Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those family photos.....she could be seen from space with that orange glow!!! And Pat looks like he’s aged a fair bit during his insta hols aswell.....
Just what exactly happened on the actual holiday/where did they go? They have both returned to social media looking...well, just odd. They both look aged and even without the filter Mrs.M is looking older. I thought a break would do the pair of them good, expected them to return looking refreshed...is this what happens when your skin does not get regularly #gifted skincare?
They look like the bad before pictures of a makeover!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The stress of a racism scandal & lack of ads/gifted crap?! 🤷
Definitely not been the relaxing happy family break they made it out to be!

Reactions: 15
Ghess the sheep believe anything!! All saying on her Instagram post your so brown what tan you use etc! She posted another photo on her story from lee with no filter and she’s not really that brown at all!! It’s all a filter!!! 🤦‍♀️🙄😂
D6DCC18B-04F1-4E4E-BEF8-402CDE2C92BE.jpeg

She’s so fake!!!

Colour of S hair gorgeous then she uses a filter to change it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
I loathe the whole team tit.
They your family reb your children.
Occasionally I say me and my husband make a good team. That's not a sound bite to sound great..
It's we have zero family nearby. He works full time with have 3 kids in 3 different schools plus extra curricular activities and a baby it takes some juggling.
My husband pulls his weight.
We do it for the benefit of 1 another and the kids we out them 1st way above self care and me time.

Off The filter makes red hair blonde
Hague blue loos green
Maybe it's time to stop.

Reactions: 13
Filter is awful she looks like David Dickinson I don’t understand the need to adapt a photo of her beautiful children all for a blooming Instagram “theme” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would she want to change all their hair colours blonde! There naturally red blonde is beautiful!! But it’s all just so she looks really Brown and really blonde!! She gotta keep the whole I tan so well and keep it all year long!!

It even makes a boring ok shirt look so much better quality 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12

No orange filter more natural not blue grass

Look at the difference in the grass even it looks like blue pine tree colour lol her tan is also different. That’s why she uses the orange tint to make her more tangoed orange 🍊 lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned on page 26 something very interesting about it maybe being made illegal to useful kids for advertorial financial gain on social media?! Really reall interesting thought. Child protection ... Am a primary teacher and we have had so many staff training meetings on child protection in general new updates, research etc in the last 18 mnths. Those kids ( ob v many other influencers too not just the mouldy meldrums) cannot give consent, children legally have the right to be protected and have rights to privacy, rights not to be used for financial gain. I wouldn't be surprised if something legal comes out about it in the next year or so. Impact of social media on children's mental well being very high profile in education, it's got to seep down to influencers etc using it as a business rather than posting for family and friends benefit only. We can only hope!!; Can you imagine the furore and impact on the grid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone mentioned on page 26 something very interesting about it maybe being made illegal to useful kids for advertorial financial gain on social media?! Really reall interesting thought. Child protection ... Am a primary teacher and we have had so many staff training meetings on child protection in general new updates, research etc in the last 18 mnths. Those kids ( ob v many other influencers too not just the mouldy meldrums) cannot give consent, children legally have the right to be protected and have rights to privacy, rights not to be used for financial gain. I wouldn't be surprised if something legal comes out about it in the next year or so. Impact of social media on children's mental well being very high profile in education, it's got to seep down to influencers etc using it as a business rather than posting for family and friends benefit only. We can only hope!!; Can you imagine the furore and impact on the grid!!!
They would have steam coming out their ears

Reactions: 7
Not that it's suspicious, or anything, but so, so lovely that she released Pat from his hole, took him out for a walk/ family photo shoot, then allowed him to return to Instagram the day before Father's Day.............🤭 Not that there's a book to promote or anything IS THERE LEE ??😉🤣:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not that it's suspicious, or anything, but so, so lovely that she released Pat from his hole, took him out for a walk/ family photo shoot, then allowed him to return to Instagram the day before Father's Day.............🤭 Not that there's a book to promote or anything IS THERE LEE ??😉🤣:m:m:m
You have hit the nail on the head lol it will be plug plug 🔌 of the book tomorrow

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Looks like someone’s been bashing one out, (her words not mine🤪) all over Edgy’s Next special jeans. Too much ? Sorry I couldn’t resist 😜🤪🤢 Not very “insta” Reb is it ? 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Looks like someone’s been bashing one out, (her words not mine🤪) all over Edgy’s Next special jeans. Too much ? Sorry I couldn’t resist 😜🤪🤢 Not very “insta” Reb is it ? 😏
Hilarious 😂 I also noticed that they were stained

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sadly mr peachbomb won’t be getting a copy of Daddy and Me as a gift tomorrow because I still like him.

It would be a perfect gift for an ex husband or partner though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There absolutely should be something put in place to protect children for protection and for working. Sharing family photos on private account is different but as you say when it children are being used for financial gain they need protecting, they need a voice and regulations. Like child actors and child models etc.

For example the walking into their rooms first thing in the morning with a vlogging camera in their faces. That’s those kids working, without consent, it’s not a family video for themselves. It’s a video being made for financial gain and being put out to the public. It’s morally not right at all. Because “vloggers” are their own brand and their own boss the lines are blurred and they really don’t step back to see how this is wrong because they become obsessed with making money. That pressure is then put on the children and they become preforming monkeys it’s simply not fair to place pressure of brand deals and ad campaigns on the shoulders of children.

Not only that those kids could easily have their identity stolen and probably all ready have. Her massive following knows those kids names, surname, middle names, date of birth,hometown etc etc. There is absolutely nothing in place to protect their identity and you’ll probably find all of those details have been sold on for fraudulent purposes.

Frightening

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Would love to no what filter she uses so I can have blue grass and see how brown/orange I can look!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There absolutely should be something put in place to protect children for protection and for working. Sharing family photos on private account is different but as you say when it children are being used for financial gain they need protecting, they need a voice and regulations. Like child actors and child models etc.

For example the walking into their rooms first thing in the morning with a vlogging camera in their faces. That’s those kids working, without consent, it’s not a family video for themselves. It’s a video being made for financial gain and being put out to the public. It’s morally not right at all. Because “vloggers” are their own brand and their own boss the lines are blurred and they really don’t step back to see how this is wrong because they become obsessed with making money. That pressure is then put on the children and they become preforming monkeys it’s simply not fair to place pressure of brand deals and ad campaigns on the shoulders of children.

Not only that those kids could easily have their identity stolen and probably all ready have. Her massive following knows those kids names, surname, middle names, date of birth,hometown etc etc. There is absolutely nothing in place to protect their identity and you’ll probably find all of those details have been sold on for fraudulent purposes.

Frightening
I totally agree, it’s a massive grey area I wonder if this will be the next big blow up for all the mummy vloggers?? And you’re right too - children in tv etc have restricted working hours & are so closely monitored yet shoving a camera in a child’s face first thing is totally fine?! 🙄
And you’re so right EVERYTHING is out there! Even the followers who hate watch could reel off a load of personal details about them all without even trying, I would hate every part of my life being so out there!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.