Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her post this morning. I really think it is the right decision for them all, hopefully Lee can get a job that covers the mortgage, it must be big monthly mortgage repayments never mind the bills to run such a large house. I suppose if it comes to it they could always downsize, having a huge house isn’t the be all and end all to make you happy. I think the last few months of them living in that house shows that.

I think it is another part of her game plan. Get the sheep to beg her to stay. Improve engagement. Make it look like there have been ridiculous things said. Deflect deflect deflect. No Grabecca!! Apologise. Lee can not earn enough to keep them in this lifestyle. They may have had some invoices paid over the past couple of months so money will have still been coming in but not enough to sustain them. Reality is probably setting in. She will get a regular monthly payment from channel mum and also Adsense but that won’t cover living expenses. Waiting to see the next move.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think she'll be back to being a "full time mum" (🤢) but I do think that Lee will go back to work. They'd be (more so than usual) daft to carry on as they are when 2 ads have been pulled in such quick succession!

Reactions: 8
Completely agree @ALMRPM 😊

Any experts out there like to estimate how much income is being generated from that Troll video? 🤔

Imagine that being your biggest achievement (😉moneymaker) for 5 years work in the profession.

The life and times of Rebeggar Meltdown of Meldrum Towers Inc 😂
On average (and just from a google search as I don't do YT, an advertiser pays around $0.18 per view. So roughly 15p. x that by 76k views and she's making well over £11k

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its interesting though that again she is focusing on the "judgement" for leaving washing in machine overnight and wearing gym clothes all day which is just daft commentry as opposed to the racism row, the dodgy declaring of gifts and the downright shite ads she creates. Thats what the brands are interested in....not that she wears sweaty clothes all day.
Exactly! She has no handle on what is wrong. I do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She is playing a game...she's gone 'up' every time in Snakes and Ladders for along while; she is now the snake and going down. Please see her for what she is; a manipulative nasty snake. She will never change.

Reactions: 14
She will get a regular monthly payment from channel mum
Has that ever been confirmed? I don't think that's the case at all.

She's made a bloody fortune the last couple of years, with paying lee and tax planning with her limited company and spending next to nothing as it's all free she could have 6 figures sitting in the bank.

Reactions: 8
I think the lure of ADs and easy money will draw her back in soon enough.

Lee must be getting a secure job not just freelance drone shots for her post to make any sense.
Don’t think the Brands will be queuing up to work with her, mummy floggers are ten a penny now. Much better more professional ones, Katie Ellison would be my choice if I was a Brand.

On average (and just from a google search as I don't do YT, an advertiser pays around $0.18 per view. So roughly 15p. x that by 76k views and she's making well over £11k
Sorry but it's nowhere near that - she'll get about $1.50-2 per 1000 views. So a bit over a hundred quid so far.

The youtube ad money of a grand or so a month is chicken feed for someone doing lots of ads on channel mum. All the subs/followers she's got from this do make a lot more money as she can charge even more for brand ads.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.