Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am tempted to message Cineworld & Disney to tell them how disappointed I am in that they have gifted her tickets. If that is the case. With her past, I’m surprised they or they would work with her. Really disappointing. Cinema near by is £40+ & we were planning to go next week due to tight funds (I don’t flaunt our life on Instagram & beg for freebies!)
Also No treats for the kids; I see.

Reactions: 14
There is no way a toddler can cope with a feature film... Hence at school even at 3 they only sit and be taught for 15 to 20 mins at a time . Grabecca if you skulking on here I have taught nursery age children so I know what I am talking about... She will cry ,be bored and very tired but the selfish pair don't care about other cinema goers or poppy, neither would offer to stay at home whilst the other takes the girls. Selfish stupid pair.

Reactions: 11
Are you aware of what the KKK did ? If you don’t know I suggest you find out it is racist like the golliwog that some people refuse to accept is racist !
The KKK does. The group still exists and is still doing tit.

Reactions: 9
Me too! Though I had a baby 8 weeks ago so can't claim the not fat! 🤣
Congratulations on the new baby! 😘
And if you do have any baby weight (which I doubt) then well done you for fitting in with the jobless fat slob image! Dedication to the cause 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Jessica Averys ridiculous post. For someone with so many followers and hardly any comments it strongly looks like she’s bought her Instagram audience. As for Rebecca. Recap. Post ‘poor me’ post, make a range of accusations of anyone who’s dared question her, plan attention seeking ‘gram quiet time, remember she has an ad scheduled which needs posting. Return to posting. Tomorrow will be ‘motivational, mooching and muscles’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw I am glad she’s finally declaring. But I think that’s the first #AD I’ve ever seen on her posts! Correct me if I’m wrong? Please I want to be wrong!

Reactions: 1
I took one for the team and swiped up guys 👆🤮
The ad looks like it’s from disneystudiosuk
Via an app called powster which is why she’s peddling the 3D like it’s a new thing 🕶
Off to clear my cache

Reactions: 12
Congratulations on the new baby! 😘
And if you do have any baby weight (which I doubt) then well done you for fitting in with the jobless fat slob image! Dedication to the cause 😉
Thanks! 😘 that's why we went for baby #2, fully dedicated me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she holding out as long as possible to say so that she'll have done the ad and got her engagement before the company gets complaints?

Look at her nose!!!!!! Seriously ronsealed !!😂Why wasn't Poppy in the pic as she stated it was family of five outing!! Cos she s probably tired grouchy and being calmed by pat somewhere

Reactions: 9
Look at her nose!!!!!! Seriously ronsealed !!😂Why wasn't Poppy in the pic as she stated it was family of five outing!! Cos she s probably tired grouchy and being calmed by pat somewhere
She was illl yesterday and grouchy so couldn't be filmed..Day before she was ill and dragged to crathes castle.

Ye
Is she holding out as long as possible to say so that she'll have done the ad and got her engagement before the company gets complaints?
[/QUOTE
Yes a fair bet

Reactions: 7
I see she quickly got over her bad day. It must have killed her today doing all that replying and not deleting anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.