Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wasny a bootcamp. The cleaning she did was a bit of dusting and hoovering. I do that weekly.
Gave me no inspiration, she had 3 different outfits in that video so did that pathetic bit of cleaning in 3 days!! That all should have been done in a morning. She didnt even do the whole house.
Moaning about the kitchen which really isnt bad, if she changed the tiles it would make loads of difference. Also when cleaning, roll your rug up and cleaning properly!!

Reactions: 17
I hope her time in the gym isn’t as half arsed as her cleaning. Mopping around rugs, hoovering before dusting, dusting ‘up’ the levels rather than down. Thank god we didn’t get much of a glimpse of the ‘flick a wipe around the bathroom’ version of bathroom bootcamp.

At least her ‘declutter my cupboards and makeup’ vid will have lots of content. Could be hours worth 🙄

As for the shoe pile. Seriously how on earth do the kids wear that many shoes?

Reactions: 5
Out of interest not a single mention of bank of dad daddy cannon or father's day for Lee except Insta pic of him with his dad. Or have I missed it? Bout the only time I might... Just might have a single gram of sympathy for under the grabecca thumb pat... And princess greedy has finally allowed him back on insta!!

Reactions: 6
I have followed the organised mum method for nearly a year with a couple of tweaks to suit my weekly schedule it works amazingly. Unlike edgy I was an over cleaner but now I have scaled down how much time I have spent cleaning so have more family time etc which is the whole point.
Anyway that video does not do the organised mum justice at all. She didn’t explain the method. The cleaning she was doing was not a “boot camp” it was basically weekly cleaning. She pretty much got rid of some shoes. The amount of crap in their house it should’ve been a skip full. 😡😡😡😡 what a tit video based on someone else’s idea/content.
I’m the exact same. I really struggled with over cleaning after my first baby and The Organised Mum Method has really helped me scale back and get some time to myself at night.
Edgy has jumped on the bandwagon again and she does not do this routine justice!
I can’t believe she would mop round a rug 😱
The bathroom one is the worst ever though....cleaning the toilet then cleaning the sink without even washing her hands 🤢actually gives me the heave!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't think it's fair at all to discuss the appearance of the kids. I think they are the one aspect that should be out of bounds. Also, I've never noticed dark circles under Safiyahs eyes, but even if I had, I wouldn't want to put it out there on the net where it lives forever. Just my personal opinion on it like.
I agree bairns should be off limits they have no choice sadly they are paraded for followers because their parents haven’t the sense to see ahead and the damage they could be causing ,even if comments are not meant unkindly they are unnecessary Meldrums give us plenty to talk about I also don’t like comments criticising their physical appearance it just feeds the sheep the idea that tattlers are trolls and detracts from the issue of influencers taking advantage of their followers , comments about her poor cleaning and strange posing for photos I have no problem with or her immature response to any form of criticism ! She gives us a lot to talk about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Said already....the faithful followers have a vital part missing, a BRAIN!!!
How many “influencers” and how many times do we need to see the sheep salivate over cleaning videos. If the sheep don’t know how to do it by now, they need to get a f@#£&ng life.
She’s not even good at it. If you want to get Sam and Ella (salmonella) or any other bug, follow Reb’s “cleaning” videos.

Reactions: 7
God her and Lee in her stories. Both trying to decide if nicole Kidman's name is nicole Kidman. Spoiler: it is. Thick. As. tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I know it’s probs been put on a million times lol but what’s the name of that website where you can get company details from?? Sorry for asking again

Reactions: 1
Just Google Companies house. You 'll get the gov website where all companies have to register their accounts. Louise pentland sprinkleofglitter Ltd on there plus Mrs meldrum ltd. Google Mrs meldrum companies house , first link on google

Reactions: 3
Really funny version of minimalism

Lee said last vlog she has 4 wardrobes full of clothes.
duck a duck her face!!!! I’m hearing you all bang on about how she looks now but I didn’t quite understand the contrast. duck.
What the hell has she done to her skin?????
What about her lips? Christ her mouth has doubled in size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not going to get back in to my size 6 jeans 😂 heart bleeds for you Edgy. Had to get that info in there though didn’t she? I’m tiny don’t you know..... just in case you all didn’t know my clothes size is very small.....just in case I hadn’t mentioned it. A tiny little teapot posing/holder in pisser/Edgy/cocunt/absolute legend/jumper over knuckles boss gal/belter/worldie babe/so so so kindly gifted/ checkpea, salmon & baloon loving/gym and orange filter addict/ “insta” loving twit 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can any adult/parent need to be told how to clean their bloody house... Or there be a bloody Instagrammer advising people how to!!!! It is utterly ridiculous!!!! It's not rocket science!!! I stopped at 2 minutes because of stupidity off the whole thing!! You pick up toys ,you hoover ... And it's obvious bits and crumbs will get down the sofa cushions. Give me strength. How flipping patronising, boring ... Words fail me. Something else she said beforehand about the mansion and I quote , " we worked our arses off to buy this house"...... whaattt!!!! By filming bits on your phone putting together short vids from it, with a non working husband too as opposed to a person working full time in an emotionally demanding public sector job like nurses teachers, or people stuck in minimum wage jobs that do it despite it not being nice, very hard work and poorly paid but do it cos they have too!! As Jim Royle would say " my arse!!!! "
My are indeed...I couldn't agree more.Who in their right mind needs to watch R for cleaning tips?Do people not know how to clean?I don't know...sometimes I think that the world has gone bat tit crazy!!

My arse indeed...I couldn't agree more.Who in their right mind needs to watch R for cleaning tips?Do people not know how to clean?I don't know...sometimes I think that the world has gone bat tit crazy!!

Reactions: 9
What about her lips? Christ her mouth has doubled in size.
There was a side on shot yesterday, her bottom lip stuck out like a shelf! (It wasnt her pouty face either! She was talking!) There's no way she's had nothing done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh!!! Didn’t she just lick the duster to clean the gro clock at 3.53!?! 🤢🤢
Lol she's a proper skank.
How anyone can find her half arse version of cleaning motivational/ inspirational is beyond me.
She dident even break a swear.
She's says she doing little bit a day.
The day with pink top she went shopping so hardly did any cleaning.
Bootcamp will take longer than a week as she has so much stuff.
Watching marie kondo Netflix takes peoples days and weeks to do proper.
She just moves things around.
Bet most it be moved to garage.

Reactions: 5
But remember...grabecca likes to collect memories not things🙄 she must have a lot of memories with all those shoes and jackets🙄. My eyes are practically rolling out of my head right now🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.