Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with earlier comments... Grabecca practise what you bloody well preach and stop touting for more things to collect in your already beautuful, expensive, beyond most people s income, bloody mansion. Selfish hypocritical idiot of wrinkled up orange,that's been sat in the fruit bowl too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He made no reference to the the reason he is approached by people is their ignorance around mixed race children. I think this would have been a much more powerful point to raise but this isn't what he was doing in his post. I find that completely disingenuous. He stated that it's simply because he is a father out alone with his children. You made your point extremely well & it was very heartfelt, he could have done the same but didn't. Think how many more people could have identified with him & gotten support from his post if he had disclosed the truth of his reality.
I do not wish to derail this Meldrum thread, so will keep it succinct.
Messiah Kaeto has previously mentioned he has mixed race children. The point he was making was ignorance when being approached as an assumed incompetent father...not people’s ignorance around mixed race children. My comment was to highlight that people do approach fathers and feel entitled to make comments as you said it had never happened to your husband and Messiah Kaeto’s comments were contrived.

I disagree. I watched all of Messiahs stories and he was discussing how some dad bloggers purposely make out they don’t have a clue, especially raising daughters. Messiah was making the point this is an out dated stereotype and that as a dad to girls he realises there are things their mum will be better at but he tries his best.

He then said he has been asked if he is babysitting when out alone with his kids.
My husband & his brother took all our kids out last week while my sister in law & I worked. They were both shocked at how many comments they got about ‘where’s mummy today’, ‘oh is it daddy day care today’ & even if they knew what the kids would want to eat in the restaurant without a mummy there!
We are all white, it’s not a race issue. He’s raising issues he encounters and I’m sure lots of dads too.

Sorry for de railing.
Curly Sue has summed it up perfectly, 🙏 Thank you

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't it be nice if she really meant it when she says collect adventures, not things. If she truly believed that then she couldn't be an influencer, it is that simple. You couldn't encourage people to be buying 25 quid lipsticks and 150 pound jumpers, buying in ready prepared meals from Gofresh. All these are 'things'. Things that she doesn't even have to pay for but is making her money by trying to make others buy. She lives by trying to make people collect things and then come out with a comment like that. She has 3 absolutely adorable children and a devoted husband but chooses to live her life touting them all on social media.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn't it be nice if she really meant it when she says collect adventures, not things. If she truly believed that then she couldn't be an influencer, it is that simple. You couldn't encourage people to be buying 25 quid lipsticks and 150 pound jumpers, buying in ready prepared meals from Gofresh. All these are 'things'. Things that she doesn't even have to pay for but is making her money by trying to make others buy. She lives by trying to make people collect things and then come out with a comment like that. She has 3 absolutely adorable children and a devoted husband but chooses to live her life touting them all on social media.
Couldn’t of put it better. Unless she has had an epiphany of some sort and realised she lives a shady life then I do not know why she would write this? Unless it’s just a random caption she thinks is edgy???

Also, only tagged one person with the daddy and me book?? Surely she would be tagging everyone? How many do you think sold? My guess is 10

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t of put it better. Unless she has had an epiphany of some sort and realised she lives a shady life then I do not know why she would write this? Unless it’s just a random caption she thinks is edgy???

Also, only tagged one person with the daddy and me book?? Surely she would be tagging everyone? How many do you think sold? My guess is 10
No chance of an epiphany, she's just a liar.

Reactions: 7

It's just soundbites and meaningless catchphrases with her to make life sound better and more exiting.
I'm sorry an adventurer doesn't go to the same resorts and countries every year.
The only road trip she managed is to the shops in Aberdeen.
She's never been a on ship she forgets there are boats there.
The running hobby seems to have stopped.
She's seems to have had enough of horse riding.
The new extra curricular clubs have yet to materialise.
Or less voluntary work with kids at the golf course

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤔 Just reading the few comments on latest post. No one can ever comnent unless it's gushing can they? It's not even a criticism just an observation. There's always a sheep bleating about jealousy. Thick as sheep dip many of them.
There are comments as if Princess Pinnochio is telling them something earth shattering and no one has ever thought of....collect adventures not things??
You're such a comedian MrsM, you should be on the STAGE! 😂😂😂🎤

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
🤔 Just reading the few comments on latest post. No one can ever comnent unless it's gushing can they? It's not even a criticism just an observation. There's always a sheep bleating about jealousy. Thick as sheep dip many of them.
There are comments as if Princess Pinnochio is telling them something earth shattering and no one has ever thought of....collect adventures not things??
You're such a comedian MrsM, you should be on the STAGE! 😂😂😂🎤
Lol we are all guilty if having too many things .
I reckon tonight's video be half hearted attempt at organised mum's bootcamp.
The I have two declutter and be minimalist but not get Rid of much then throw it back in the cupboard.
Will it live up to go Tesco buy ckear boxes pit craft stuff in and shuv them in the panty and call it art cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She brought a book out for Fathers Day but there has only been one post today about Fathers Day. Practically everyone I know with kids has done the gushy public post thanking the dads for being awesome and posting loads of photos of fathers and kids together.

Reactions: 5
I was coming to say the same! 😂

Looks like the same dark circles as safiyah has!
I don't think it's fair at all to discuss the appearance of the kids. I think they are the one aspect that should be out of bounds. Also, I've never noticed dark circles under Safiyahs eyes, but even if I had, I wouldn't want to put it out there on the net where it lives forever. Just my personal opinion on it like.

Reactions: 8
Her filter makes faces look like corpses. It’s really horrible. She’s posted a picture with her sister and her sister looks completely drained of colour. Reb is obviously ‘naturally’ tanned 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else see a likeness to Worzel Gummidge in the latest vlog?? the hair looks just the same! :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have followed the organised mum method for nearly a year with a couple of tweaks to suit my weekly schedule it works amazingly. Unlike edgy I was an over cleaner but now I have scaled down how much time I have spent cleaning so have more family time etc which is the whole point.
Anyway that video does not do the organised mum justice at all. She didn’t explain the method. The cleaning she was doing was not a “boot camp” it was basically weekly cleaning. She pretty much got rid of some shoes. The amount of crap in their house it should’ve been a skip full. 😡😡😡😡 what a tit video based on someone else’s idea/content.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.