Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning @Kermit, welcome to follow Friday, tattler style šŸ˜‰
I'm no IG whizz but from having 'comments moderated' or something like that when I looked at her account since she blocked me, from today that message is not showing and it appears I could comment if I chose to. šŸ˜Š
We've got a few ideas why this change of approach. Personally I think like others, it was to open up a tit storm on her post; 'proving' the existence of trolls, but all its done is show some sheep to be a tad unstable and nothing more than hairy little trolls themselves. šŸ˜‚
I can't see her account in both blocked accounts.
I doubt she unblocked 2000 people.

I Google Mrs Meldrum Insta
I click on it.
This comes up

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well as predicted itā€™s not her fault ! once again malicious jealousTrolls ( tattlers ) have been lying about her and trying to destroy her and her family ! Not true the majority if tattlers just want Rebecca to apologise genuinely for her misleading followers by not telling the truth about how much she was gifted whilst pretending to count pennies just like any other mum of 3 blatantly being dishonest , when people ask her pertinent questions they are deleted if they complain about being ignored they are again deleted and blocked those people are hurt and confused they come to this group and slowly it dawns on them that they have been deliberately scammed they are not friends they are customers , some of these people will be lonely and vulnerable has Rebecca ever lay awake at night thinking about them ? This is a young woman who has been spoilt allowed to believe rules apply but only for others not her , she is greedy and she has allowed that greed to ruin her . There are some comments on here that i donā€™t agree with and could be seen as nasty but the majority are just pointing out her dishonesty and disregard for those loyal followers when making a mistake instead of a sincere apology she stamps her foot and swears and behaves like a child that canā€™t get its own way she lacks empathy for others , turning up to a food bank empty handed was the final straw for me . I donā€™t want to see her destroyed I donā€™t want her lovely bairns upset I want her to be honest and look at her behaviour not blame the people that she has used and misled I also want her to stop making other mums feel dissatisfied because they canā€™t do what she does her me time is a luxury that very few parents can ever hope to have again she lacks empathy and common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well as predicted itā€™s not her fault ! once again malicious jealousTrolls ( tattlers ) have been lying about her and trying to destroy her and her family ! Not true the majority if tattlers just want Rebecca to apologise genuinely for her misleading followers by not telling the truth about how much she was gifted whilst pretending to count pennies just like any other mum of 3 blatantly being dishonest , when people ask her pertinent questions they are deleted if they complain about being ignored they are again deleted and blocked those people are hurt and confused they come to this group and slowly it dawns on them that they have been deliberately scammed they are not friends they are customers , some of these people will be lonely and vulnerable has Rebecca ever lay awake at night thinking about them ? This is a young woman who has been spoilt allowed to believe rules apply but only for others not her , she is greedy and she has allowed that greed to ruin her . There are some comments on here that i donā€™t agree with but the majority and could be seen as nasty but the majority are just pointing out her dishonesty and disregard for those loyal followers when making a mistake instead of a sincere apology she stamps her foot and swears and behaves like a child that canā€™t get its own way she lacks empathy for others , turning up to a food bank empty handed was the final straw for me . I donā€™t want to see her destroyed I donā€™t want her lovely bairns upset I want her to be honest and look at her behaviour not blame the people that she has used and misled I also want her to stop making other mums feel dissatisfied because they canā€™t do what she does her me time is a luxury that very few parents can ever hope to have again she lacks empathy and common sense
Right from the ā¤. šŸ‘

Reactions: 5
Going to go against the general consensus here and will probably be flamed for it, however these threads really have taken a turn for the worst. Some of you seem to have a deep hatred for Reb and will stop at nothing to ruin her, emailing companies she's working with, analysing her every post and video in minute detail. I agree that she has made mistakes that she hasn't addressed or acted upon but I think its time to tone it down a bit people and take a step back. I normally enjoy reading the comments but its not sitting right at the moment so i'm going to take a step back.
I can't see why you'd be shot down in flames, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect where you are coming from. A lot depends on what brought people here in the first place. I don't agree with everything that's said on here, never have and probably there's no one that does agree with everything on here that wouldn't be normal.
But what I will say is this, this the nearest MrsM is to turning it around and I think that's quite positive actually. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 20
Well as predicted itā€™s not her fault ! once again malicious jealousTrolls ( tattlers ) have been lying about her and trying to destroy her and her family ! Not true the majority if tattlers just want Rebecca to apologise genuinely for her misleading followers by not telling the truth about how much she was gifted whilst pretending to count pennies just like any other mum of 3 blatantly being dishonest , when people ask her pertinent questions they are deleted if they complain about being ignored they are again deleted and blocked those people are hurt and confused they come to this group and slowly it dawns on them that they have been deliberately scammed they are not friends they are customers , some of these people will be lonely and vulnerable has Rebecca ever lay awake at night thinking about them ? This is a young woman who has been spoilt allowed to believe rules apply but only for others not her , she is greedy and she has allowed that greed to ruin her . There are some comments on here that i donā€™t agree with and could be seen as nasty but the majority are just pointing out her dishonesty and disregard for those loyal followers when making a mistake instead of a sincere apology she stamps her foot and swears and behaves like a child that canā€™t get its own way she lacks empathy for others , turning up to a food bank empty handed was the final straw for me . I donā€™t want to see her destroyed I donā€™t want her lovely bairns upset I want her to be honest and look at her behaviour not blame the people that she has used and misled I also want her to stop making other mums feel dissatisfied because they canā€™t do what she does her me time is a luxury that very few parents can ever hope to have again she lacks empathy and common sense
So totally agree.

