Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a lurker for a while and after seeing her vlog tonight I think that she’s gotten herself into a really bad headspace. I think she needs some real time away to just relax and spend time with her family and come back (not reading comments or DM’s If they’ll upset her) with content that SHE wants to make.

I think the pressure of being the sole earner has gotten to her and maybe Lee does need to get a job to take the pressure off a bit. I think her actions the past two days have been coming from a fragile place. I’m not condoning what she’s done in any way but I’m trying to see from her prospective.

Maybe she genuinely thinks she’s done everything she can but it’s not good enough?

Reactions: 12
Even if mrs m filmed "the trolls" vlog before ig stories last night, she should have added on reference to her misconduct re: kermit and an apology.

Edit: removing the evidence (stories) doesn't mean nothing happened and there may still be consequences for the person named.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She can’t even say what people say on Tattle, about her shadiness when it comes to declaring what the law demands of her, lying about DLP, about blocking and deleting comments that say constructive things, it’s all about poor Rebecca and that she’s got no job because of Tattle! She can’t even say that she was wrong about the racist joke, she won’t say it, she just says I have cocked up big time and apologised and apologised and apologised and apologised............😴😴😴😴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a lurker for a while and after seeing her vlog tonight I think that she’s gotten herself into a really bad headspace. I think she needs some real time away to just relax and spend time with her family and come back (not reading comments or DM’s If they’ll upset her) with content that SHE wants to make.

I think the pressure of being the sole earner has gotten to her and maybe Lee does need to get a job to take the pressure off a bit. I think her actions the past two days have been coming from a fragile place. I’m not condoning what she’s done in any way but I’m trying to see from her prospective.

Maybe she genuinely thinks she’s done everything she can but it’s not good enough?

Even if she genuinely thinks that, it isn't true and she broke the law last night? I don't break the law when I'm super emotional?

Reactions: 8
Who the hell said she uses drugs!!
Thought the same thing.

I genuinely feel for her. She looks broken and like downtrodden. But she's confusing proper bullying and trolling with a gossip forum. Like I've said before, some of the comments are below the belt and shouldn't be made (I honestly don't believe she favours one child over the other) but if they've not been directly messaged to her, it's not trolling or bullying. It's never nice to read negatives about yourself but she can make the choice not to read here.

I absolutely do not agree with going after brands that work with her in order to get her sacked. Make your protest buy not buying the product but to actively interfere with someone trying to pay for their mortgage, putting food on the table is a step way too far. For that, I have the utmost sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even if she genuinely thinks that, it isn't true and she broke the law last night? I don't break the law when I'm super emotional?
That’s her excuse for the witch hunt she’s now inflicted on a innocent person😐

Reactions: 5
The YouTube upload... yes there is sadness, and she is probably not seeing the way out of this but she’s still not seeing that her shoddy disclosures and half arsed vlogs drive the majority of the comments here. I do feel sorry for her to some extent but given that she’s not taken a good look at her output over the last 8 months and reacted to comment speaks volumes.

Yes, some comments on here are pretty harsh and close to the bone but it’s all in reaction to how she has presented herself. It would be great if it were all about dippy eggs and (not) fake tan but she has continued to fuel the fire every step of the way 🙁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.