Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched jess avey's stories. Defending her friend, fair enough etc. What did make me laugh though is the photo on her grid with the big long statement about positivity, no negative thoughts blah blah blah....a photo with her arse out🙈. Is that meant to promote confidence and positivity?? Having your arse out on a beach in dubai of all places??
I thought that! It relates in no way whatsoever to what the post was about! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly hope, from the bottom of my heart, that she will now decide to put this right once and for all. I followed her at the start cos I loved her channel, I enjoyed The Meldrums channel even more, Lee was great...... If she doesn't then, well, I guess it's all been said already 🤷‍♀️
I agree, I loved her, loved ‘The Meldrums’ channel. To me now they (Rebecca in particular) are like 2 totally different people. I liked the Rebecca from 3/4 years ago and sadly she is no longer that person.

Reactions: 15
I see Louise pentland isn’t following Mrs m. Did she used to?
Not sure but I had a very quick look earlier and noticed several of the bigger Channel Mums haven’t liked or commented on her post. I think many will try to disassociate now.

Reactions: 13

Oh I only saw the story's not the post
Usual suspects reply
Love you , I really do 😡 this is exactly why I get so annoyed at these bloody influencers throwing words like love around , you do not know these people who follow you how can you love them this type of speech is insidious it will lead people to fixate and ultimately cause them real distress, I know why they do it because it’s Lucrative it fills there bank accounts but it is morally corrupt disgusting behaviour if anyone you don’t know personally tells you they really love you run a mile

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Jess Avery wasn't all about the positivity when she was trolling her ex's new girlfriend was she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
For anyone coming over here and reading (apologies if this has already been written as not read through everything yet!) Do you honestly think celebrities would EVER get a brand deal if their jobs were based on gossip on social media?? Most Instagram mums have threads on here, Louise pentland, Emily Norris etc. People on prime time TV have threads written about them but they all still have advertising deals. This has to tell you that if Rebecca is been dropped by brands in the last six months it is because of her behaviour and the way she has handled various situations. She has behaved appallingly, much of which you wouldn’t have seen as she’s very clever at hiding it and then putting up sympathy posts. She has been dropped by another brand because they do not want to be associated with those kind of actions. Wake up people. These brands have their own minds and would investigate ALL claims. They would not make decisions off idle gossip.

Can I just add that Rebecca blocked me for asking a simple question. Not offensive, rude or trolling. She wants nothing but adoration and no questions on her social media. Many are blocked for asking if something is an AD. Is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why have other social media influencers not blocked me for asking simple questions. It is HER actions that have brought her to this point. I have never emailed a company, but for those who do, do you really think a few emails have the power to terminate a contract? There has to be facts not opinion. The companies are basing their decisions on facts.
Well said 😊

Reactions: 5
Even the Saccone Joly’s get less criticism directed towards them than her. Do I think she is the worst one out there, not at all. I have seen comments on here that have made me feel slightly uncomfortable. It does sometimes go a bit far. I will happily accept that. I just want her and other influences to realise that they have to have more responsible about what they are putting out into the world. Learn that criticism is more about how your behaviour more than anything else.

Reactions: 7
Actually Mrs M, there is a rule book for what you do. It is called the ASA and they are the ones that have said you have to be transparent about gifts/freebies and Ads. Let's hope you really have learned a few lessons and make every effort in the future to not only adhere to the rules, but to be moralistic about what you advertise. If you wouldn't buy it yourself with your own money, then don't advertise it and expect others to buy it. Be responsible and think of people who will try to replicate your lifestyle.

• Heart
I don’t actually think she’s referring to herself as in lessons have been learned!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ Also there is a rule book for what you do!! See this is what infuriates me about her, she will NEVER change.

Last edited:
I’d be happy if she just stuck to not deleting and blocking and declared Ads. That would be a massive improvement 👍

Reactions: 19
For anyone coming over here and reading (apologies if this has already been written as not read through everything yet!) Do you honestly think celebrities would EVER get a brand deal if their jobs were based on gossip on social media?? Most Instagram mums have threads on here, Louise pentland, Emily Norris etc. People on prime time TV have threads written about them but they all still have advertising deals. This has to tell you that if Rebecca is been dropped by brands in the last six months it is because of her behaviour and the way she has handled various situations. She has behaved appallingly, much of which you wouldn’t have seen as she’s very clever at hiding it and then putting up sympathy posts. She has been dropped by another brand because they do not want to be associated with those kind of actions. Wake up people. These brands have their own minds and would investigate ALL claims. They would not make decisions off idle gossip.

Can I just add that Rebecca blocked me for asking a simple question. Not offensive, rude or trolling. She wants nothing but adoration and no questions on her social media. Many are blocked for asking if something is an AD. Is it not my right to know if I’m being sold something? Why have other social media influencers not blocked me for asking simple questions. It is HER actions that have brought her to this point. I have never emailed a company, but for those who do, do you really think a few emails have the power to terminate a contract? There has to be facts not opinion. The companies are basing their decisions on facts.

To true it’s a
FACT SHE HAS MESSED UP BIG TIME AND THE tit HAS HIT THE FAN NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY TROLLS HER OWN DOING HOW SHE HAS HANDLED LIFTGATE.

Reactions: 6
Pity party over.
Fully stocked up on enough sheep sympathy until the next time.
As someone said before, rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jess Avery wasn't all about the positivity when she was trolling her ex's new girlfriend was she.
Exactly. Jess Avey referred to her ex husbands girlfriend as dog rough and a drug user, to be fair it was worse than what I read on the Mrs Meldrum threads.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.