Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said... this is exactly how I feel too. Used to love them and just feel so disappointed in her. I just wish she would gain some humility & try to come back from this rather than just looking for sympathy all the time; it’s immature and not what she should be teaching her kids.
She was blocked for what? No reason at all.

This is what Mrs Meldrum is like unfortunately.

Reactions: 7
Well said... this is exactly how I feel too. Used to love them and just feel so disappointed in her. I just wish she would gain some humility & try to come back from this rather than just looking for sympathy all the time; it’s immature and not what she should be teaching her kids.
If that's a genuine response MrsM, it's a good one. That follower has summarised how I felt about you when you blocked me for asking about yoga! Pop it on a post in IG, apologise for the deceipt around advertising and poor actions following questioning or complaint from viewers. Acknowledge and learn from your mistakes, tackle the racism issue, apologise for goading attack over everything from someone liking a comment, being upset about an octopus, thinking differently from you. But credit to you, that's a nice response if it's genuine. 👍

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
If that's a genuine response MrsM, it's a good one. That follower has summarised how I felt about you when you blocked me for asking about yoga! Pop it on a post in IG, apologise for the deceipt around advertising and poor actions following questioning or complaint from viewers. Acknowledge and learn from your mistakes, tackle the racism issue, apologise for goading attack over everything from someone liking a comment, being upset about an octopus, thinking differently from you. But credit to you, that's a nice response if it's genuine. 👍
Agreed. This is a great response. Sadly, too little too late. I have zero trust in her and she is doing this now ONLY because a brand refused to work with her. This is manipulative BS!

Reactions: 22
Rebecca Lamb showing herself to be pretty ignorant. Commenting that Mrs's troll troubles are all down to jealousy. Seriously? She needs to give herself a shake. 🙄

Reactions: 31
No I completely get the other things, and don’t get me wrong here I’m not an avid follower of hers but from what I saw she did apologise on Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her ‘apology’ was a joke. She did not take ownership of HER mistake at all. She said she was sorry if her channel had caused upset. HER CHANNEL?! A classic disingenuous narcissist’s apology ... I’m sorry you’re upset, I’m sorry you feel that way. Rather than I’m sorry I upset you, I’m sorry I made you feel that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When was that response? Today?
Yes, to the comment quoted, there's a few comments going back and forth peppered by sheep bleating like idiots. MrsM needs to put that up as a seperate post acknowledging everything else.
I agree with the suspicioun others have, I'm not even sure I believe she wrote it myself. But we'll never know, it's certainly the most sincere thing that's appeared in her social media for a long time, written by her or not. I feel it has to be credited to be fair.

Reactions: 16
Have I missed something here? It wasn’t actually HER that made the racist comment.. it was clearly a mistake that she didn’t notice them in the blog and I can’t see why she is getting shot down for this? She took it down as soon as she realised and has apologised what more can she do?
She didn’t take it down until 5 days later.
She should have apologised straight away but took 5 days after Channel mum told her to apologise probably. Also then she put up on her Instagram a t-shirt with no fucks given (how to act unprofessional) after it then she did a follow Friday Candice Braithwaite to show she wasn’t racist who said she didn’t know her. Yes she DID NOT say the racist KKK joke but she DID NOT apologize and she DID NOT handle it professionally which has damaged her company name now as it was in the papers. If she had taken it down straight away admitted that the mistake and apologised straight away she wouldn’t be in the mess now. So unfortunately it’s really her own fault HOW unprofessionally she handled the unfortunate mistake. She is a business you own up to mistakes don’t hide them under the rug and hope they will go away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have I missed something here? It wasn’t actually HER that made the racist comment.. it was clearly a mistake that she didn’t notice them in the blog and I can’t see why she is getting shot down for this? She took it down as soon as she realised and has apologised what more can she do?
The most disheartening thing is that yes, it was casual racism, which although she didn't say, she responded to and then left in a video for the whole world to see.

Racism is a massive problem. Rebecca has a huge opportunity to tackle the subject, apologise very profusely and publicly AND start a conversation on why things needs to change. Ironically, for someone who is obsessed with number of followers and engagement, this could have made them go through the roof for her. Instead she chose to be a victim.

It is awkward listening to this, and no one wants to see her livelihood disappear, especially with the girls, but for this is so blinking important, it cannot be brushed under the carpet.

Reactions: 16
Rebecca Lamb showing herself to be pretty ignorant. Commenting that Mrs's troll troubles are all down to jealousy. Seriously? She needs to give herself a shake. 🙄
To use one of my favourite tattle phrases (can’t remember who originally says it)

THICK AS MINCE

Must say, mrs m’s reply to the blocking comment seems to be the most honest and genuine thing she’s said for a long time, more of that please.

Reactions: 14
No I completely get the other things, and don’t get me wrong here I’m not an avid follower of hers but from what I saw she did apologise on Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️
She didn't though. She was sorry what happened had a negative affect on her.
It's not really an apology if you say "I'm so sorry what happened made me feel bad"

Reactions: 10
Spot on Ruby's mum........ Opened up for all comments. 😴. Nope, i can't be arsed with it, you blocked me for asking about yoga 🙏.

Think there will be an influx of bleating here today. 🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏

Pass me my crystals someone 🧘‍♂️
Sorry to derail, this is still my number one favourite reason to be blocked. For asking about the yoga 😄 Followed closely by the people who didn’t like Pat’s log pile

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly if edgy held her breath she would blame someone else for her not being able to breathe. No one has spread any lies about her on here. Everything that has been spoken about has been because she hasn't told the truth or has been shady. It's really not difficult to live your life not telling lies. Christ even 3 year olds know right from wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know, I almost feel sorry for her. In that she's a human and makes mistakes.
But when you look at today's post, it's still not an apology. It's just another "me,me,me" "how I feel" "ruining my career" "trolls" post.
Just out there to get her sympathy.

Rebecca, if you're still reading, most of us aren't here to ruin your career. You've not helped yourself since DLP though, and after the kkk incident you returned too soon and with too little explanation/apology. Put your hands up and say "I have fucked up. I don't need sympathy, I'm taking responsibility for my actions and behaviour, and hope we can move forward." Then take some time out with your girlies.

Her response to someone further up was pretty decent, and the best reply I've seen from her in years.

Reactions: 28
I am so tired of the “they are all just jealous”
It’s a lazy way to dismiss criticism.

And ignoring “negativity” doesn’t make everything positive and rainbows, it just means you are not being realistic and dealing with things like an adult.

Am I jealous? Nope, try again.

Reactions: 20
Haven’t commented on liftgate as I never saw the video, but what I can’t understand is if you are creating a blog on a Weekend away at a luxury spa , why would you put footage filmed in a lift, I don’t think that would have been in the vlog if it wasn’t for that ‘joke’. Someone thought it was funny/edgy the person who edited it,who I suspect is Lee. But she is responsible for what she puts out on her channel, maybe she didn’t know that was in the video but should have taken it down immediately and apologised. I think she thought she was being trolled hence the zero fucks given the proverbial two fingers . You should have listened Becky .

Reactions: 17
Classic Grabecca putting the woe is me post up, blaming trolls. She doesn't really care she's manipulating a situation again to benefit herself. Give her ego a boost because she knows posts like that get lots of sympathy.
People make mistakes, I wish she would learn it's how you deal with them not who to blame for calling out her mistakes.

Reactions: 14
Rebecca as you read here, please screenshot and show your followers exactly what 'lies' we are spreading... I think you'll find is we all talk about the truth/facts. Your the liar here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.