Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The trolls don’t think like you or I”

Just when you think it can’t get anymore embarrassing. She needs to stop. Shooting from the hip and uploading all this over emotional nonsense is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 18
She sat in her bedroom and recorded a video of herself fake crying! It's utter madness! The 'something bad may happen' comment almost sounded like a threat! She is utterly deluded - its only bloody YouTube - just delete it....it's that simple! Why are those closest to her allowing her to continue posting - why don't they stage an intervention - she needs some sort of social media re-hab!

I didn't buy the video at all - that stupid whiney voice the whole way though was completely put on...I'm embarrassed for her!

Rebecca if you're reading - if this was one of your daughters acting and behaving how you are what would you do?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The petition was originally started by the 'wonderful' mummychelle, as both her and her kids packed lunches were mentioned on here a lot. It only had 7 signatures before, but then the Hinch army, Meldrum's lot and PTWM crew have made it blow up...

Nothing to be concerned about though. If they shut down Tattle (highly unlikely), then they would have to shut down the likes of Mumsnet, Reddit etc too. Plus, another forum would open up very quickly no doubt.
Weird the Inghams haven’t asked their fans to all sign this petition. That would mean them knowing about tattle and reading about the allegations though I guess.

Only found this thread through the Ingham thread btw

Reactions: 8
“They don’t think like you and I” you’ve got that right you absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All this to deflect from the REAL issue here....

Where’s the apology? When are you going to start adhering to the RULES.

Sick of this crap she pulls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure if kids are paid to do advertising, T.V work or modelling through proper agencies, there are strict rules around safe guarding, child protection, child exploitation and the amount of time they are allowed to work?
Yup, this is correct. One of my kids was a child performer from local shows at the theatre right through to getting payed work nationally. Even at local shows there are very strict rules and when they are getting paid for stuff incredibly strict. It's THEIR money for a start. I never saw a penny of the earnings ( and rightly so!) Everything had to go directly to the child. If those girls were earning money ( and they certainly have been, being paraded in all the ads) then each and every time they need to have applied for a child's performance license from the council. EVERY time. I often wonder if this has been the case 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would a deeply loving husband post a distressing image on his IG stories. Support and love her without repeating her mistakes.

Reactions: 9
It really is quite scary how manipulative she is 😱 she knows exactly what her sheep are going to do when she makes videos like that and gives out people’s names. She leaves it long enough to light the fire then pretends she cares and ask people not to engage? Can see right through her.

Reactions: 17
Why would a deeply loving husband post a distressing image on his IG stories. Support and love her without repeating her mistakes.
Disgraceful.

Deflect from the fact that he was the one that actually filmed the “joke”. Do you think he feels any guilt for that?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The lack of self awareness is shocking.

I don't think she has any clue how manipulative and unhinged she is. Can't blame her for being spoilt as a child, but it really shows how clueless she is about the adult world and running a business. Her getting a job is much needed to give life experience and round off her very sharp edges.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it how did she find Kermit’s actual
name? Is it someone she knows?

I watched the vid she posted and I feel badly for her, the threads here for MrsM seem a lot more relentless than all the others it can’t be nice. And of course she will read it who wouldn’t you wouldn’t be able to help yourself

Reactions: 2
For those not on Instagram. The grammar hurts my eyes.
What does Rebecca really know about 99.9%of the people who follow her though, they all watch intimate details about her life, much of it largely shown freely by Lee in the past on their now defunct Meldrum channel, folk who can watch and save intimate photos of her own children to do anything they like with? She is playing a very dangerous game calling out so called trolls when she and her followers have behaved illegally, especially over the doxxing incident which was disgusting and at the same time carefully manipulated by her and left up just for long enough to get a reaction. I can see why Kermit wants to be the better person but Rebecca has got away with that again. This is a business not the school playground. I think this whole s**t storm shows just how poorly regulated this whole industry is and why forums like this exist, populated largely by people who care and are appalled by what these so called influencers are allowed to get away with, often at the expense of vulnerable and less educated people and at the expense of their children’s privacy, all to make money. If the CMA and ASA were doing their job properly then the Meldrums would have been pulled up months again for their shady behaviour. Nobody likes to see a grown woman crying on you tube when things don’t go her way but sadly her distress now seems to be all about money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All crocodile tears as she may have to actually pay for holidays and makeup herself! What a ghastly thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does Rebecca really know about 99.9%of the people who follow her though, they all watch intimate details about her life, much of it largely shown freely by Lee in the past on their now defunct Meldrum channel, folk who can watch and save intimate photos of her own children to do anything they like with? She is playing a very dangerous game calling out so called trolls when she and her followers have behaved illegally, especially over the doxxing incident which was disgusting and at the same time carefully manipulated by her and left up just for long enough to get a reaction. I can see why Kermit wants to be the better person but Rebecca has got away with that again. I think this whole s**t storm shows just how poorly regulated this whole industry is and why forums like this exist, populated largely by people who care and are appalled by what these so called influencers are allowed to get away with, often at the expense of vulnerable and less educated people and at the expense of their children’s privacy, all to make money. If the CMA and ASA were doing their job properly then the Meldrums would have been pulled up months again for their shady behaviour. Nobody likes to see a grown woman crying on you tube when things don’t go her way but sadly her distress now seems to be all about money.
She has not 'got away' with doxxing. I have reported this as a criminal offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm still thinking she's got a big ad about to drop. That's why she's posted today as well. Surely any brands will now be thinking it's not worth the tit storm that will follow after anything she posts. From folk questioning why they feel she is appropriate for their brand ( not me, never done that) to her very own sheep angrily bleeting away for all to see on said brands social media. She's now trying to protect it by posting over the weekend, it's snowballed out of her control with crazed sheep and now today she's got to try and stop them before they do even MORE damage to mrsmeldrum ltd. Yet again this has all happened because of the way SHE is handling things.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.