Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope some of the sheep are starting to wise the duck up and quite rightly ask why she’s ditched the bargain basement ones she was flogging a few months ago. I know that I would be fuming if bought a pair through her affiliate link on her recommendation only to be told that they were rubbish when she was gifted a better pair.

I can’t get over this woman’s twattery!!!
Classic Meldrum , tells her followers to buy from Primark while dressing herself in labels ! Primark is good enough for them but not for her , at least Lee is honest and made it clear he won’t wear Primark ! Wonder if her loyal fans ever realise they are keeping this whole family ! they are not her friends they are her customers .

Reactions: 8
Wow. Just wow! That picture of her skin 😮. I am significantly older and my skin looks way better then that.
She really should be a walking #AD for Sun damage
Just asked my hubby how old she looked too. He's a doctor so looks at a lot of skin/meets a lot of people. 'Late 30s/early 40s'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum #44 She’s so so tiny, but still just as whiny, the advertisers have departed, and she still poses like she’s farted
Top thread suggestion & New thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.