Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone’s been bashing one out, (her words not mine🤪) all over Edgy’s Next special jeans. Too much ? Sorry I couldn’t resist 😜🤪🤢 Not very “insta” Reb is it ? 😏
They look absolutely filthy with that filter! She obviously takes as much care in the quality control of her instagram photos as she does with her vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There absolutely should be something put in place to protect children for protection and for working. Sharing family photos on private account is different but as you say when it children are being used for financial gain they need protecting, they need a voice and regulations. Like child actors and child models etc.

For example the walking into their rooms first thing in the morning with a vlogging camera in their faces. That’s those kids working, without consent, it’s not a family video for themselves. It’s a video being made for financial gain and being put out to the public. It’s morally not right at all. Because “vloggers” are their own brand and their own boss the lines are blurred and they really don’t step back to see how this is wrong because they become obsessed with making money. That pressure is then put on the children and they become preforming monkeys it’s simply not fair to place pressure of brand deals and ad campaigns on the shoulders of children.

Not only that those kids could easily have their identity stolen and probably all ready have. Her massive following knows those kids names, surname, middle names, date of birth,hometown etc etc. There is absolutely nothing in place to protect their identity and you’ll probably find all of those details have been sold on for fraudulent purposes.

Frightening
They really are setting themselves up for a world of problems, never mind the fact the children are effectively child models and selling things.
I’m pretty sure the eldest will have a slight understanding of what’s going on as far as what mum and dad do, but once she is older and she realises that there are photos of her waking up on holidays in the baths etc, that there has been NO privacy in her childhood, I don’t want to be dramatic, but I bet she will feel violated and unprotected.
And all so mum and dad can have a couch or pictures or free crap. Better hope for some #gifted therapy session, that’s what my magic crystals tell me your kids will need sadly

Reactions: 22
View attachment 24341
My team? 🤔

Her team of unpaid, overworked and unregulated child models with their first and second in charge directors. Poor kids!
Sickened me too. 'My team' . Ffs. More like my cash cows and staff. 🤢

View attachment 24351

No orange filter more natural not blue grass

View attachment 24352

Look at the difference in the grass even it looks like blue pine tree colour lol her tan is also different. That’s why she uses the orange tint to make her more tangoed orange 🍊 lol 😂
Hee, what a dimwit she is doing that 😳
I know it's Royal Deeside but the grass isn't blue even up the road at Balmoral Rebecca! What a dippy cocunt never mind an egg. I hate all these filters people use, even friends, it's just so fake. But the tango dream one of hers is the gift that keeps on giving. That blue grass pic is hilarious! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband works from home and does the majority of the childcare. Things my husband has been asked by random people about being a father/our children whilst out alone:
Are they all yours as they look er...different? Is it their mum who is foreign/Asian/insert various random countries here? Are you looking after them/babysitting/giving mum a rest today? Oh and twice being told he was welcome at ‘single father’ groups.
Other parents of mixed race children, that I know, do find strangers seem quite comfortable to ask personal/inappropriate questions. Along with people including professionals, presuming that I have some superior mum knowledge when it comes to general parenting.
I think it is brilliant that he is speaking about his experience as a father in today’s society...he is someone my husband can identify with more than FOD,Lee Meldrum or a majority of the other kiChannel Mum fathers.
As a family having experienced what Messiah Kaeto has with his children first hand, I found it refreshing not contrived!
Does he have a secret agenda? In the age of social media, maybe he does...maybe there is a massive predicted crossover of middle class mummy flogger followers and hip hop music, however, for now I am happy to spend time listening to somebody educated,articulate and informed about the world we live in...rather than the foul mouthed, ego driven rants of the CM lot over the past few days.
He made no reference to the the reason he is approached by people is their ignorance around mixed race children. I think this would have been a much more powerful point to raise but this isn't what he was doing in his post. I find that completely disingenuous. He stated that it's simply because he is a father out alone with his children. You made your point extremely well & it was very heartfelt, he could have done the same but didn't. Think how many more people could have identified with him & gotten support from his post if he had disclosed the truth of his reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Reb’s Happy Father’s Day story is literally a picture of Reb and Pat. She has the exact same face as her dad! I wonder if she will be doing the Daddy and Me book with Daddy Cannon today, she does love colouring after all. ‘Things I love best about you, dad’ - your style in glasses and your bank account!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 doesn’t Pat look sooo comfortable sitting there with Mr Cannon 😂
He looks terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope they are putting money away for those girls, they are working in the vlogs/ADs , the parents make money so the girls should have some too!

Reactions: 14
He made no reference to the the reason he is approached by people is their ignorance around mixed race children. I think this would have been a much more powerful point to raise but this isn't what he was doing in his post. I find that completely disingenuous. He stated that it's simply because he is a father out alone with his children. You made your point extremely well & it was very heartfelt, he could have done the same but didn't. Think how many more people could have identified with him & gotten support from his post if he had disclosed the truth of his reality.
I disagree. I watched all of Messiahs stories and he was discussing how some dad bloggers purposely make out they don’t have a clue, especially raising daughters. Messiah was making the point this is an out dated stereotype and that as a dad to girls he realises there are things their mum will be better at but he tries his best.

He then said he has been asked if he is babysitting when out alone with his kids.
My husband & his brother took all our kids out last week while my sister in law & I worked. They were both shocked at how many comments they got about ‘where’s mummy today’, ‘oh is it daddy day care today’ & even if they knew what the kids would want to eat in the restaurant without a mummy there!
We are all white, it’s not a race issue. He’s raising issues he encounters and I’m sure lots of dads too.

Sorry for de railing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All this twee chat is so (so, so) done now.

My team. My squad. Squad goals. Famalam. La familia, etc.

duck OFF you insufferable twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just had a nosey on her page to catch up. OMG is she bleeping serious?! ‘Collect adventures, not things’. You’re bloody job is flogging things to people and encouraging consumerism. Thick as tit and a total hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Today’s gem “collect adventures, not things”. 😂😂 Oh boy! It’s fairly obvious that the “things” have stopped rolling in now. It’s a pity that adventures can’t renovate and redecorate that new house though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 24341
My team? 🤔

Her team of unpaid, overworked and unregulated child models with their first and second in charge directors. Poor kids!
In Katie Ellisons vlog last week, she explained that they save for the kids each month, and if they appear in a paid post or ad, they put a portion of the money into that savings fund.

I can’t imagine that’s the same here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
All this twee chat is so (so, so) done now.

My team. My squad. Squad goals. Famalam. La familia, etc.

duck OFF you insufferable twats.
Agree gives me the rage
Now they making and collecting memories
Im amazed they have real life chums.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Engagement guys!!!! So so so important to get Brands to work with her and forget the whole KKK joke!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just had a nosey on her page to catch up. OMG is she bleeping serious?! ‘Collect adventures, not things’. You’re bloody job is flogging things to people and encouraging consumerism. Thick as tit and a total hypocrite!
I was coming to say the same! 😂

Something up with Poppy’s eye.
Looks like the same dark circles as safiyah has!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.