She's back to gas Lighting her followers
She never has respected her followers
Those who are upset and blocked can't see her apology.
Her you tube subscribers deliberately kept in the dark.
No apology. No accepting responsibility
How many channel mum's are commenting and supporting her?

Since she's returned she splashed other kids over social media, mocked followers who upset at dead octopus.
Made mum's feel crap for not exercising.
Flaunted her tiny body at every opportunity and used fake before photo.
Told daft sheep they need 5 sets uniform.
Moaned about her privileged life.
Said she hated her life when Lee worked.
She never seems happy.

Reactions: 8
I think if she does do a video and let it all out, turn it around, then everyone should move on. Otherwise it really does seem like some deep hatred which really isnā€™t on
She needs to do a open and honest you tube covering everything.
Why she's been dishonest
Why she censored people
Until she can admit she's done wrong
That it's normal for people to have opposing views.
Right now she's still in ostrich land

Reactions: 9
I can't see why you'd be shot down in flames, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect where you are coming from. A lot depends on what brought people here in the first place. I don't agree with everything that's said on here, never have and probably there's no one that does agree with everything on here that wouldn't be normal.
But what I will say is this, this the nearest MrsM is to turning it around and I think that's quite positive actually. šŸ˜Š
This :)

Totally agree, if I donā€™t agree with another comment I donā€™t read it or react to it. Some things said can be petty or hurtful about her but overall I think there is a great conversation and debate on here with the freedom for people to express themselves when they donā€™t have that chance on influencers pages. I would actually really rate Mrs M if she came on here herself and said ā€˜ok tattlers, help meā€™. We all used to watch her and enjoy her content, And I think she could get back to that if she really wanted (I still think one of them needs to get a job or volunteer somewhere, just because it seems like they donā€™t need both to be at home for the girls and could do something useful with their free time).
Alternatively she could just make her page private and only reach out to the sheep who donā€™t really care about her mistakes, many will leave eventually anyway if she doesnā€™t start to right her wrongs.

Reactions: 10
I understand that the decision by Organix yesterday to end their working relationship with her was hard, and humiliating. I suspect she still doesnā€™t really appreciate the impact that a racist incident such as this has on a career. But I imagine sheā€™s starting to :(

Itā€™s hard to be living in 2019 and see so many people comment that Mrs M didnā€™t make the KKK joke herself. These people have been gravely failed somewhere along the way if they donā€™t realise how wrong it was the Meldrums Ltd to allow it to stay in. The fact that her response was then simply that it was ā€œpoor tasteā€ also suggests that they had no clue of the severity of all of this.

Iā€™m really sad that her post is about trolling and about being a victim in all this. It such a slap in the face to those who were hurt by the kkk comments, by the fat shaming tweets and by her dismissal of the same sex couple. If only sheā€™d come on today and explained why the Organix adverts had been pulled and had then offered to have an open and honest discussion about the whole thing. To truly clear the air and to acknowledge the hurt and offence caused.

Reactions: 22
Going to go against the general consensus here and will probably be flamed for it, however these threads really have taken a turn for the worst. Some of you seem to have a deep hatred for Reb and will stop at nothing to ruin her, emailing companies she's working with, analysing her every post and video in minute detail. I agree that she has made mistakes that she hasn't addressed or acted upon but I think its time to tone it down a bit people and take a step back. I normally enjoy reading the comments but its not sitting right at the moment so i'm going to take a step back.
I know what youā€™re saying, but the ā€œmistakesā€ Reb makes are catastrophic . Sheā€™s unapologetic about racism. She fails to acknowledge any post made which is homophobic. Sheā€™s being held to account by her viewers and thatā€™s what makes you uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
I understand that the decision by Organix yesterday to end their working relationship with her was hard, and humiliating. I suspect she still doesnā€™t really appreciate the impact that a racist incident such as this has on a career. But I imagine sheā€™s starting to :(

Itā€™s hard to be living in 2019 and see so many people comment that Mrs M didnā€™t make the KKK joke herself. These people have been gravely failed somewhere along the way if they donā€™t realise how wrong it was the Meldrums Ltd to allow it to stay in. The fact that her response was then simply that it was ā€œpoor tasteā€ also suggests that they had no clue of the severity of all of this.

