Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It scares me how nasty the ‘followers’ can be. That lady that had been blocked was very polite in her message and she is getting quite venomous replies.

Reactions: 22
If that's a genuine response MrsM, it's a good one. That follower has summarised how I felt about you when you blocked me for asking about yoga! Pop it on a post in IG, apologise for the deceipt around advertising and poor actions following questioning or complaint from viewers. Acknowledge and learn from your mistakes, tackle the racism issue, apologise for goading attack over everything from someone liking a comment, being upset about an octopus, thinking differently from you. But credit to you, that's a nice response if it's genuine. 👍
Just a real real shame that the re-positioning of her approach follows being let go by the company yesterday. People trying to tell her she was offending/upsetting people were branded as trolls but a company saying 'this doesn't sit right with us' has sparked that post today. Who would seriously wear a 'no fucks given' t-shirt after upsetting people? Ive only just read about that, such an arrogant thing to do.

Reactions: 16
The only thing that will save her now is to get an honest video up. She needs to get it all out there and start a fresh, even her followers would have more respect for her if she did that. And would probably gain more. Her business is slowly going right down the pan and she needs to get control back but that isn’t going to happen carrying on with it like it is. She will lose every single paid partnership/sponser/ad from now on and in turn lose her only income.

Of course she won’t do this but it’s upto her if she wants to carry on with her gifted life or lose everything! Your choice Rebecca.

Reactions: 15
Wow, she's way less professional than I thought.

What lies and misinformation? I haven't seen these. Basically she's pissed that people directed a brand to articles about her in national press and that cost her money.

This attitude and blaming others is exactly why she's in this situation.

She choose a business in the infuencer / entertainment industry and she got away with so many lies and deceit before it caught up with her.

Reactions: 22
I am so tired of the “they are all just jealous”
It’s a lazy way to dismiss criticism.

And ignoring “negativity” doesn’t make everything positive and rainbows, it just means you are not being realistic and dealing with things like an adult.

Am I jealous? Nope, try again.
I'm the same @Peachbomb, it's always they are jealous witches kind of bleating. Gets on my nerves, worse if it's 'jellus biatches'... 🙄.. Makes me want to vomit my cocopops and squash I tell you. 🤢
It's been said before, there's been more intelligent conversation in here than in a lot of other places. There's many very bright, intelligent and very witty people in here. We come from all walks of life, some have shared what they do professionally ir their family circumstances. No one is a troll, no one has threatened harm to my knowledge but we have continued to question and that's nothing to be ashamed of. I would never advocate trolling, it's appalling. But to quote Rebeggar, we are in OUR own corner of the Internet and it's perfectly alright to be here.
MrsM, you're moving closer. Put your response, full apology and acknowledgement up in a seperate post then move forward with your head held high. To continue to wallow is to continue to sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only thing that will save her now is to get an honest video up. She needs to get it all out there and start a fresh, even her followers would have more respect for her if she did that. And would probably gain more. Her business is slowly going right down the pan and she needs to get control back but that isn’t going to happen carrying on with it like it is. She will lose every single paid partnership/sponser/ad from now on and in turn lose her only income.

Of course she won’t do this but it’s upto her if she wants to carry on with her gifted life or lose everything! Your choice Rebecca.
I think she will do this as she'll probably be advised to. She's tried the carry on as normal, it will blow over approach. It hasn't worked. Now all that's left to do is a big crying vlog to try and re-set things but this late in the date it would just seem too staged/planned.

Reactions: 12
It’s kinda worrying that I personally think she’s opened the comments so that anyone who is genuinely upset and comments will have her followers jump on them. Everyone should be afraid to have an opinion in her world.

Reactions: 15
It scares me how nasty the ‘followers’ can be. That lady that had been blocked was very polite in her message and she is getting quite venomous replies.
That used to happen a lot, I had a few attacks by the sheep prior to asking about yoga and being blocked. Always over simple, non negative posts but she appeared to encourage the attacks. In my opinion she was naive to allow that to happen and that type of follower would be the 'type' to turn into a troll longer term. Fanatical and not in a good way, the type to turn up at your door or schoolgates trying to befriend you or the kids, clicking away taking photos. 🙄

It’s kinda worrying that I personally think she’s opened the comments so that anyone who is genuinely upset and comments will have her followers jump on them. Everyone should be afraid to have an opinion in her world.
I agree. But it's not my style to go over there personally for reasons in my last post above. However, what's interesting is the overall LACK of cuddlesome support to someone with over 100k followers.. don't you think?

Reactions: 9
'seriously malicious and vindictive' 'spreading malicious lies'

Here she goes again. Always begging for something. This time its the sympathy vote.

