching Mrs Meldrum's latest video. I genuinely cannot understand why people would take such pleasure in making someone so miserable. It's beyond me. If you don't like her content, why don't you simply stop consuming it? How would you like it if other people did the same to you? Treat others as you would like to be treated!
If she doesn’t like tattle- why doesn’t she just stop reading it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have to say I do wonder if the people saying they think shes got another AD coming are correct as she has strayed from her usual messes up, post about it all being the trolls fault then she would normally go silent for a few days but shes already posting how shes feeling better. I cant believe this morning I was actually sitting thinking about how maybe this wasn't her normal pity party and was actual her being truthful I should have known it was all lies🤦‍♀️
View attachment 25684
If the ad is ASA compliant or if gift, CMA compliant, I don't have a problem with this.

Reactions: 8
All that comes into my head when I hear the word “trolls” is Harry Potter... “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!” Also I wonder if the other Channel Mum vloggers have been told to stay quiet by management and not get involved...not many jumping up to support her from what I can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I’m done now
Really thought this was it for her
I don’t care what anyone says
From now on I’m contacting every brand she works with and boycotting it all
How dare she behave this way and think she can get away with it time and time again!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Just watched the video.
Why did she keep saying, 'I don't know what to do'.

Surely that is completley obvious..

Stop being an influencer.get of social media.get a job.

Why are her family not saying this to her???

Why does lee not get a job and look after her..( not because He is the man but because she is clearly not in a good place and as her partner He should be stepping up and looking after her)
I think the bigger picture is, she wants all her followers to report the site and get it shut down. It would seem many of them have. She also mentioned that the police are involved as its a hate crime. I don't see it as a hate crime I see it as a raw opinion on someone. She's has the option not to read what's said about her!

Reactions: 10
It’s going to be a big AD. This was her game plan all along. Get sympathy. She’s effectively shut Messiah up and a tattler who commented on brands about her racist content. This is so there won’t be much noise on the brand’s insta pages when she does put it up.

Worth breaking the law for. Just a tiny bit.

Reactions: 13
All that comes into my head when I hear the word “trolls” is Harry Potter... “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!” Also I wonder if the other Channel Mum vloggers have been told to stay quiet by management and not get involved...not many jumping up to support her from what I can see.
She's not with channel mum now from what I understand but Louise Pentland has posted on the MrsM post... Great wording Louise. 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.