Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tragic.
They are literally just stretchy gym leggings, they are nothing special.
Yet these bimbos are all obsessed with them because of the bleeping name on the label.
So childish.
Which is fine if you just go out and buy them yourself with your own money and move the duck on with your life. These people seem almost incapable of reaching into their own pockets though. What an exhausting way of acquiring everything you want in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She didn’t though, did she?

I noticed that, needed them so badly but begrudged paying the price tag.

Reactions: 6
She didn’t though, did she?

I noticed that, needed them so badly but begrudged paying the price tag.
She probably did end up buying them, she never tagged anyone in the post (I'm aware she didn't have to/the "friend" may not be on Insta). I bet she weighed up the cost of buying them against all the cash she'd make from an #aff link when all her sheep jump on them, and decided it was worth it!

Reactions: 10
All I could think straight away when I saw the post about her friend buying her the leggings and then the post about oh and you can buy them here 🤔 was well that’s a big fat lie. Can’t trust a word she says. I immediately doubt anything she says as everything is a set up for her next money making idea. Sly little plugs here and there. I don’t believe her mate bought her leggings, I just think she’s trying to earn money. This is what happens when someone lies repeatedly and is sneaky and conniving. No-one believes a word you say!
It's not her birthday that was ages ago
So why would a friend buy a gift at this time?
It's a bit suss.
Hence why wondered if it's a covert ad.

But I think brands don't want to work with her.

Zoom baby was a gifted item wasn't it?

So many affiliate links I reckon less money is coming in.
She gained another big number on Insta after losing followers each day so the 90 day rebeal given her a boost.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’s surely not going to be able to maintain this level of comment monitoring / blocking / deleting long term?!? Can’t quite see how a profile with only positive comments doesn’t just add to the questions over her authenticity?!
I think what big accounts can do is go to their settings and block comments based on buzzwords. So she will enter “scam” “not declared” etc and any comments with those buzzwords are automatically deleted so she’s not physically sitting over her comments deleting but she has it set up to.

Still so much effort to avoid answering questions instead of being honest 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm curious about aff links. How can I find out exact terms? Not just with greedy Meldrum but all the others that use it. How much percentage on each sale via a link can they earn? I just remember someone in the past, either Meldrum or Pentland saying sweetly they earned a ittle, 'just pennies' when 'we' bought that way. I'd like to know real figures of this deliberately misleading practice and I strongly feel it should be transparent and industry controlled. Also, exactly how long does the link up work if you purchase another (non aff purchase) via l larger website such as something like Amazon?

Reactions: 11
I'm curious about aff links. How can I find out exact terms? Not just with greedy Meldrum but all the others that use it. How much percentage on each sale via a link can they earn? I just remember someone in the past, either Meldrum or Pentland saying sweetly they earned a ittle, 'just pennies' when 'we' bought that way. I'd like to know real figures of this deliberately misleading practice and I strongly feel it should be transparent and industry controlled. Also, exactly how long does the link up work if you purchase another (non aff purchase) via l larger website such as something like Amazon?
Me too! Thing is, when you look after the pennies the £s soon add up!
And I'm pretty sure if you click on any AFF link, it stores it's cookies on your phone/laptop etc ? I've got 30 days in my head but it could be 3 months. Always clear your cookies guys!
Or just don't click their links in the first place 🤣

Reactions: 12
Waiting for the gym to open in what could be more gymshark trousers ?
Why take a picture like that and your steering wheel has a bit of dirt on it ! Not instagrammable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Edit it doesn't open till 9 so why wait in your car all that time !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here she is waiting for the gym to open with another pair of gym shark leggings on!’
I d suspect her friend did not buy 2 pairs!

Waiting for the gym to open in what could be more gymshark trousers ?
Why take a picture like that and your steering wheel has a bit of dirt on it ! Not instagrammable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Edit it doesn't open till 9 so why wait in your car all that time !!
To escape her kids! Any excuse!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could take my equivalent picture right now of my gym leggings, sitting on the sofa patiently waiting for Peppa Pig to finish so I can put my exercise dvd on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Randomly watched Laura Byrne another channel mum on you tube.
Both her and her husband joined gym but they took out family membership.
Not cheap however contrast with Meldrum.
She mostly goes evenings and they take it in turns so when kids are in bed
She has to wait for husband to finish his actual job and get back.
On weekends they all go swimming as family as there's a pool there.
There a creche and kids classes her kids go to.
But seems a family affair and not chance dump kids.
Why do they go on weekends when they can go weekday or evenings?
I bet she sits In unit cafe gossiping with muddy mummy.

Also Laura has bog standard non expemsive gym clothes.
Says no point doing make up if just at home as she just doing it for the vlog.
She lives on bog standard terrace similar to mine
Feeds her kids fresh Waitrose fish fingers not frozen value.
Maybe living in a modest house
Having a husband who works
A few gifted items I'm sure

Allows them private health club membership for the family and to pay for their own trip to Disneyland Paris.
Also allows her some nice furniture and to buy nice healthy food from Ocado.

Last edited:
I could take my equivalent picture right now of my gym leggings, sitting on the sofa patiently waiting for Peppa Pig to finish so I can put my exercise dvd on 😄
Well done! Mine would show my pj's while me, the 4 yr old and 6 week old watch Disney movies! 😂

• Haha
Watching the thing she runs and pushes, she wants to be careful she doesn’t trip. She could easily be impaled on it.

More gymshark leggings. Hoping for kindly gifted ones no doubt. Perhaps got to the gym 20 mins early for a cheeky fag beforehand. 🚬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the big problem I can see with declaring gifts. How would anyone know it’s a gift? All she has to say is a friend gave them to me and there you go she doesn’t have to declare it. How do the ASA know it’s been gifted?

Reactions: 11
She only took that stupid photo to get the BMW badge on the ‘gram. She’s so LAME.
I’m starting to think she has a bit of a problem-genuinely. She’s obsessed with the gym and clearly has issues relating to food, couple that with her tunnel vision regarding clothes and what size they are I honestly think she has some sort of problem with food or body image. It’s all a bit weird. She pretends that she’s really happy but I can see through it - she seems completely empty. Hollow.
Agree why go twice in weekend
When she can go weekdays and evenings..
The disordered eating it's all so random and obsessive.
She seems have no idea what's healthy
It what's a decent portion.
She's fixated with body image and size

Maybe gift from friends is the new press sample.
All the brands are my friends!
Don't trust her.
Gifted 1 from friend possibly
Gifted 2 when they quite expensive

I thought the unit sold different clothing brand lulu?
I messaged Ben kilner owner of gym 2 days ago no response.

Reactions: 4
This is the big problem I can see with declaring gifts. How would anyone know it’s a gift? All she has to say is a friend gave them to me and there you go she doesn’t have to declare it. How do the ASA know it’s been gifted?
I remember essiebutton used to do that, it was all “a friend gave me this!” Or “a friend was telling me about this..” and funnily enough all her friends seemed to work for PR agencies! Easy way to get around declaring and utterly infuriating for the audience.

Reactions: 7
They are both god awful colours of gym shark leggings. I hate those holey ones. I don’t see the point.

Reactions: 10
She has admitted she is obsessed with the gym. Doesn’t hide the fact that she is her happiest when she is there and not with her children/family which is so sad! She thinks she gets away with it by pulling the mental health card! “I deserve me time or my anxiety will come back” 🙄🙄 she could literally go anytime but chooses to go when she could be doing nice things with the girls!

Big question today though, has she gone ahead with the ASDA delivery for this week ? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.