Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t of put it better. Unless she has had an epiphany of some sort and realised she lives a shady life then I do not know why she would write this? Unless it’s just a random caption she thinks is edgy???

Also, only tagged one person with the daddy and me book?? Surely she would be tagging everyone? How many do you think sold? My guess is 10
Just seen on Facebook, my 8yr old cousin "bought" (obviously my auntie would have paid!) Daddy and me for my uncle for father's day! 😱🙈 hoping they stumbled upon it in Sainsbury's or something, not that they like/support reb! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It was was so boring and dull
Let's clean my windows and show off my lovely views.
The girls rooms seemed suspiciously tidier than normal to begin with.
Dident see her bedroom, boss babe office any bathrooms or utility.
She can't be added to do cupboard that's too much hard work.
She hates her kitchen but maybe Lee's mum is painting.
We painting our cabinets now it's taking forever.
She's no personality music and energy was dull.

She's. Not following method properly it says work hard every day
Total declutter and deep clean.
It's just another gran for team TOMM followers I don't know organized mum can't see it.She won't keep it up

Reactions: 10
How can any adult/parent need to be told how to clean their bloody house... Or there be a bloody Instagrammer advising people how to!!!! It is utterly ridiculous!!!! It's not rocket science!!! I stopped at 2 minutes because of stupidity off the whole thing!! You pick up toys ,you hoover ... And it's obvious bits and crumbs will get down the sofa cushions. Give me strength. How flipping patronising, boring ... Words fail me. Something else she said beforehand about the mansion and I quote , " we worked our arses off to buy this house"...... whaattt!!!! By filming bits on your phone putting together short vids from it, with a non working husband too as opposed to a person working full time in an emotionally demanding public sector job like nurses teachers, or people stuck in minimum wage jobs that do it despite it not being nice, very hard work and poorly paid but do it cos they have too!! As Jim Royle would say " my arse!!!! "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually have to thank Rebecca.
I'm turning 30 in October, and seeing the lines she's got and the leather boot skin, she's inspired me to go buy all new skin care/eye creams/SPF for my face 👌

Not Olay or Elemis though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What a surprise cleaning with the luxury of someone to look after the one and only child at home. Pathetic. And the t-shirt tied in a knot to show my tiny raminated tummy!! Aberdeen I love that question!!! Hopefully there will be new child regulation laws about social media so they will have to return to normal life and get a job like normal people!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's a total mink with her cleaning. Mopping round rugs? Really? What a lazy mare. She doesn't put hard work or effort into anything does she?

Reactions: 19
...... and how many pairs have they paid for themselves?
To go with thousand gifted coats.

Last time she did it

Last time she did it

Her tips for tidy home

Really funny version of minimalism

Lee said last vlog she has 4 wardrobes full of clothes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So this weekend, because I wasn't WORKING, the hobbit " team" and I have mostly been out dealing with my grounds.

This is a constant job at this time of year, and I can't help but notice Rebbie's are looking a little over grown outside her newly sparkly, and organised, windows.
Now we know that Instagram is all about instant, filtered gratification..........we also know that Pat and Edgey are so, so busy/ can't be arsed/ haven't been kindly gifted the staff to be able to sort the grounds...........Soooooooo me and the boys were thinking about sticking affiliate links on our wisteria, peonies, boodliaaah and our so, so lovely ( and bigger than your one, Pat Old Chum 🤭) Clemaaaaaaaaateis.
We then provide the perfect Insta back drop to save Edgey venturing back into the viiiiiilaaaaaage to make the girlies pose against the cooncil's rhoddies.

Obviously because we guard our privacy here in Hobbiton this would be an email service only, plus I'd never cope with opening my curtains of a morning to find I'd sprouted the full " team" in the middle of my rose patch, or whichever supermarket is in favour this week's look book going on on my rockery 🤪

As an added bonus,we can chuck in the non Toytown themed patio 😜

We also have a particularly Instaworthy front door available for an additional fee 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Question " where do you see yourselves in 5 years time? " Pat " being a weather presenter" . Edgy " getting paid lots of money being the female Raminator on telly... Or maybe a career in QVC shopping channel? Freebie product tester... I have so many transferable skills !! "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she seriously just had an attempt at a cleaning boot camp video and not even lifted her rugs, just mopped around them 🤔😳👀🤷‍♀️
I'm starting to wonder who the joke is on here....

I know Lee, I'll do a cleaning video based on an idea that someone else thought up, I'll not do it properly, I'll say I'm too tired (lazy) to tackle the main culprit of a tit tip under the stairs, and we'll see how many of the dumb brain dead followers love it and lap it up, it'll be hilarious Lee, won't it 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]

Really funny version of minimalism

Lee said last vlog she has 4 wardrobes full of clothes.

[/QUOTE]

duck a duck her face!!!! I’m hearing you all bang on about how she looks now but I didn’t quite understand the contrast. duck.
What the hell has she done to her skin?????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.