Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum #44 She’s so so tiny, but still just as whiny, the advertisers have departed, and she still poses like she’s farted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

murphy

Haven't watched these jokers for ages but had a look at their latest lame effort..obviously haven't improved their camera skills for a start; neither of them can do a panning shot without going all blurry. Amateurs. And predictable parenting fail when Poppy drenches herself whilst her numbskull minders are gabbing about the clematis and filming themselves, such attentive parents.

But the ending got me; everything they said about Love Island could equally be applied to them. No diversity, check. Trash TV, check. All contestants seemed obsessed with being tanned, check and 'fit', check. Do they know the meaning of irony?
And her 'book' ...that she clearly didn't write herself even though there's very little 'writing' in it. What an absolute insult to her loyal supporters; throw a half-hearted cheap bit of useless tat at them just because you have to find a way to monetise whatever following you have.
It's all so grubby and shoddy.

The kids of course keep it somewhat alive (as kids do in all family vlogs) and without them they would sink like a stone, they're both so damn dull and ignorant. But you have to wonder how much gets edited out; I bet Safiyah wasn't happy about her father creeping up on her when she was dancing in her bedroom; it suddenly cut out at that point.

What a pathetic life, skulking around filming your children's private moments so you don't have to go to work. How do they justify it to themselves? Memories? Bollocks. Children deserve to develop in private, not have a public persona thrust on them before they're old enough to even know what the 'public' is. It's disturbing to think about the daily betrayal of trust that happens in these family vloggers households; the child thinks its interacting with its parent, not with a couple of thousand strangers who claim to 'love' it. It's revolting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

ChilliDog

This Tattle thread can become a positive space for all to see! Katie Ellison even said she thinks spaces like Tattle increase the need for transparency which can only be a good thing.
We are not trolls.
We are not ashamed.
We are not bully’s.
We are disgruntled “customers”who have no choice but to voice our opinions on a forum such as this, as she will not allow open discussion or feedback.

We are anti racism.
We are anti homophobia.
We are anti false advertising and hidden pressurised selling to vulnerable young parents.

We are NOT trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Notenoughgin

VIP Member

I found out what had been photoshopped out of Edgys hand! She has been carrying around these signs, see she doesn’t just pointlessly hold up her hand for no reason! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Sara_M

VIP Member
Reb (and I quote) "top tip, just use the internet to find free colouring pages".

So guys, no need to buy "Daddy and Me" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ChilliDog

When will they learn that opinions are like arse holes - we’ve all got them. And when you open your life up online, people will have opinions of you.
And when you try and pull the wool over our eyes by being dicks and selling us shit under the pretence we are friends, we will call you out.

Also - my name is Leanne Clark, my photo is my avatar, I am not afraid of you knowing who I am. Having discussions on shady behaviour is not trolling or bullying, so do your worst ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Goflorrie

The money pot is empty but just back from second holiday of the year, both have a personal trainer, both have gym membership, gets her nails done regularly, gets her hair coloured regularly, both can afford not to work, lots of new clothes, weekends away. So relatable.

• Sick
Reactions: 56

Karen1

Was just doing some card shopping online 🙄 wild Friday night here and just saw this one 🤭🤭
A925368F-5B17-47E3-A0AB-33D44191C6F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s putting the feelers out for which businesses will kindly gift her shit. That’s what this question time is for.
100%

“Oh boohoo, we bought this £600K house and we can’t do the kitchen up”

FUCK OFF YOU SPOILT LITTLE MADAM.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Agree everything said the lie is damaging.
It creates false expectations.
We know her true result between Jan and June was minimal.
Yes comments like this made me feel so sad.
I wonder how many sheep feel sad
I’m going to be 100% honest
Before I found tattle (from a video she posted when she mentioned awful trolls and she’s going to get the police involved blah blah)
I felt awful. I see these you tube and insta mums “doing it all” going on holidays 4 plus times a year, having all the latest gadgets like hovers and hair dryers and their perfectly decorated insta “homes”. Their clothing hauls every week.
I felt shit, like why can’t I manage it all? Am I budgeting wrong?? Am I constantly felt the need to “keep up”

Obviously fast forward to now and I can see they don’t pay FOR A SINGLE THING. They barely work (especially reb) and just quite frankly do FUCK ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
She gets a size small in her leggings; SIZE SMALL PEOPLE!! Has she mentioned she’s a size small?!! “I’m a small aren’t I lee, aren’t I???!”
Oh do fuck off dear.
And for the record, I’m thinner than you, taller than you and living my “best life”. But I’d rather be 25 stone and living under a bridge than have to endure 1 day in your miserable existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sponfused

VIP Member
Fucking hell.
She’s completely ruining herself.
She looks ridiculous.
Her face in this pic is as desperate as her narrative lately.

“I’m so, so happy! And tiny. But really, absolutely loving life. Those 15 dickhead trolls don’t bother me in the slightest! The KKK fiasco? Never heard of it! I’ve received so many messages about my weight though and I must admit I am finding it hard to find clothes small enough for my miniature frame. But it was never about that, I’m just working on my mental health. Just look at my mental health in these lush new gym tights! Mine were gifted but you can swipe up here to buy some of your own. And then hopefully I can buy some more! Please keep those donations, ugh! I mean suggestions coming in for murder mansion. It just still doesn’t feel like home. Crap speaking of home, I better find a cute picture of the girlies to throw into the mix of underwear shots and cracking outfit pics. I wouldn’t want to lose that “mummy vlogger” vibe. Although school mums, please don’t get the wrong idea and think I want anything to do with you. I don’t. Now tell me anything you want about yourself (honestly I don’t read your comments so don’t worry too much). Just need to get that engagement up so any company will consider working with me again.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Meadow6

I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I wish someone would #kindlygift her a hair mask. Worzel Gummidge has healthier looking hair. Same tan though....... 🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Fuck this - I’m reporting Rebecca and Rami to the ASA for false/misleading advertising.
It’s out of order and damaging to people who fall for it.
😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 39