Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this page after being horribly attacked by the sheep on her Facebook (pre lift gate) and a nicest reached out to me. I was asking a question about her putting Poppy in childcare on their recent ski holiday, not nasty, not even particularly critical, and I was attacked from all angels, on her page! That pretty much ruined my day, but she let that happen. It's ok when other people are made to feel like that, but not her!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
BOOM!! 💥

Boycotting organix because of trolls!?
What a load of
Omg doesn’t she know that her sheep 🐑 are making it worse for her boycotting and away to send e-mails to organix CEO no company will want to go near them with barg pole.
Her company is seriously going to struggle to get ADs and it’s her own fault for how she dealt with the KKK joke. Admit to your audience you made a big duck up not saying sorry that very day it was dubbed over. Or she risks loosing a lot more than just her companies reputation. It’s just unbelievable she can’t say sorry I got it wrong big time.

Reactions: 9
One question I do have is WHY doesn’t lee work? Rebecca never goes anything where, she could do her job around the girls, why is he home all the time? Maybe then she wouldn’t feel the need to grab any Ad that comes her way. Although.i can’t help but think when she can earn what she does for very little input they probalt think why bother.

Reactions: 13
That follower threatening to email the CEO will only make it worse 🙄 duh!!
Influencers are ten a penny, NO ONE will touch her if there's so much backlash involved. It's just not worth any Companies effort.
Totally agree they are just making it far worse

Reactions: 3
hmm ok, if true then that is pretty shady behaviour.. however it seems very strange that she didnt use that opportunity to then promote the other book.
This was before the mummy one was even released, on one of the rare times she promoted it! I'd dare say they hadn't agreed on the daddy one coming out.

Reactions: 4
@Mabelrose Someone posted the other day that Lee was working again. He’s doing aerial photography I believe. Not sure how reliable this info is though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Channel Mum should care - I'd never even heard of them until I came on here and the impression I've got of them as a brand for the lack of dealing with this is through the floor so she's damaging their brand too 🤷

Reactions: 4
Seventeen pages into thread 45... I've only been offline 24 hours... what have I missed... back soon!
Reb did an ad for organix yesterday. They recieved messages/comments about the racism scandal and swiftly dropped her! Go back a bit through the thread and you'll find a reply someone here got from organix, they were very clear about their zero tolerance of any kind of discrimination. Lol this is essentially what you've missed! That and more poor me, nasty trolls etc!

Reactions: 6
Got to love the sheep for sticking up for their shepherdess and boycotting, complaining to Organix. That really will be the final nail in the coffin of Mrs Meldrums influencer career. Who is going to want to have any association with her if work with her you'll get complaints, work with her until you get the complaints and then get a whole new lot of complaints for ditching her.
Just watched the Avery shite. She’s obviously protecting her own build.

Have you seen the sheep who has called us Jobless Fat Slobs? 😂

That has to be worked into a new thread title.

P.S. I never saw the organix post. Did anyone screenshot it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not understand Jess aveys point of view at all because she's agreeing that Rebecca made that mistake. So how can she still say it's trolling to expect some kind of proper apology & thought from Rebecca?

Reactions: 7
I do not understand Jess aveys point of view at all because she's agreeing that Rebecca made that mistake. So how can she still say it's trolling to expect some kind of proper apology & thought from Rebecca?
Exactly. She just bangs the positivity drum to dismiss any points made against influencers.

She's basically just trying to gain followers off the back of mrs m scandal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the sheep who has called us Jobless Fat Slobs? 😂

That has to be worked into a new thread title.

P.S. I never saw the organix post. Did anyone screenshot it?
Ha, that's hilarious! A lot of the posters on here are highly educated and have professional jobs, I can't say the same for her loyal followers. Open your eyes sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.