Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say that Rebecca had reached out to him and is hurting?
So she blocks him over the KKK scandal and then reaches out to him?
Yes apparently he got blocked for calling her out on the kkk incident but they seem ok now😊

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!
Sorry you’ve been in such a bad place 😢 understandable to step away. Take care ❤

Reactions: 11
This ⬆ completely sums up how I feel about this whole situation. The tears on boomerang are anger, frustration and above all GUILT. It's now a complete mess kicked off by the ridiculous but avoidable behaviour of Rebecca Meldrum on her platforms over the last 3 days. The naming of a contributor from here is shameful and dangerous, the video put up on you tube filmed, in my opinion the day prior around the same time as IG stories and is completely one sided. It makes no reference to what MrsM went on to do or just had done. The doxxing, still no apology for that! Both the stories and video were pre meditated, the stories quickly deleted but MrsM you knew what you were doing. The naming of an individual and encouraging tens of thousands to seek them out, IS bullying, IS inviting hate and IS trolling, above all its illegal! Same could be said for directing the same audience towards this platform, where people have now received death threats? You had your little corner of the Internet, we had ours, neither paths needed to cross.
All you've done is send people over here, who, if they have the time will have their eyes opened as I once did.
7 months ago you mentioned this website, I was curious, came in spoke with attitude in support of you, I even saw screenshots of my supportive comments on your IG slated by tattle members. I spent time reading here and the doubts or frustration I already had in how your channel was heading became clear. I was being taken for a mug, I had purchased items on your recemmendation without you declaring your interest, you had pretended to be 'a friend' of followers, try this, try that, it's the best. All the time not declaring, despite industry regulations, what you were doing. I felt a fool but still supported you. Neither of you ever answered dm's, ever! Regardless of the question or subject. Of course, THAT doesn't count for engagement does it? Then... 6 weeks later you both blocked me for asking how the yoga was going. 🧘‍♂️ Seriously? I became another loyal follower treated like tit. Like so many that have come here, our only platform to express, to follow and for the largest part support a change in your channel to how it once was and actually to become better. There are TONS of supportive comments on Tattle for you, absolutely loads!
Finally, to the10k that have signed a petition. Well done. But your efforts would have been better put to demanding firstly and most importantly for an awareness about casual racism and why it MUST be stamped OUT. Shame on you for not considering that and directing your energies to something worthwhile.
10K + to get rid of tattle? But consider this. Your time again would be better spent in ensuring that at the very least that the greedy influencers adhere to industry guidelines for declaring advertisements, paid sponsorships, gifted items. I have no problem in anyone doing ads, none at all, but as a consumer I should have an informed CHOICE, that's all we are asking for. The MrsM channel and others have been deliberately misleading consumers and deflecting attention long enough, it has to change.
Re when it was filmed too, people seem to forget that these videos arent live, it's not an interview - she had 100% editorial control over what was in it, whether to post it, how to edit it etc. And that's what she chose to do with that opportunity to have her say 🤷

Reactions: 12
Hello.
I'm still about, but things from here started to spill over into my offline life, so I stepped away. My mental health is also in a bad place, so I've mostly been offline while trying to keep myself safe from harm.
Kermit, I'm sorry that she chose you as her target. I hope something can be done about you being named by her.

Rebecca, I'm almost certain you know who I am. I want to say that I wish you no ill. I feel strongly that the one brand I approached was for the correct reasons, as child safeguarding is a concern of mine. I also approached the school about it. If you have contacted the police, that's fine. As far as I am aware I haven't said anything untrue at any point.
I'm sorry you feel attacked by everyone. If, as you say, you are at rock bottom, please seek medical help sooner than later. I've been there, its not a pleasant place to be at all. The local GPs are all amazing when it comes to mental health concerns.

Tattle, its been fun but this is me signing out now for my own health and well-being.

Remember, always be truthful :) and apologise where necessary!!
Be safe and happy. X

Reactions: 5
Yes apparently he got blocked for calling her out on the kkk incident but they seem ok now😊
I watched the live, I don’t think Messiah Kaeto will be ok with the KKK incident until Rebecca and/or Lee do openly acknowledge that they made a mistake and what they have learnt.
It was good he spoke about doxxing being illegal. If Rebecca values her privacy so much and knows how having personal details published out there can effect mental health...why do it to another? One who is not a public figure. I hope Rebecca does apologise to Kermit. It would be the start of things to say sorry for but...I don’t think she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched the live, I don’t think Messiah Kaeto will be ok with the KKK incident until Rebecca and/or Lee do openly acknowledge that they made a mistake and what they have learnt.
It was good he spoke about doxxing being illegal. If Rebecca values her privacy so much and knows how having personal details published out there can effect mental health...why do it to another? One who is not a public figure. I hope Rebecca does apologise to Kermit. It would be the start of things to say sorry for but...I don’t think she will.
I meant they ok as in they talking and his no longer blocked. What we expecting from Rebecca and we going to get are unfortunately two different things, he’s not the only one not ok with a proper apology not been issued by them.

