Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think from the latest Instagram post and stories she’s going for the brazen it out approach again. Because that worked so well last time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Toy story have been gifting to influencers lots

Is this gifted I wonder?🤔
Isn't it sad when the Meldrums go out together as a family, first thoughts are, is it gifted? Is this for Sunday's upload/AD?
This isn't tattle being trolls its observations of her past behaviour and showing too much online. People know Reb doesn't step out the house unless it's self care ramming or freebie family fun.

Reactions: 22
We are going to see it tonight also

Locally it’s fully booked and we booked weeks ago. Would not be easy to just ‘add on’ an extra child and adult just ‘to see’ if that child will sit through.

Reactions: 7
I’ll be completely honest and say I do find some comments on here a bit too far. Criticising how long she has washing in the machine for before hanging out etc.

I think things like that take away from the argument of what she is doing wrong and make it look like whatever she does will be wrong.

What I find very sad is that even in her apologies she’s is not apologising for being wrong. She’s not admitting that she’s wrong. She isn’t sorry. She is all about how she has been attacked and how she is hurt.

I get stretching the truth to sell items. Every ad is this is the best face cream/self tan/sofa ever. But then that’s advertising. Loaf or made.com are hardly going to pay or gift free sofas for an it’s ok, I’ve seen better endorsement are they? I have absolutely no issue with advertising at all. I just want honesty. Tag everything as a gift/ad that you are supposed to. Stop with the press gift press trip and apologise fully for any offence caused.

Don’t try to make out that a website that you don’t have to read is what is causing your downfall. Your downfall is of your own doing. Ok maybe a few won’t accept any apology but I think the vast majority would accept the apology and move on.

The couple of truly vindictive people who post. If they post here or work in their own they will still be doing what they do. And I do feel that most comments that are out of order are pulled up on and pointed out that they are wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jess’s stories... 😑 all I took from that was that she needs to speak to some POC and see why it’s not ‘just a mistake’ and why a self serving ‘apology’ isn’t good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She made a ‘mistake’, she then ignored the mess and disappeared. All it did was make us all think that she was playing the victim card. She didn’t apologise specifically and still hasn’t. She also maintains a good quality of life supporting 5 people so she must be earning a fortune for doing jack all.

And yet, we are the ones who should be apologising 🤷‍♂️🙈🤪🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it is, she has whipped out the old #advert in her latest story
It is £12.75 for an adult ticket to see that film in 3D. Crikey, that's a lot of money for 2 parents to both go with the kids. Who paid for their tickets?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cinema Ad back to it already!! 😂😂 feeling sorry for herself didn’t last long!! It’s all fake she just wants her sheep to tell her how wonderful she is too boost that ever growing ego and head!!!!!!

Like how she hasn’t put who paying her just ad! 😂😂

Sneaky sneaky as ever

How she thinks people will trust her I have no idea!!!

Reactions: 19
Cinema Ad back to it already!! 😂😂 feeling sorry for herself didn’t last long!! It’s all fake she just wants her sheep to tell her how wonderful she is too boost that ever growing ego and head!!!!!!

Like how she hasn’t put who paying her just ad! 😂😂

Sneaky sneak as ever
I am reporting this to ASA for this reason. Also needs to #ad at the front of the caption. I'm confused at her behaviour today; such an attention seeking post this morning and now she's absolutely fine?

Reactions: 18
I wish she would just state what the #ad is for... Disney, Cineworld, Something else.

Reactions: 4
See now that’s why I dislike her and other than the odd look here to see what she’s up to then across to insta to see what the fuss is about, I don’t follow her.

She’s not apologetic at all and will think it’s all down to jealousy and she’s has done no wrong. She really does think that she’s apologised and that’s that it should be forgotten and doesn’t see that she hasn’t actually apologised. Candice might not be the best at disclosing ads and be an out and out blagger but she still deserves an apology for being used because she is black and Mrs meldrum wanted to prove a point.

Reactions: 10
I wish she would just state what the #ad is for... Disney, Cineworld, Something else.
Another ad/freebie no surprise.
No shame. Although gifted tickets won't pay bills or is it a paid partnership.
Last time they went via meercat

Does it say # A.D.?

Reactions: 2
E0D1C906-ABD1-42A3-B132-125304B7E3E8.jpeg

Lessons learnt...🤥

See they have gone to the cinema at the Beach- saves paying for parking. Every little helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.