Reactions: 17
I think she will do this as she'll probably be advised to. She's tried the carry on as normal, it will blow over approach. It hasn't worked. Now all that's left to do is a big crying vlog to try and re-set things but this late in the date it would just seem too staged/planned.
If 'the channel' was to do that, do you think they BOTH should do it or Rebeggar herself? I'm interested to hear others opinions.
For sure it needs to be a post on IG and a video, not stories and potentially on you tube. Having something permanent gives a good reference point for future collaborations and foundations to rebuild the brand. Yesterday's speedy response from the industry will not be stand alone approach. The channel has to make a genuine announcement or go under and despite what anyone says, the latter is not the result of 15 trolls and witches.

Reactions: 11
That used to happen a lot, I had a few attacks by the sheep prior to asking about yoga and being blocked. Always over simple, non negative posts but she appeared to encourage the attacks. In my opinion she was naive to allow that to happen and that type of follower would be the 'type' to turn into a troll longer term. Fanatical and not in a good way, the type to turn up at your door or schoolgates trying to befriend you or the kids, clicking away taking photos. 🙄

I agree. But it's not my style to go over there personally for reasons in my last post above. However, what's interesting is the overall LACK of cuddlesome support to someone with over 100k followers.. don't you think?
Yes definitely! There really isn’t very many. I don’t think she realises that lots of followers have quietly gone over time. Maybe still subscribed etc but just not interested in following her. I have a group of friends and we all followed her, no one bothers anymore because it was clear she is a scrounger and hints for anything she thinks she needs as well as the boring lifestyle she has for two people who stay at home and supposedly has all this money...... but I think I’m still subscribed to her, which I will go unsubscribe now.

Reactions: 8
That follower threatening to email the CEO will only make it worse 🙄 duh!!
Influencers are ten a penny, NO ONE will touch her if there's so much backlash involved. It's just not worth any Companies effort.

Reactions: 20
Haven’t commented on liftgate as I never saw the video, but what I can’t understand is if you are creating a blog on a Weekend away at a luxury spa , why would you put footage filmed in a lift, I don’t think that would have been in the vlog if it wasn’t for that ‘joke’. Someone thought it was funny/edgy the person who edited it,who I suspect is Lee. But she is responsible for what she puts out on her channel, maybe she didn’t know that was in the video but should have taken it down immediately and apologised. I think she thought she was being trolled hence the zero fucks given the proverbial two fingers . You should have listened Becky .
Completely this! I watched the video and the whole lift scene was very odd. There was absolutely no need to keep it in. The reason you would keep it in was for that joke. I have always suspected this was a publicity stunt and they kept it in on purpose and it totally backfired.

Reactions: 14
How bleeping dim are her followers! Calling us a cult! Yet they shout down anyone who dares question their ‘leader’ a complete stranger on the internet! You can’t make this shitup! Whilst proper trolling is horrific, calling a company out over their failings is not! She would be wearing her zero fucks given Tshirt if she had not been hit in the pocket! Nothing has been learned, still self pity, still the victim. Remember Lee and Rebecca are in their early 30s they are healthy able bodied adults, they can both go and find work! She clearly seems incapable of running her own company in a professional manner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
BOOM!! 💥

Boycotting organix because of trolls!?
What a load of
Lol organix food going to have a good laugh at sheep fan girls emails banning them bet they in small numbers compared to how many complained about them working with her.

What lies it's all on 3 national newspapers is she sueing the daily mail?

I been out all morning so just catching up.
Well said Susie
I assume she posting from a different account if she blocked as think all those blocked are still blocked.
If you limit any form of communication after you say you welcome feedback then disgruntled ex fans will find other outlets here other gossip sites / mumsnet/ brand pages.

She deleted her entire fb page to try and contain and control the conversation.
Her instagram is heavily censored limited comments and many deleted.
I'm not hugely technical is anyone a whizz at Instagram?
Can you set perimeters to randomly block people on certain words as some people were blocked for merely liking a comment or asking an innocent question?
I thought you can pre emptive block if you have someone's Insta handle name they can do a blocked list.
She can limit comments delete and block
Or she can see a comment and delete and block.
Is it possible for the platform to randomly block.
Who's doing the blocking her or Lee?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Morning @Kermit, welcome to follow Friday, tattler style 😉
I'm no IG whizz but from having 'comments moderated' or something like that when I looked at her account since she blocked me, from today that message is not showing and it appears I could comment if I chose to. 😊
We've got a few ideas why this change of approach. Personally I think like others, it was to open up a tit storm on her post; 'proving' the existence of trolls, but all its done is show some sheep to be a tad unstable and nothing more than hairy little trolls themselves. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BOOM!! 💥

Boycotting organix because of trolls!?
What a load of
Still pretty sure organix would be more bothered about casual racism than the people (not trolls!) Pointing out said casual racism! 🙄 sheep are so dumb! Would love to see the reply they get! 😂

Reactions: 10
Watched a couple mins and she clearly gets S’s clothes from the ground and puts them on top of the drawers as the clothes she’s wearing that day... why tell us all to go out and buy 5 sets when she is wearing the same clothes two days in a row

(I have no problem in her wearing the same clothes by the way, just got a problem in telling everyone else to do otherwise)
I missed that ! why does she need 5 sets? surely 2 should be enough?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.