Iā€™m really sad that her post is about trolling and about being a victim in all this. It such a slap in the face to those who were hurt by the kkk comments, by the fat shaming tweets and by her dismissal of the same sex couple. If only sheā€™d come on today and explained why the Organix adverts had been pulled and had then offered to have an open and honest discussion about the whole thing. To truly clear the air and to acknowledge the hurt and offence caused.
whats the deal with the same sex couples? sorry if I have missed this...

whats the deal with the same sex couples? sorry if I have missed this...
It was due to her new book a same sex couple were saying mummy and me wasent very inclusive.
She deleted and blocked..

There was previous racist jokes and fat shaming on Twitter.

The lies over Disney and no apology
Being paid go food bank and turn up empty handed.
The using a cancer scare so advertise Next official.

It's death by 1000 cuts.
Its not just about racism for some
It's been building up for a while.

It was due to her new book a same sex couple were saying mummy and me wasent very inclusive.
She deleted and blocked..

There was previous racist jokes and fat shaming on Twitter.

The lies over Disney and no apology
Being paid go food bank and turn up empty handed.
The using a cancer scare so advertise Next official.

It's death by 1000 cuts.
Its not just about racism for some
It's been building up for a while.
But there is also a Daddy and Me is there not? therefore covering all bases?
or should she bring out a book called "I dont identify as a gender and Me"?

I jest obviously but it seems that people are jumping on every single thing here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But there is also a Daddy and Me is there not? therefore covering all bases?
or should she bring out a book called "I dont identify as a gender and Me"?

I jest obviously but it seems that people are jumping on every single thing here!
A man had very innocently asked if there was going to be a book for dads because he was in a same sex couple (this was before the release of daddy and me) and she blocked him! He came on here and was completely confused and hurt by her behaviour- of course!

A man had very innocently asked if there was going to be a book for dads because he was in a same sex couple (this was before the release of daddy and me) and she blocked him! He came on here and was completely confused and hurt by her behaviour- of course!
hmm ok, if true then that is pretty shady behaviour.. however it seems very strange that she didnt use that opportunity to then promote the other book.

I any group/forum you will find that some people will make vile comments , a gossip site is guaranteed to attract people like this or there are people whose comment is valid but it is peppered with insults so the point gets lost ! However the majority I believe are just calling these dishonest influencers out on their behaviour , itā€™s a job their followers are customers if they make this clear and allow criticism which then they can address honestly no problem. There are many influencers who actively lead their followers by calling them their friends ,that they are valued by the blogger when this is not true , how many people buy into this friendship ? Some of them are going to wake up one day feeling foolish or in the case of some lonely or depressed feeling distraught this is my problem with most of the influencers , my sympathy lies with those people who are being misled and used

If 'the channel' was to do that, do you think they BOTH should do it or Rebeggar herself? I'm interested to hear others opinions.
For sure it needs to be a post on IG and a video, not stories and potentially on you tube. Having something permanent gives a good reference point for future collaborations and foundations to rebuild the brand. Yesterday's speedy response from the industry will not be stand alone approach. The channel has to make a genuine announcement or go under and despite what anyone says, the latter is not the result of 15 trolls and witches.
It looked from an earlier post like they're bother directors or Mrs Meldrum Ltd so they should both take responsibility and actually not sit there crying saying 'we're just normal people' which is what I suspect would be easiest and actually say 'you know what, we (me and Lee, not 'the channel') got this majorly, majorly wrong'. However, I do think this would really only gain some respect back from followers but the damage with brands is done with so many other mummy vloggers to choose from who also have big followings but untarnished reputations. It's hard to clear up your social media footprint and it's all there on other websites beyond her control now.

Reactions: 7
Ugh, just watched Jess Aveyā€™s insta stories and there is a series of snivelling ones about poor Reb, she is being so badly trolled, do they want her to take her life etc etc. She misses the point completely. Itā€™s an unfollow from me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
hmm ok, if true then that is pretty shady behaviour.. however it seems very strange that she didnt use that opportunity to then promote the other book.
It was proper odd and seemed wasted opportunity market the 2nd book.
But she's done awful job effort of promoting either book.
She also asked sheep write fake 5 star Amazon reviews.
Wrote her own fake Amazon reveiws.

Reactions: 7
this was January...6 months later nothing has changed!! Itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault!
9BB9F896-C7B2-4BD1-BF7C-DAA912E32779.jpeg

Ugh, just watched Jess Aveyā€™s insta stories and there is a series of snivelling ones about poor Reb, she is being so badly trolled, do they want her to take her life etc etc. She misses the point completely. Itā€™s an unfollow from me.
She has her own thread. šŸ™„ itā€™s an eye opener

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Got to love the sheep for sticking up for their shepherdess and boycotting, complaining to Organix. That really will be the final nail in the coffin of Mrs Meldrums influencer career. Who is going to want to have any association with her if work with her you'll get complaints, work with her until you get the complaints and then get a whole new lot of complaints for ditching her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.