Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best line on BBC Drama Killing Eve, Villianelle is sat in a pink dress having a coffee, this girl comes up and asks if she can take a photo for her instagram account, V looks her up and down and replies ‘NO, of course not, get a real life’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her latest post has really angered me, she’s tagged the charity! A charity I’ve personally worked alongside for years and to my knowledge she’s never had anything to do with in her life!

Such a cocunt!

On a lighter note I saw Pat today at the farm place his hair is actually yellow!

Also Hi! Long time lurker joined the other month :)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Might you be local and see her at sunbeds?
Unfortunately not local but can so tell that tan is not fake tan from a bottle. That is tan is from a lightbulb. No one is that brown naturally. I used to use sunbeds before coming to my senses and she deffo uses them!

Reactions: 7
No but your daughters might Rebby, so do everyone a favour and shut the duck up! Otherwise you may be leading your girls into a lifetime of issues around body image! ( sadly I think she’s a selfish witch and doesn’t give a toss as long as she’s ok and that includes her children).
I quite agree, imagine being round a mother that just poses and pouts a huge percentage of the time she's with you. 'puts it on' for the cameras (not seeing the irony when P smiles every time at the camera performing saying cheese) 😔. Going on about her teeny size, serving small portions and who could forget the 'I want a bigger bum' goal and that cringeworthy slapping her backside dancing in her kids face at the dinner table. 🙄

Her latest post has really angered me, she’s tagged the charity! A charity I’ve personally worked alongside for years and to my knowledge she’s never had anything to do with in her life!

Such a cocunt!

On a lighter note I saw Pat today at the farm place his hair is actually yellow!

Also Hi! Long time lurker joined the other month :)
That charity already followed her I've noticed before.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I quite agree, imagine being round a mother that just poses and pouts a huge percentage of the time she's with you. 'puts it on' for the cameras (not seeing the irony when P smiles every time at the camera performing saying cheese) 😔. Going on about her teeny size, serving small portions and who could forget the 'I want a bigger bum' goal and that cringeworthy slapping her backside dancing in her kids face at the dinner table. 🙄

That charity already followed her I've noticed before.
What charity?

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately not local but can so tell that tan is not fake tan from a bottle. That is tan is from a lightbulb. No one is that brown naturally. I used to use sunbeds before coming to my senses and she deffo uses them!
Her skin looks like leather! She looks way older than her years.

Her skin looks like leather! She looks way older than her years.
She’s for sure been hammering the sunbeds.
She looks like she does have the type of skin that goes brown in the sun but her all year round suntan is not real.
She’s never going to admit that though, same as she will never admit to the lip/cheek filler!

Reactions: 8
I skim watched vlog so so so boring
Using the kids again.
Kids rooms only decent ones in the house
Less than 10mins really pushing the boat out with effort.

So the pot is empty
But we getting a new sofa for the family room.
Get she gone off the sofas in the dungeon.
Because if the patio doors off that playroom.
The old corner sofa will dominate that playroom making it a squeeze with toys and Ikea toy storage unit.
It's so pointless unless they putting a tv in the play room?
Do we assume sofas gifted.
Why the family room not the snug
Do we think the sofas kindly gifted.

Weird priorities
Will look even more like a cluttered jumble of furniture than it does already.

The charity she mentioned is friends of anchor @Kermit, the event today was a, fundraiser open to the public. I'd noticed they've followed her for a long time, I'm not aware of her raising their profile or fundraising for them. Basically she's tagged them today as an ordinary punter and probably didn't put her hand in her pocket to support more than required, we know how greedy she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In that picture on her stories off her after gym look at that Weird white circle around her armpits 😂😂

She needs to stop with the fake tan or sunbed she looks a ridiculous colour now!? So orange!!

• Haha
The charity she mentioned is friends of anchor @Kermit, the event today was a, fundraiser open to the public. I'd noticed they've followed her for a long time, I'm not aware of her raising their profile or fundraising for them. Basically she's tagged them today as an ordinary punter and probably didn't put her hand in her pocket to support more than required, we know how greedy she is.
Yes, but it's all about looking good, kind and relatable to the sheep.

Hasn't managed to organise that Asda online shop, poor Pat's on a strict budget for Tesco 😆
The leggings were bought with " a voucher from a friend", generous friend 😉
And she's still spending the entire day squelching around in her sweaty gym gear, " I took Mother, well I need my photographer now Rami's out the country and Pat's on Manny Duty ! "
Still trying to show " couple goals" at the end 🤣

Comment of the evening so far:

Thanks for continuing to vlog, after all the tit you get for no reason

All though the sheep that was in too much awe to ask for a photo today is in close second 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She gets a size small in her leggings; SIZE SMALL PEOPLE!! Has she mentioned she’s a size small?!! “I’m a small aren’t I lee, aren’t I???!”
Oh do duck off dear.
And for the record, I’m thinner than you, taller than you and living my “best life”. But I’d rather be 25 stone and living under a bridge than have to endure 1 day in your miserable existence.
And I would bet if you have children you actually like them and want to spend time with them you are a winner at life @Rue Git Le Couer

And I would bet if you have children you actually like them and want to spend time with them you are a winner at life @Rue Git Le Couer
No that's why she's setting up 3rd lounge to banish them too.
Family room becomes main lounge as they gone off the blue room.

Lampshade look tit.

What do we think made or loaf squishy corner sofa

Or maybe a joules sofa gifted from dfs.

Where's the piggies gone?

The opening of tonight's vlog is just too funny,,,,,,, "Poppy, what do the Sheep say"? I was willing Poppy to say "they all say you're wonderful Mummy, that they're so glad to see you back on the internet, that our house is a mansion, that you are so thin and tanned, that I am not a ferrel child and that your quality cuisine is second to none"!!! But they're wrong Mummy, you exploit everyone and everything you know including me, now get the bleeping camera away from me, I'm naked"!!!! That is what she should have said 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Re affiliate links, I follow someone who advertised something with a link and discount code, she then explained, very clearly that if used it costs us no extra but she gets 10%of the order total ..... Not hard is it? And this is someone who's income is not insta based so if its a business there really are no excuses.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Nilly Dahlia posting about being annoyed with other bloggers not following the ASA rules. Wonder whom she could mean???

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So cringe listening to the 2 of them ‘discussing’ The Chernobyl disaster! I m sure her intent was to make them identifiable and interesting but they just sound dense!! And lee not having even heard of it?? X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.