Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like fat jobless slobs and I can not lie
You tittlers and your hobbits can't deny
That when a meldrum walks in with an undisclosed ad and a racist post in your face
Your fat slobby jobless tattling fingers get sprung

Get a hobbit. Get a job. Lose some weight folks.
Who are the real trolls, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Which post did Mrs Meldrum like - the one that hoped we all got an STD or the one about hope we have to pull a porcupine out of our ass? Or was it both?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That when a meldrum walks in with an undisclosed ad and a racist post in your face

YES!
Dead. 😂😂

For anyone coming over here and reading (apologies if this has already been written as not read through everything yet!) Do you honestly think celebrities would EVER get a brand deal if their jobs were based on gossip on social media?? Most Instagram mums have threads on here, Louise pentland, Emily Norris etc. People on prime time TV have threads written about them but they all still have advertising deals. This has to tell you that if Rebecca is been dropped by brands in the last six months it is because of her behaviour and the way she has handled various situations. She has behaved appallingly, much of which you wouldn’t have seen as she’s very clever at hiding it and then putting up sympathy posts. She has been dropped by another brand because they do not want to be associated with those kind of actions. Wake up people. These brands have their own minds and would investigate ALL claims. They would not make decisions off idle gossip.

Can I just add that Rebecca blocked me for asking a simple question. Not offensive, rude or trolling. She wants nothing but adoration and no questions on her social media. Many are blocked for asking if something is an AD. Is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why have other social media influencers not blocked me for asking simple questions. It is HER actions that have brought her to this point. I have never emailed a company, but for those who do, do you really think a few emails have the power to terminate a contract? There has to be facts not opinion. The companies are basing their decisions on facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh no, I don’t have a job! I do use my time wisely by keeping my kids alive though.
Sadly not fat or a slob although I can work on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what I really don't understand? These 'influencers' Chose to be in the public eye, just as say Beyonce. They chose to have an unstable income and sell their children's childhood to the world and also air out their mistakes online. Everyone's human, I've made my fair share of unsavoury jokes in the past but I was then educated and moved on, learning what's right and wrong. However, these people never learn from their mistakes and also think that despite their large following people can't have negative opinions of them or disagree with them but they wouldn't say anything if someone said 'oh I don't really like Beyonce' or 'I don't think what she's doing with her kids is right' so why think that it's not the same for them? Sorry if it doesn't make sense just needed a rant

Reactions: 12
Reb did an ad for organix yesterday. They recieved messages/comments about the racism scandal and swiftly dropped her! Go back a bit through the thread and you'll find a reply someone here got from organix, they were very clear about their zero tolerance of any kind of discrimination. Lol this is essentially what you've missed! That and more poor me, nasty trolls etc!
I've just got to the end of the thread.

Boo bloody hoo. Don't like being called out for racist/discriminatory tit, don't post it. Edit, pay attention, stop playing the poor me card. Some people in the real world have real problems. The problem with a lot of mummy vloggers, I've noticed, is that they have to create such a false version of themselves, to sell tit, they've lost perspective.

Reactions: 14
Lol it was shitting a hedgehog. Both I think!
If you're being apparently 'bullied' you don't egg on abusive comments, just contradicting the whole point from the post she made? Someone screenshot this please.

Love the fat jobless slobs comment. Darling, I don't need to work, I choose to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If you're being apparently 'bullied' you don't egg on abusive comments, just contradicting the whole point from the post she made? Someone screenshot this please.

Love the fat jobless slobs comment. Darling, I don't need to work, I choose to.
B7F4EEED-DEE6-4BE0-8030-1FEBB67A807E.jpeg

• Haha
She lost the Ad job not because people don't like her hair or question if she has a real tan. She lose it because companies, quite rightly so have a zero tolerance approach to racism. Be it her saying it, her laughing at it, her including it in her vlog. Zero tolerance.
In the same way we won't see Danny Baker on advertisements anytime soon. This was never going to be something she would shake off by taking some time off because she was shaken and then coming back as if nothing had happened. Blame it on the Tattle trolls if you like but she made the boob, she reacted in the worse way possible to it with the FF and she is now having to put up with the consequences.

Reactions: 16
Honestly, I just cannot understand how all of these people think that Rebecca is such a wonderful person because she sells her family’s privacy and uses her “connection” with her audience for profit. It astounds me that they don’t realise she is only interested in engaging with them because it is good for her bottom line.

Personally I wouldn’t reach out to the companies that choose to work with her. Surely they have done their research prior to jumping into bed with her and I think it’s a bit shady to drop her because a few people have contacted them and pointed out the obvious.

At the end of the day I am just here to share my opinion because despite what these influencers may think, they aren’t the only ones entitled to that. But even I am growing tired of it.

If Rebecca is a good guy and we are all nasty, jealous trolls - so be it! If her followers are ok with being nothing but statistics for Mrs Meldrum Ltd to secure more brand deals and they actually enjoy being overtly and unashamedly sold to for her own gain - good for them! I hope she comes back ASAP and gives the people what they want.

Have to laugh at someone with the name 'slimmingslimmer" calling other people "fat slobs".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I suppose we were all sheep once, just some take longer to see the light @Sponfused? What the older sheep amongst us saw though was a great channel that had relatable, quality content in those early days. Then something major changed, we'll never know what exactly but certainly greed and complacency paid a large part. Ignorance a little too. The bad attitude to followers the day the Meldrums channel was pulled without warning showed cracks. Yet a lot of what's appearing now is similar?
Today will be one of the most interesting, the channel has a good shout at turning it around. I really feel that. I'll never trust her again but I would sincerely wish them every success as I once did.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see on lees post, he’s asking people if they are off on holiday and one lady has replied they can’t afford anywhere, and they can’t drive so can’t go anywhere just up the road either.
Then you get the Medrums who are gifted a million holidays and take every bit of luxuary for granted. Getting real fucked off with smug IG families now, they all need twating!
Sorry for the rant, ungrateful and spoilt people just make my blood boil.

Reactions: 7

BRILLIANT! 👏

I honestly hope, from the bottom of my heart, that she will now decide to put this right once and for all. I followed her at the start cos I loved her channel, I enjoyed The Meldrums channel even more, Lee was great...... If she doesn't then, well, I guess it's all been said already 🤷‍♀️

And yet she doesn’t say anything to that person. About fat shaming fat slobs etc.

Speaks volumes!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.