Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to see it tonight also

Locally it’s fully booked and we booked weeks ago. Would not be easy to just ‘add on’ an extra child and adult just ‘to see’ if that child will sit through.
I feel for the paying customers in their showing! Can just imagine not quite 2 yr old "feral" poppy not wanting to sit still, I doubt reb would bother to take her out of the screening if she was kicking off!

I am guessing it’s a freebie from Cineworld!
They've posed in front of the Cineworld unlimited posters, and said it'll be the first of many visits so I'm guessing they've all got unlimited cards! They're about £20 a month to mere mortals!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they’re taking feral Popsicles to the cinema. Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely this! I watched the video and the whole lift scene was very odd. There was absolutely no need to keep it in. The reason you would keep it in was for that joke. I have always suspected this was a publicity stunt and they kept it in on purpose and it totally backfired.

Don't forget that that video went live early approximately 6 hours I think it went live at 12 would suggest to me that it was kept in deliberately to cause a reaction and get views up before 6 and other channels uploaded[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 11
I knew it! Bloody scrounging tight arses! Cannot put their hands in their own pockets! Sob sob sob, poor old me.....oh I’m off for a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she has the cheek to ask 'who's gonna be buying 3D tickets this weekend?' Obviously not the Meldrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cineworld is now going to be boycotted. This is getting ridiculous. Her story suggests advert but what company’? She’s unbelieverable

Reactions: 10
I honestly thought she was taking the girls to the cinema, can’t believe it was because they were gifted the tickets!

Those poor girls would go absolutely no where if they didn’t live a gifted lifestyle!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's playing an awful game here, I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt with the Insta post this morning but OH MY GOD!!!!!! So she's had this #ad in the pipeline and after Organix seeing the light and pulling the plug on her yesterday, she's thought long and hard about how to try and make sure it doesn't happen again..... play every single sympathy card in the pack (cos lying comes so easy to her) get the sheep bleeting for hours in her defence and then boom, that bleeping smug face complete with fake smile is back on Insta for the world to see that her whole god dam awful #gifted lifestyle lives on. Makes me sick!!!!

Reactions: 28
She's playing an awful game here, I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt with the Insta post this morning but OH MY GOD!!!!!! So she's had this #ad in the pipeline and after Organix seeing the light and pulling the plug on her yesterday, she's thought long and hard about how to try and make sure it doesn't happen again..... play every single sympathy card in the pack (cos lying comes so easy to her) get the sheep bleeting for hours in her defence and then boom, that bleeping smug face complete with fake smile is back on Insta for the world to see that her whole god dam awful #gifted lifestyle lives on. Makes me sick!!!!
This. With bells on.

And also, not disclosing who she is actually advertsing for so us “trolls” can’t go spreading “lies and misinformation” like it was implied we did with organix 👀 duck off Rebecca.

Reactions: 17
I have finally unfollowed the adwhore. I only followed/ subscribed because she is local. She just doesn't get what she is doing wrong. I'm just not interested in the mummy flogger anymore. Poor kids, the Internet is forever and their pictures will always be out there.

• Heart
If she had apologised properly a the time ( and saying "apologies" doesn't count) This matter wouldn't have ended up being the tit show that is is.

However, she still firmly believes that she has done nothing wrong, and that we are all jealous of her lifestyle.

Oh, and for the record - I have a fantastic job, a degree, a lovely family and whilst I may be a little bit fat, I am 24 weeks pregnant, and until last week was still going to the gym. So boo sucks to Slimmerslimmerxx for calling all of us fat slobs. Jog on mate.

(I just googled myself, and you cant find me on social media. You might know my name, Reb, but you're the one posting racist jokes on youtube.)

Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Lol did she mean the ONE apology to someone in her comments section?! 😂

This just made me snort laugh! 😂 not sure whether it was the "sure does homie" or the "bloody ronseal" 😂 well done chloe!
It was the bloody ronseal, that made me squeal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know the little Britain sketch with David walliams female character saying ' computer says no ' it won't happen but so funny if when they presented the comp freebie tickets when scanned it said that cos Cineworld dropped her too! Sorry sounds mean but she s brought it on herself. We are educated intelligent people in here... We also happen to have great senses of humour and live in the real world and WORK either out of the home or the full time job that is parenting which she knows sweet fanny Adams about!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.