Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has admitted she is obsessed with the gym. Doesn’t hide the fact that she is her happiest when she is there and not with her children/family which is so sad! She thinks she gets away with it by pulling the mental health card! “I deserve me time or my anxiety will come back” 🙄🙄 she could literally go anytime but chooses to go when she could be doing nice things with the girls!

Big question today though, has she gone ahead with the ASDA delivery for this week ? 🤔🤔
Aaaaaaaaaaand... didn’t see her so so delicious fage yoghurt on her “what I eat in a week” meal plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gym shark leggings are too expensive
I brought eBay copies
Affiliate link to death.

Now friend has brought her 80 quid worth of leggings no special event doesn't say which wealthy friend let's affiliate link again.

The pot is empty yet she did loads sainsburys clothing hauls.
Implies she paid for recent Greek holiday.
She can afford date nights out meal and drinks.

She can afford to up her grocery bill by going to Sainsburys from Aldis

It's not really adding up is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Shes literally obsessed with the gym.. heres an idea for you.. spend some time with your kids rather then showing off your new gym shark leggings

Reactions: 15
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.
I totally agree; I actually think she’s deeply unhappy. It’s all just way too forced.
Every time I see her mug on Instagram now I just see a big ugly black cloud around her. She is poisonous and it really shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Randomly watched Laura Byrne another channel mum on you tube.
Both her and her husband joined gym but they took out family membership.
Not cheap however contrast with Meldrum.
She mostly goes evenings and they take it in turns so when kids are in bed
She has to wait for husband to finish his actual job and get back.
On weekends they all go swimming as family as there's a pool there.
There a creche and kids classes her kids go to.
But seems a family affair and not chance dump kids.
Why do they go on weekends when they can go weekday or evenings?
I bet she sits In unit cafe gossiping with muddy mummy.

Also Laura has bog standard non expemsive gym clothes.
Says no point doing make up if just at home as she just doing it for the vlog.
She lives on bog standard terrace similar to mine
Feeds her kids fresh Waitrose fish fingers not frozen value.
Maybe living in a modest house
Having a husband who works
A few gifted items I'm sure

Allows them private health club membership for the family and to pay for their own trip to Disneyland Paris.
Also allows her some nice furniture and to buy nice healthy food from Ocado.
Laura Bryne is one of the worst out there! Had s cleaner and does cleaning vlogs, tags EVERY company on the beg, husband earns very well, house over 400k, she’s as bad as every other scammer mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's weird how so many sheep can't see

She doesnt like being with kids much
They always at nannys/kids clubs or she openly admitted she hide from them.
She finds 3 and her ferrel toddler such hard work.

When she says she has no money she's still spending.
When she asks for engagement she doesn't always respond.
Her best response is A.D. posts.

As a parent we all know don't show other peoples kids the same rules apply all over the land.
The sheep can't have this many holidays if any at all.
The sheep don't live in huge mansion with live in slave husband.
The sheep probably don't have endless date nights/ gym/or ect

What exactly do they see in her
How does she makes anyone feel happy or good?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So should they add a tag every time they say in vids Insta story they are going to the gym as it's a gift!? As I don't remember them ever doing this in any vids instas, probably only in the old days when they actually filmed themselves there a # gifted under the video,but not totally certain they did this. Just curious as so many people been mention ing reporting them again to ASA
At the beginning of the year I worked with my local hot yoga studio in exchange for 2 months membership. Every insta story I did had to be individually tagged as an #ad

Reactions: 12
Laura Bryne is one of the worst out there! Had s cleaner and does cleaning vlogs, tags EVERY company on the beg, husband earns very well, house over 400k, she’s as bad as every other scammer mum 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dident realise she had cleaner
Yes she does loads of ads
I guess he earns well as they South East and that house be worth 300k here.

Just seemed contrast to meldrums that's all.

Reactions: 4
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.
I've wondered this for a while, she's completely void of a healthy attitude to good health, food portions, including that for the rest of the family. Lee has teeny portions, no wonder he loved his bombay bad boy! As a mother of 3 young ladies she should take a bloody look at herself. We've seen the freezer stuffed full of convenience food.... HOW many yorkies and fish fingers were there? Even that was odd for someone that is 10 mins from the supermarket, she claims she sat and ate a bag of giant chocolate buttons last night. Is it unhealthy guilt she's back so early for a session? Don't forget she has a responsibility to her followers, some of whom have expressed their sadness at not being the same as her deliberately misleading before and after images. She bores the bum off everyone with gym talk, posts and visits. Who the f hangs about outside? She's minutes drive away, surely she knows the opening times now? Lies. Deceit and weird behaviour.

Last edited:
She's finally declared the gym is gifted on her stories. Totally doesn't read here though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't looked at her stories once since she came back. I look at her grid only. Get all I need in here now. She declared the gym right at the start, yes she should have continued to declare it. I'm more interested in the link up with the PT. He's shown himself to be as shady as her this last few days. I doubted a lot of his technique and knowledge before but his professionalism is well under question now. There's a lot of us local people in tattle.

Reactions: 18
She's finally declared the gym is gifted on her stories. Totally doesn't read here though 🙄

She should have been tagging it as an ad in every single gym post since January. It’s always too little too late with her.

I haven't looked at her stories once since she came back. I look at her grid only. Get all I need in here now. She declared the gym right at the start, yes she should have continued to declare it. I'm more interested in the link up with the PT. He's shown himself to be as shady as her this last few days. I doubted a lot of his technique and knowledge before but his professionalism is well under question now. There's a lot of us local people in tattle.
What do locals think of Rami?
Also the unit gym I assume is only gym in the area.

Reactions: 2
Yip, honesty is not her strong point....
She couldn't lie straight in bed.....

Dident realise she had cleaner
Yes she does loads of ads
I guess he earns well as they South East and that house be worth 300k here.

Just seemed contrast to meldrums that's all.
It's the con trick they all pull so don't feel so bad! We have all been duped by these idiots myself included spending money- €50 on gym pants that are still in the bag - an Irish TV presenter that I followed mentioned them and like an eejit I was sucked in and bought them....raging at myself for falling for the oldest trick in the book- flattery!! @Kermit They look nice apart from the heart shaped pattern on the arse....😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She gets a size small in her leggings; SIZE SMALL PEOPLE!! Has she mentioned she’s a size small?!! “I’m a small aren’t I lee, aren’t I???!”
Oh do duck off dear.
And for the record, I’m thinner than you, taller than you and living my “best life”. But I’d rather be 25 stone and living under a bridge than have to endure 1 day in your miserable existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She was begging for a free Disneyland trip for months tagging them saying she was going to book, commenting on everyone else’s photos, look how many photos she tagged them in while away it’s hilarious! pushing buggies in John Lewis tagging the companies saying how much she loves them, she’s definitely one of the worst.
Used to follow her years ago when she was a beauty blogger but since having kids it’s just constant tagging and begging for free items.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.