Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shower at the gym as so sweaty and gross after. I hate picking my son up from boxing as he’s soaked through but the boxing club doesn’t have showers. He hates it as well and walks through the front door and straight up to the shower.

I do classes at the gym as well as work out alone and if I’m not sweating I haven’t worked hard enough. Even weight training you sweat it’s not just cardio.
Exactly...it’s gross 🙈 when I used to work out loads I’d be soaked when I was finished, even getting on the car to go home and shower was disgusting 😷

Reactions: 9
Looks like the gym sessions haven't improved her posture. She's still bent over like a wee granny in pics. I dread to think how hunched she will be in her later years

Reactions: 11
I'm mean it's pretty low that a friend buys you the leggings as a gift and then you insta story them with an affiliated link to make money! How embarrassing!! Shes a joke.
Not the 1st time she's done it tho! She #aff linked most of her xmas presents!

Reactions: 5
Did she say which friend gifted her?
You don't think it's covert advertising by gym shark?
It's really odd.

Reactions: 9
Our Tiny Tribe (signed to scammer mum!) are the latest to jump on the free holiday bandwagon, they seem be receiving quite a few lately.
“James Villas” in Greece this time.
Maybe they’re getting offered what would usually be saved for Rebecca 😬

Reactions: 6
That thing she pushes along the green mat at the gym on her insta stories. I’m super unfit (like so so so unfit) and my PT has me doing that with 30kg weights on each side and I still manage it (Barely!). That must be nothing to push as it has no weights on it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌
This apart from not disclosing ads is what really gets to me about her.....how can you make out you so so love spending time with your girlies 🙄 then actually post that you’re hiding/running away from them at every opportunity?!?!
Even when I followed her it was the first thing that didn’t sit right with me. Surely sheep see through this?

Reactions: 14
I thought date night was code for dinner and shagging.
I wouldn’t take my parents along for that.
Oh my god, I know!!! Time for the two of you to have quality time, whether that’s a hump or a bath without a kid trying to jump in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That thing she pushes along the green mat at the gym on her insta stories. I’m super unfit (like so so so unfit) and my PT has me doing that with 30kg weights on each side and I still manage it (Barely!). That must be nothing to push as it has no weights on it!!
She has no idea how lucky she is to have such a well-equipped gym at her disposal!! The weights she lifts are pathetically low considering she’s been going since January. I guess she doesn’t want to put any actual effort in.

She’s surely not going to be able to maintain this level of comment monitoring / blocking / deleting long term?!? Can’t quite see how a profile with only positive comments doesn’t just add to the questions over her authenticity?!

She’s surely not going to be able to maintain this level of comment monitoring / blocking / deleting long term?!? Can’t quite see how a profile with only positive comments doesn’t just add to the questions over her authenticity?!
Only thing she's consistent in. 😂 Done it for ages. Pathetic. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of interest what's the difference between gifted things and ads.. Do they have to declare everytime they feature a gifted item like they do ads... Cos she admitted in a YouTube reply on her healthy lunch ideas stupid video that the gym memership is gifted. So should therefore should she say this every time she and numpty go and or mention they going to the gym ? Or do they get away with it cos they don't say the name of the gym? How patronising showing how to make a bloody omlette. Did you spot in numpty s vid the frozen ready meals next to the plethora of aunt bessies roasts and yorkshires. Surely she should be reaching out to them for an affiliate link or ad!!!???

Reactions: 8
Gift and Ad are pretty much the same thing.

An ad would be an item they’ve been sent & possible payment received to advertise.

A gift is generally something given to them in the hope they’ll promote it - but don’t have to.

Really, anything sent to them by a company and they’re sharing should be declared

So should they add a tag every time they say in vids Insta story they are going to the gym as it's a gift!? As I don't remember them ever doing this in any vids instas, probably only in the old days when they actually filmed themselves there a # gifted under the video,but not totally certain they did this. Just curious as so many people been mention ing reporting them again to ASA

Reactions: 5
Aff links are all she got right now to make money on insta. Looks like the ads have dried up. Wait for it though, she’ll be like “I took all your comments onboard and I’m doing less ads”. She’ll never admit that brands are taking a wide berth because of the racism scandal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aff links are all she got right now to make money on insta. Looks like the ads have dried up. Wait for it though, she’ll be like “I took all your comments onboard and I’m doing less ads”. She’ll never admit that brands are taking a wide berth because of the racism scandal.
Yip, honesty is not her strong point....

Reactions: 10
Funny how non of those meals she shows on insta are meals for the whole family to eat together at the kitchen tab!e. That would be a much better angle, healthy economical meals for the whole family to eat together for evening meal. Silly me she doesn't do that... Kids annoy her and she needs adult meal times..Hence the freezer full of fish fingers and aunt bessie tit. The whole family could eat a large home made lasagne including poppy, cottage pie, make two large Spanish omelettes with salad, risotto e.g. Chicken and mushroom or veg ( get a bloody large family size pot and wok style pan it's not rocket science) pasta or veg potato bakes.I do wonder how many times the kids go over the road to grandma's for tea leaving them for couple time. Can you imagine them being real family with one or both working parents full time!!. She d have a mental breakdown!!

All I could think straight away when I saw the post about her friend buying her the leggings and then the post about oh and you can buy them here 🤔 was well that’s a big fat lie. Can’t trust a word she says. I immediately doubt anything she says as everything is a set up for her next money making idea. Sly little plugs here and there. I don’t believe her mate bought her leggings, I just think she’s trying to earn money. This is what happens when someone lies repeatedly and is sneaky and conniving. No-one believes a word you say!

Reactions: 20
Agr
All I could think straight away when I saw the post about her friend buying her the leggings and then the post about oh and you can buy them here 🤔 was well that’s a big fat lie. Can’t trust a word she says. I immediately doubt anything she says as everything is a set up for her next money making idea. Sly little plugs here and there. I don’t believe her mate bought her leggings, I just think she’s trying to earn money. This is what happens when someone lies repeatedly and is sneaky and conniving. No-one believes a word you say!
Agreed, it’s probably a sneaky colab.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.