Reactions: 7
I meant they ok as in they talking and his no longer blocked. What we expecting from Rebecca and we going to get are unfortunately two different things, he’s not the only one not ok with a proper apology not been issued by them.
Where did he say that he had spoken to Rebecca??? I watched his live and didn’t hear him say that?!

Reactions: 3
Where did he say that he had spoken to Rebecca??? I watched his live and didn’t hear him say that?!
I'm pretty sure he said she reached out to him and that he wasn't going to share too much right now as he respected her privacy.

Reactions: 4
I am not on a witch hunt. If @messiahkaeto can help the Meldrums I welcome this with open arms. If he is in contact with them, good. Hopefully, he will be able them to do better, be better. I hope he is.

Reactions: 10
It was sad that he said so many people contacted him about being hurt by the KKK incident and they couldn’t contact Rebecca directly. Rebecca who welcomes feedback...apparently. I don’t think the sheep realise that what Rebecca is making out to be background noise really upset a lot of people, who can’t comment due to being blocked (myself included).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you post it here?
He said that Rebecca has reached out to him but they haven't had a proper conversation yet.
He's going to respect her privacy, she's hurting and as a parent, and as a human he does feel for her.
He knows that Lee is going to be going through it as well and he feels for Lee.
But it could have been handled a lot better initially.

Reactions: 9
Re when it was filmed too, people seem to forget that these videos arent live, it's not an interview - she had 100% editorial control over what was in it, whether to post it, how to edit it etc. And that's what she chose to do with that opportunity to have her say 🤷
Absolutely, in fact it just goes to show that EVERYTHING MrsM has done has been by choice. Doxxing, leaving racist comments in vlogs, pics of zero duck t shirts, non transparent ads, lazy fundraising, visiting food banks empty handed, slating most services or entertainment she has had to pay for (from pantomimes to hairdressers and restaurants), badly edited and poor content videos, directing sheep to bully, allowing bullying on her own accounts between followers (I've experienced this), lying, disclosing enough info to easily find her address, car registrations, child's school, location of security cameras, layout of garden and external views of house including neighbouring properties (kerbie anyone?), real time location of herself and family members, selling her children's privacy, non transparent affiliate links, recent cringe worthy begging for freebies, slating Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, filming in hospital without permission, posting pics of sports day including others children, posting pics generally including others without their permission, arguing with people that bring this to their attention, deleting comments, blocking followers, leaving twitter and you tube content publically available, deliberately antagonising followers when they expressed disgust at animal cruelty, mocking of followers for many reasons, looking down on mummies at school, mocking mothers at playgroup.... Yip a lot by choice 👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not sure if anyone has seen their ig stories but Bloom boutique UK (who she has previously worked with) have posted some pics of youtubers wearing their jewelry inc mrs meldrum, wonder if they know about the drama surrounding her

I thought I would add to the advice that will all be ignored. If I was Rebecca I would do a sit down video directly speaking to ‘tattlers’.

I would start by saying that I completely understand that gossiping is fine and we all do it and this is what I have opened myself and my family up to by sharing my life but it turns out that it is more than I can handle and I’m asking you to please reign it in because I really am hurting.
In return I will open up all of my Instagram and YouTube comments and stop myself from the deleting and blocking that I have clearly taken too far. I will listen to your feedback.
I have made so many mistakes in the last few months and have completely lost myself. I don’t know how this has happened or why but I am asking you kindly to let me try to have a fresh start. Lee is going to get a part time job and I am going to make a video or two a week focusing on the things I want to and try to find my way again. I’m going to take time to educate myself on the issues that have been highlighted through my mistakes. Why being transparent is so important as an advertiser, why casual racism is such an important issue to stamp out.
I will not do any ads for at least a couple of months because until I get myself back on the right path I don’t think it’s fair for the brands, my subscribers and myself.
I’m sorry for all of the drama and please understand that I know that I got myself in this mess and Im just asking for some time and patience while I try to find a way to make this work for me and my family.

It’s not perfect but it’s honestly what I would do. I am a mum of 3 and I am the exact same age as Rebecca and I would not be crying on the internet about my job. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do hope those girls aren’t suffering because of this. Hopefully they have shielded them from the upset and have involved family members to help them out whilst they sort their own tit out.

What’s her latest post?
I prefer a typo to casual racism! She's done things wrong, no doubt about it. She, nor Lee have been given the tools to educate themselves. Maybe there is someone who could this. To be fair, if dismissing an employee on the grounds of capability, an Employment Tribunal would request evidence of steps taken to improve performance. Maybe Tattle is suffice? Be interesting to test it. 😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.